Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Who's the Antichrist ?

Dan 26And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;

The Antichrist comes after seven 7-year cycle... counting from the word to restore and build Jerusalem.

Jerusalem was still in muslim control when the israeli general staff during the Six Day war on June 7 1967 ordered it restored to jewish control.

So the Antichrist comes 7x360 weeks counting from June 7 1967... which completes on Sept 23 2015 the Day of Atonement.

The Antichrist is the one who in his own name confirms a covenant with many after Sept 23 2015.

Thank you for your kind words. Once again, following a tradition by which I feel honored, the Secretary General of the United Nations has invited the Pope to address this distinguished assembly of nations. In my own name, and that of the entire Catholic community, I wish to express to you, Mr Ban Ki-moon, my heartfelt gratitude.

The adoption of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development at the World Summit, which opens today, is an important sign of hope.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Thess 2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

This man of sin is not God.

He is not God nor is he sitting in the temple of God.

But it is as if he is God sitting in the temple of God.

Do you understand the difference ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 21 20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Jesus foretold that the jews would be led away captive into all nations... but he also foretold that the gentiles would not control and trample Jerusalem forever...

When the times of the gentiles were fulfilled... then the jews would get Jerusalem back.

In hindsight we see that the great apostasy or falling away coincided with the jewish restoration of Jerusalem.

TokiEl

Superstar
Just half a century ago we were still upholding the Ten Commandments... the times have truly changed.

Now if you're not a queer... your not getting anywhere. And abortion is not only approved but recommended.

It's as if God just left us to our own desire and demise...

Does anybody know any christian anymore who uphold God's law ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The first beast that is the beast from the sea in Rev 13 with seven heads and ten horns... but the attention is on the head with the mortal wound. This head as the angel explained would only reign a short time... because it would be mortally wounded in war.

Do you know any world power who has been mortally wounded in war in our time...?

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 13 He [the beast from the earth] performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Well...

Neatly incinerated... between the proud pines.

TokiEl

Superstar
The beast from the earth receive authority from the beast from the sea which receive authority from satan.

Satan

The beast from the sea

The beast from the earth

TokiEl

Superstar
So the beast from the sea is the highest human authority after the fallen angels... and specifically the head with the deadly wound.

It is the head with the deadly wound which will reign supreme for a short time in the last days.

Which world power is that ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

This is the third highest authority of evil right there.​

TokiEl

Superstar
The little horn is der Führer of the revived Third reich which just went underground to recover...

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 7 But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Now there is no need for you to marvel when the Third reich revives and rise...

TokiEl

Superstar
How are they supposed to mass gmo billions of people ?

If only there was a problem like a pandemic... then the solution could be a mRNA vaccine.

Easy peasy.

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 2 43As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Exo 3 15 So the Lord God said to the serpent: I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed;

Anybody seen the serpent seed ?