Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
I've noticed that most of our extended human family known as Muslims have a hard time imagining God coming down and entering our earth... i wonder then what they think of God washing the feet of mere men ?

John 13 12 "So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?

13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you."

TokiEl

Superstar
Ezekiel 33 18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.

19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is a scene in 1 Kings 22 where the king of Israel asks the king of Judah if he will go to war with him and take back the town of Ramoth in Gilead from the king of Syria. Jehoshaphat the king of Judah liked that idea but wanted to hear what the prophets had to say about it first. So Ahab the king of Israel called to come about 400 prophets who all said that God would be with him and give the town of Ramoth in Gilead back into his hands.

But Jehoshaphat the king of Judah asked if there were more prophets whom they could inquire from. And Ahab king of Israel answered in the affirmative that there is one more but he hated him.

Micaiah the son of Imlah who only prophecied evil and never anything good about him. So when Micaih was called for he said the same thing as all the other prophets... but Ahab king of Israel did not buy it ha ha ha.

1 Kings 22 13 "And the messenger that was gone to call Micaiah spake unto him, saying, Behold now, the words of the prophets declare good unto the king with one mouth: let thy word, I pray thee, be like the word of one of them, and speak that which is good.
14 And Micaiah said, As the Lord liveth, what the Lord saith unto me, that will I speak.
15 So he came to the king. And the king said unto him, Micaiah, shall we go against Ramothgilead to battle, or shall we forbear? And he answered him, Go, and prosper: for the Lord shall deliver it into the hand of the king.
16 And the king said unto him, How many times shall I adjure thee that thou tell me nothing but that which is true in the name of the Lord?
17 And he said, I saw all Israel scattered upon the hills, as sheep that have not a shepherd: and the Lord said, These have no master: let them return every man to his house in peace.
18 And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, Did I not tell thee that he would prophesy no good concerning me, but evil?
19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
20 And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.
22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
23 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee."

TokiEl

Superstar
The Bible is a good book but one does not have to take every word literally.
People also think that heaven looks like this. But we make are own heaven if we make it; when we leave this earth.
Just like we make our own bed in the morning when we leave it ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Here is an example of an Old Testament prophecy which is documented as fulfilled both in the New Testament and in secular history.

Amos 8 7 The Lord hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works.

8 Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

9 "And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it."

Matthew 27 45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Phlegon of Tralles (Ancient Greek: Φλέγων ὁ Τραλλιανός) was a Greek writer and freedman of the emperor Hadrian, who lived in the 2nd century AD.

His chief work was the Olympiads, an historical compendium in sixteen books, from the 1st down to the 229th Olympiad (776 BC to AD 137), of which several chapters are preserved in Eusebius' Chronicle, Photius and George Syncellus.

Origen of Alexandria (182-254 AD), in Against Celsus (Book II, Chap. XIV), wrote that Phlegon, in his "Chronicles", mentions Jesus: "Now Phlegon, in the thirteenth or fourteenth book, I think, of his Chronicles, not only ascribed to Jesus a knowledge of future events (although falling into confusion about some things which refer to Peter, as if they referred to Jesus), but also testified that the result corresponded to His predictions." He referred to a description by Phlegon of an eclipse accompanied by earthquakes during the reign of Tiberius: that there was "the greatest eclipse of the sun" and that "it became night in the sixth hour of the day [i. e., noon] so that stars even appeared in the heavens. There was a great earthquake in Bithynia, and many things were overturned in Nicaea."

When God's only begotten Son hang on the cross the sun really did go down at noon !

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 2 "And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him."

2 Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king.

3 And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.

37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Babylon has come and gone and also Medo-Persia and even the Greek empire as well as the Roman.

But there are ten kings now without kingdoms from the residue of the Roman empire who will revive it. They are the ten horns on the Beast that come up out of the sea.

Do you know any royals with no kingdom ?

TokiEl

Superstar
There are three groups of people which the establishment in Europe the United States and the Commonwealth are bending over backwards for... and those are in no particular order Homosexuals Muslims and Transgenders. I don't know the connection between those three groups but they have become somewhat of a holy cow in the Western culture.

What have Muslims to do with Homosexuals and Transgenders ?

Anyway to placate the Transgenders this time the United Methodist church has removed the word Father from the Apostles' creed... but they seem to have kept the word Son for some reason.

https://christianjournal.net/church/united-methodist-church-of-minnesota-removes-father-from-apostles-creed/?utm_source=Message

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I will tell you a well known secret...

God put an end to religions. That's right no more religion.

So what did the Devil do ? He built churches of course and synagogues mosques and temples.

Although God escaped from that about 2000 years ago... he knows what God hate.

God don't want your fancy buildings and your religions... but loving kindness and righteous conduct.

That's it.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 13 is packed with information about the emerging Beast system or New World Order as Bush Sr called it... which is a Nazi term btw.

There we read about a Beast rising up out of the sea with seven heads and ten horns. And another Beast coming up out of the earth with two horns like a lamb who spoke like a dragon. There is the image of the Beast and his mark and his number.

Can anybody make any sense of it ?

Is the image of the Beast an AI ? Is the mark of the Beast a microchip implant ? Is the number of the Beast over one billion followers of Islam ?

So many questions... so few answers.

TokiEl

Superstar
No God is not god of Islam or god of Catholic or god of Theosophy or god of Mormon or god of JW or god of Thelema or god of Hindu or god of Shinto or god of Egypt or god of Norse or god of Aztec etc etc but God of Israel.

And His name is Yahweh is Saviour or Yeshua Hamashia also known as Jesus Christ.

He is the GOD of gods.

TokiEl

Superstar
Before the stone cut out of the mountain without hands hits the feet of the great statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream... before Jesus Christ returns... the fourth beast has been foretold to wreak havoc on earth. An immense destruction is coming... and i suspect the (sc)rolls of Zechariah 5 will fly and blast us into a nuclear winter.

And it is the feet of that fourth beast that will do the most damage. In Revelation 13 the feet of the end time beast were as the feet a bear. Do you know a bear able to stomp on the world ?

Revelation 13 "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Daniel 7 7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."

23 "Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart."

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
One of the things I often notice about the Bible, especially the dialogues Jesus has with various people, is how hostile (and often scornful) people become woven into the story.

E.g. Luke 11

53And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things: 54Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

Despite this, their attempts provided the opportunity to share heavenly wisdom and illustrate the condition of the hearts of His questioners.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 17 8"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

The beast is alive and lurking in the deep which word abyss connects it to demonic activity. One day the beast will ascend out of the abyss which will come as a complete surprise to the inhabitants on the earth. Even more serious is that those who wonder when they see the beast were not written in the book of life. If we don't know who the beast is or if we will be surprised when we see it... we were never written in the book of life.

So come on saints... WHO IS THE BEAST ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Are the saints taking a nap ?

They that wonder when they see the beast... were not written in the book of life.

So you must have an idea who the beast is right ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Ssssh lest we wake up the saints...

Proverbs 25 2"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

TokiEl

Superstar
I heard a story about a young music producer who got a job across the country and was shortly afterwards invited to a conference in San Francisco where he met a witch. You may ask what a witch got to do with the music industry... but it is not well known that they summon demons to the master recording from which copies are made and make their way into the homes of the unsuspecting public.

Anyway this witch came onto the young music producer who declined her advances and as you know hell hath no fury... so she cursed him and said he would die within a week.

Sure enough he did. But before he was found in his home he had visited a Christian bookstore and bought bibles rosaries salt incense and crucifixes which were found scattered around in his apartment. He had also called a friend from back home and told her about the witch and how he was attacked at night by an invisible being.

Now the moral of the story is that all the Christian paraphernalia did not save him from the witch's curse. For it is only one thing that saves a man... but what good will that do for you if you don't know the Name of God ?

Joel 2 32"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

Romans 10 13"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

TokiEl

Superstar
O boy Bible scholars were hypocrites in the time of Jesus. And as history has this tendency to repeat itself... Bible scholars are probably hypocrites today as well. They searched the Scriptures thinking that in them they had eternal life... like those who think they are saved by the Gospels today.

But the Bible can't save anybody.

Hello it is the person Jesus Christ who saves... relationship remember.

You know Him and He knows you.

TokiEl

Superstar
Muslims take great pride in their strictly monotheistic religion. And so they cannot accept that Jesus Christ is God.

But reality is not always what we believe... our beliefs do not supersede reality. What we think might be false...

So whoever instigated Islam denied the divinity of Jesus Christ from the get go and all but put an end to any conversion of Arabs to Christendom.

Some Muslims think that Islam is of God because early on they conquered large swaths of land and converted a lot of people to Islam. The idea is that they could not possibly conquer kill r*pe and plunder so much without the help of God. L0L.

John 5 16 "For this reason the Jews persecuted Jesus, and sought to kill Him, because He had done these things on the Sabbath. 17 But Jesus answered them, “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.”

18 Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. 19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. 20 For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. 21 For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. 22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him."