Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Isa 63 1

Who is this coming from Edom,

from Bozrah with crimson-stained garments?

Who is this robed in splendor,

marching in the greatness of His strength?

“It is I, proclaiming vindication,

mighty to save.”

2Why are Your clothes red,

and Your garments like one who treads the winepress?

3“I have trodden the winepress alone,

and no one from the nations was with Me.

I trampled them in My anger

and trod them down in My fury;

their blood spattered My garments,

and all My clothes were stained.

4For the day of vengeance was in My heart,

and the year of My redemption had come.

5I looked, but there was no one to help;

I was appalled that no one assisted.

So My arm brought Me salvation,

and My own wrath upheld Me.

6I trampled the nations in My anger;

in My wrath I made them drunk

and poured out their blood on the ground.”

Rev 19 11Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. 12He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God.

14The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. 15And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God, the Almighty. 16And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

TokiEl

Superstar
Hebrews 10

For we know Him who said...

Vengeance is Mine and I will repay.

The Lord will judge His people.

It's a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

TokiEl

Superstar
So the ten kings with no kingdom as of yet will burn the great city Babylon... before the little horn will uproot three kings.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Cor 11 3I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ. 4For if someone comes and proclaims a Jesus other than the One we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit than the One you received, or a different gospel than the one you accepted, you put up with it way too easily.

12But I will keep on doing what I am doing, in order to undercut those who want an opportunity to be regarded as our equals in the things of which they boast. 13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions.

TokiEl

Superstar
God knows i've looked but i've not found one worthy to stand before the Son of Man.

TokiEl

Superstar
There are a lot of christian impostors so much so that there seems to be more impostors who are active than christians.

So how can one know the difference ?

Have you noticed that almost everybody preach the rapture ? Yea well that's wrong.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is not going to be a mass rapture of christians... it's only the elect who will be sealed by God.

Exactly what will happen to the elect i don't know yet...

Tidal

Star
There are a lot of christian impostors so much so that there seems to be more impostors who are active than christians.
So how can one know the difference ?
Have you noticed that almost everybody preach the rapture ? Yea well that's wrong.

The Rapture Cult is wacko, they think they're going to vanish off to heaven leaving the rest of us looking round wondering "Where the hell they go?"

TokiEl

Superstar
The elect are christians found worthy to stand before the Son of Man and they are all from the tribes of Israel although most don't know that. The elect are the best... it's the cream of the crop and the first fruits to God and the Lamb. It's future supermen or angels if you will.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
I don't know.
Isn't that refreshing to hear in religious discussions ?

Good point, because if anybody who admits he/she doesn't know something, it boosts their street cred enormously and we know we can trust them not to feed us bull.. :)
Jesus reminded us we know zilch about the big picture-
"You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things, so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?....
....I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.....you are of this world, I am not of this world" (John 3:12, John 10:38,8:14,8:23)

Therefore any religionist who claims to know everything is simply on a "vanity kick" because they like to think they're a cut above the rest of us poor dumb slobs..:D

Tidal

Star
The elect are christians found worthy to stand before the Son of Man and they are all from the tribes of Israel although most don't know that. The elect are the best... it's the cream of the crop and the first fruits to God and the Lamb. It's future supermen or angels if you will.

Dunno bout being in a friggin tribe, but the "Planet Earth Selection Course" is certainly a ball-buster..:p

"All creation groans in pain from the beginning til now" (Rom 8:22)

And it sorts the men from the boys:-
"We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God" (Acts 14:22)

Jesus welcomes anybody into his squad:-
"Whoever comes to me I'll never turn away" (John 6:37)

And he'll lead by example:-
"To follow me you must carry your own cross daily" (Luke 9:23)

The C.O. shows no favouritism:-
"God didn't spare his own son" (Rom 8:32)

So if he can hack it so can we:-
"We share in Jesus's sufferings in order to share in his glory" (Rom 8:17)

And others have stayed the course too:-
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (2 Tim 4:7)

Then if we qualify we win the gold beret-
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life.." (James 1:12)

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
1 Cor 6 9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?

Do not be deceived
: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

TokiEl

Superstar
We were all sinners... some more than others... but if you are still sexually immoral, or idolaters, or adulterers, or men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10or thieves, or the greedy, or drunkards, or verbal abusers, or swindlers... you must repent asap or you will not inherit the Kingdom of God.