Bible the Book of books

illuminatimess

Veteran
Also, how could Jesus die if he is God? God is immortal. Even though in Islam, he didn't die, he still has to die.

TokiEl

Superstar
The big difference between Christ and charismatics... people roll on the floor as possessed before touched by Christ and people roll on the floor as possessed after touched by charismatics.

illuminatimess

Veteran
How could Jesus resurrect if he is not God ? God is immortal. Islam is the devil's drivel.
I don’t want to disappoint you, but Islam is the only religion that is based on rationality and logic. You guys even fight about the question whether Jesus is god or not lol

TokiEl

Superstar
I don’t want to disappoint you, but Islam is the only religion that is based on rationality and logic. You guys even fight about the question whether Jesus is god or not lol
No we don't.

The Script is crystal clear that christians who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as God are actually antichrists.

As for islam it is the devil's drivel and commentaries and customs upon it.... just a big mess. Not that catholicism and modern christendom is much better... no it's not.

It will all burn.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
But where?
Jhn 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jhn 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

2Jo 1:7For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Jhn 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jhn 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

2Jo 1:7For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

And many more which you were provided with already in various threads.

TokiEl

Superstar
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

And many more which you were provided with already in various threads.
Matthew 28 18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

TokiEl

Superstar
I think on earth.
In that verse, he uses the passive voice which means he WAS given the power. If he is God, he would already have the power, not needing someone give it to him
Yes you live on earth and so therefore under the absolute authority of Jesus Christ.