Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Communism crushed christians in Russia and nazism incinerated jews in Europe and islam has for over 70 years tried to annihilate jews in Israel and lately obliterated christians in the Middle east.

Since the 20th century the judeo christian culture has been persecuted and purged by communism nazism and islam.

Is this a surprise to God that these three ideologies would form in the future and oppose His people ?

Revelation 13:18 Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν ὁ ἔχων τὸν νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστίν καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξς.

Do you recognize the multitude of man under the beast ?

TokiEl

Superstar
The kings of the earth and the rulers of nations who have come together to break free from God... is the cause of laughter from YHWH and Adonay... until it's not funny anymore.

Psalm 2 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against YHWH and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
Adonay shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:

illuminatimess

Veteran
Communism crushed christians in Russia and nazism incinerated jews in Europe and islam has for over 70 years tried to annihilate jews in Israel and lately obliterated christians in the Middle east.

Since the 20th century the judeo christian culture has been persecuted and purged by communism nazism and islam.

Is this a surprise to God that these three ideologies would form in the future and oppose His people ?

Revelation 13:18 Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν ὁ ἔχων τὸν νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστίν καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξς.

Do you recognize the multitude of man under the beast ?
What about Europeans coming to America, killing approx. 56 indigenous people.
What about Crusaders?
What about Vietnam?
What about Middle East?
What about dropping nuclear bombs on Japan?

The list is endless

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14:12-15

How you are fallen from heaven
Heylel ben Shachar
How you are cut down to the ground
you who weakened the nations
For you have said in your heart

I will ascend into heaven
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds
I will be like the Most High

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol
to the lowest depths of the Pit

Heylel ben Shachar who do you think you are ? Your chain has been forged.

TokiEl

Superstar
What about Europeans coming to America, killing approx. 56 indigenous people.
What about Crusaders?
What about Vietnam?
What about Middle East?
What about dropping nuclear bombs on Japan?

The list is endless
What about the freemasons ? They serve lucifer just like you are.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 12 7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

He is called dragon devil satan serpent zeus lucifer allah etc etc but his name is Heylel.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's really very simple...

The devil and his angels can't quarrel with God and claim a penitent soul... since God paid the price for the penitents.

Rom 2 4Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
For over two years on this board i have been a voice of one crying out in the wilderness... Make straight the Way of the Lord !

This thread is a treasure trove sprinkled with some shite to be fair... but what can one expect from God's own goofball ?

I used to think that the 1260 days of great tribulation had to begin before March 6 2019 because i assumed that Jesus had to return just before the completion of the 70th and last week... but there is nothing in Daniel's 70 weeks which suggests that.

The 70th and last week will be completed on August 17 2022... and the prophecy of the 70 weeks suggest the great tribulation will begin before that date... before the completion of the last week.

It is said in the middle of the week and so it is much more likely that the great tribulation will begin this year or the next... and not in 2021/22. But we will see... time will tell and so end this speculation.

What is absolutely a Scriptural surety is the fact that we are in the middle of Daniel's last week already.

TokiEl

Superstar
Christians today have grown up and been taught by ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing who have twisted truths or hirelings who simply don't know truths.

That's why telling truths to christians is hard work.

It's not easy nor pleasant to breach the wall of deception and prejudice which have been built around them... but i'm kicking still.

TokiEl

Superstar
You may know that YHWH and Adonay that's Jesus in the OT don't give a damn about the christian easter but this year this pagan mockery coincides with God's appointed Passover and Feast of Unleavened bread... so heads up.

TokiEl

Superstar
Some L0L quotes from the disturbed mind(s) behind Mein Kampf...

, ‘... perhaps he [the Aryan,] gave them a fate that was better than their previous so-called ‘freedom’ (p. 268).

‘All who are not of good race in this world are chaff ’ (p. 269).

‘The mightiest counterpart to the Aryan is represented by the Jew’ (p. 272)

‘He [the Jew] poisons the blood of others, but preserves his own’ (p. 272).

‘Race, however, does not lie in the language, but exclusively in the blood, which no one knows better than the Jew’ (p. 283)

‘If we pass all the causes of the German collapse in review, the ultimate and most decisive remains the failure to recognise the racial problem and especially the Jewish menace’ (p. 296).

‘... in a bastardised and niggerised [sic] world all the concepts of the humanly beautiful and sublime, as well as all ideas of an idealised future of our humanity, would be lost forever’ (p. 348).

‘... great unmixed stocks of Nordic-Germanic people who we may consider the most precious treasure for our future’ (p. 361).

‘A folkish state must therefore begin by raising marriage from the level of a continuous defilement of the race, and give it the consecration of an institution which is called up to produce images of the Lord and not monstrosities halfway between man and ape’,(pp. 365–6).

‘... must put the most modern medical men in the service of this knowledge’ who in turn ‘... must declare unfit for propagation all who are in any way visibly sick or who have inherited a disease ...’. (p. 367).

... ‘only the healthy beget children’ (p. 367)

‘... it is criminal lunacy to keep on drilling a born half-ape until people think they have made a lawyer out of him, while millions of members of the highest culture-race must remain in entirely unworthy positions; ... while Hottentots and Zulu Kaffirs are trained for intellectual professions’ (p. 391).

TokiEl

Superstar
Everything was going just fine until someone read Leviticus 18 22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

Hey wow hey hey wow wow God gotta go.

Tidal

Star
Everything was going just fine until someone read Leviticus 18 22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination"

All normal males have never needed Lev to tell them it's pervy and sickening.. :)

TokiEl

Superstar
Hitler with his strong opinions like and i paraphrase... it's criminal lunacy i say to try and educate niggers... would today have a total mental meltdown.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 86

A Prayer of David.

Bow down your ear YHWH and hear me,
for I am poor and needy.

Preserve my soul for i am holy.
You are my Elohim.
Save your servant who trusts in you.

Be merciful to me Adonay,
for I cry to you all day long.

Rejoice the soul of your servant,
for to you Adonay i lift up my soul.

You Adonay are good and ready to forgive.
Abundant in mercy to all those who call upon you.

Give ear YHWH to my prayer,
and attend to the voice of my supplications.

In the day of my trouble I will call upon you,
for you will answer me.

Among the gods none is like you Adonay,
nor any works like yours.

All nations whom you have made
shall come and worship before you Adonay,
and shall glorify your name.

For you are great and do wondrous things.
You alone are Elohim.

Teach me your way YHWH.
I will walk in your truth.
Unite my heart to revere your name.

I will praise you Adonay Elohim.
With all my heart will i glorify your name forevermore.

Great is your mercy toward me.
You have delivered my soul from the depths of sheol.

Elohim the proud have risen against me.
A mob of violent men have sought my life,
and have not set you before them.

You Adonay... El of compassion and grace,
slow to anger and abundant in mercy and truth.

Turn to me and have mercy on me.
Give your strength to your servant,
and save the son of your maidservant.

Show me a sign for good,
so those who hate me may see it and be ashamed,
because you YHWH have helped and comforted me.

Last edited: