Bible the Book of books

Sen

Established
If you want to know God the Creator of the universe and the Maker of angels man and animals then you can do so in God's own book the Bible.
Aren't almost all the holy texts on Earth are distorted with the time? Knowledge added and removed? So how could an average person see God through these Holy texts without much of intellect to see through it?

TokiEl

Superstar
Aren't almost all the holy texts on Earth are distorted with the time? Knowledge added and removed? So how could an average person see God through these Holy texts without much of intellect to see through it?
Twat alert.L0L

God is able to protect His story.

Sen

Established
Twat alert.L0L

God is able to protect His story.
God need not to a protect a book because God is within all of us. My point is, can we really trust and rely on words in those texts? They are thousands of years old and so many different versions been written.

TokiEl

Superstar
God need not to a protect a book because God is within all of us. My point is, can we really trust and rely on words in those texts? They are thousands of years old and so many different versions been written.
God need to protect His and our story... so all generations can learn about reality and live according to God's words.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Yes this is the death of king cash and long live king digital helicopter money only available through a microchip implant conneced to the blockchain supervised by artifical intelligence.

Now not so fast... are you vaccinated ? How can you have any money if you're not vaccinated ? You're a walking talking biohazard if you're not vaccinated.

See how clever allah is ? Everybody will get onboard asap and behead these pesky rejects of the back to almost normal society.

Oh you're turning scaly green ? Yeah well that's a rather unfortunate side effect of this vaccine... but at least you're not alone. We're all reptiles now... pass the rat please.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
When will they turn off the electricity and the internet ?

Anybody know this ? Anybody got a date for me ?

I'm asking for a friend.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Are there nukes in our future ? Absolutely !

God said He will send it.

Zec 5 4“I will send out the curse,” says the Lord of hosts;
“It shall enter the house of the thief
And the house of the one who swears falsely by My name.
It shall remain in the midst of his house
And consume it, with its timber and stones.”

TokiEl

Superstar
God will send nukes ? Absolutely !

But that's bad...? No not really...

Rev 18 19Then they will throw dust on their heads as they weep and mourn and cry out: “Woe, woe to the great city, where all who had ships on the sea were enriched by her wealth! For in a single hour she has been destroyed.”

20“Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets; because it is for you that God has pronounced His judgment against her.”

21Then a mighty angel picked up a stone the size of a great millstone and cast it into the sea, saying: “With such violence the great city of Babylon will be cast down, never to be seen again.…

TokiEl

Superstar
What is an antichrist ?

1 john 2 18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

1 John 2 22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

An antichrist is a christian who does not acknowledge that the Son is God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Secret societies such as freemasonry serve lucifer...

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer ! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
- Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff

Lucifer is in the bible a self willed heavenly being who wants to be like God.

Isaiah 14 12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

Who is this whippersnapper wanting to be like God ? Well he will also sit on the mount of the congregation just like God did... so is there a God wannabe on mount Zion ?

Yes there is a god or allah on mount Zion called lucifer by freemasonry.

TokiEl

Superstar
The UN meditation room got a kaaba.

The National Security Agency hq looks like the kaaba.

Are secret societies like freemasonry serving the same god or allah as the muslims ? Absolutely !

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes so the new first commandment in our new world order is to maintain humanity under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature. And the new second commandment is to guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

Lebensraum naturschutz und herrenmenschen.

The new world order is not so new... it's just an externalization of the nazi wet dream.

Tidal

Star
Aren't almost all the holy texts on Earth are distorted with the time?..

Not the Bible..
Logic it out- atheists are always saying it's full of contradictions, so that PROVES nobody has tried to tidy it up over the centuries, and therefore it's come down to us completely untouched, warts and all..:)

TokiEl

Superstar
The god of this world would also sit on mount Zion... and he has for over a thousand years.

He began as the god of the arabs... and now got a quarter of the world under his spell.

The arabs used to put small stones into the uteruses of their camels to prevent pregnacy during long desert treks... and today we got millions of copper IUDs for birth control and emergency contraception inside the uteruses of women in non muslim nations.

The only copper intrauterine device approved in the united states is called paragard. Or dragarap backwards... that is drag arap. Get it ? Drag(on) and arab.

The god of the arabs is the dragon and together they are keeping the non muslim population in check.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 48
16Come near and hear this.
Since the beginning I have not spoken in secret.
Since time began I am there and now Adonay.
YHWH and his Spirit has sent me.

Psalm 2
1Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?

:2The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against YHWH and against his anointed, saying,

3“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

4He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
Adonay shall hold them in derision.

Psalm 110