Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
God didn’t need to give anyone insight..He already told the story...you just needed to believe it was true.
God can prove His story.

If you don't like that fine... but it's not about you.

Really. It's about Him.

Lisa

Superstar
God can prove His story.

If you don't like that fine... but it's not about you.

Really. It's about Him.
Does God need to prove His story by sending Rick along? I don’t think so...you read the Bible and believe because God already told the story and He is truth.

TokiEl

Superstar
Does God need to prove His story by sending Rick along? I don’t think so...you read the Bible and believe because God already told the story and He is truth.
There is a star in His nativity and so inquisitive beings want to know what was the star. You may not be inquisitive about it but a lot of people are. You may look away...

TokiEl

Superstar
You see my mission is to become a Superstar on this board before the end of the age.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
It seems Superstar is the highest achievement right ?

So why is Lisa vying for more ?L0L

Lisa

Superstar
It seems Superstar is the highest achievement right ?

So why is Lisa vying for more ?L0L
You have a ways to go before superstar...but if you keep posting one liners..you might get there sooner..lol!!

People love me here is all I have to say as to why I’m a super, super star :D

TokiEl

Superstar
You have a ways to go before superstar...but if you keep posting one liners..you might get there sooner..lol!!

People love me here is all I have to say as to why I’m a super, super star :D
I love you Lisa... come give me a kiss.L0L

Daciple

Star
Yes that's right and it's fine that you haven't made up your mind on it... as long as you don't teach anything contrary to this correct piece of presentation.
You are typing your way out of the Kingdom of God.
Because you sow seeds of doubt and confusion where God's truth is presented.
I have only seen this amount of arrogance and pridefulness in two types of people, Cult Leaders and False Prophets. Essentially what you are saying here and multiple times in other posts and threads, is that whatever ideology you hold to is the only correct interpretation and Truth and if anyone dares disagrees with your personal perspective then they are "typing their way out of the kingdom" and "sowing seeds of doubt" because whatever it is YOU believe and say is "God's truth".

Thank God that agreeing with you about anything doesnt have any bearing on Salvation, because if it did, then Heaven would have exactly one person in it, you.

Hate to burst your bubble there bud, but you are not the Bastion of Truth, you are not the Plumb line of correct understanding and knowledge.

The fact is most everything you say is probably wrong, of course you wouldnt acknowledge or see that, you are a bit to high up on yourself.

I don't really agree with this man, or now you, concerning what the Star was that the wise men followed, since I dont agree with you or this man apparently I am "sowing seeds of doubt" and "typing my way out of the Kingdom" that is laughable.

I allow the Bible to interpret itself, what does the Bible continually show Stars to be in Symbolism?

Rev 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Now I dont expect you to agree with me, and it really doesnt matter, but to me the way the Star is describe to move is not how actual Stars move, they dont stand above anything, they dont move within days to new locations. Here is what I want you to do personally, go out the next time there is a planet or a star and follow it until it stands directly above something. Good luck, why? Because the star will never be directly above something such as a house, you may have a general area MAYBE, but it is impossible for you to follow any star or planet to an exact location.

These wise men followed something that took them to an exact literal location and stood above it, when absolutely no one else would have known who this baby was. It makes more sense to me that an Angel was directing them.

Could I be wrong, sure I could be, could it be some special planet alignment or physical star as this man and others like to proclaim, maybe, but guess what, regardless of which one is correct, believing neither or either one has exactly zero bearing on one's Salvation.

Salvation is strictly found in Repenting (Changing your mind) Believing and Confessing to God your belief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and who Jesus Christ was and did. Period.

I disagree with Lisa on many things, in fact she is probably the meanest and personally offensive person I have met on this site, but just because she is mean and makes personal statements against me, just because we dont agree on many things, doesnt mean shes "typing her way out of the kingdom" If she believes the Gospel then she is Saved.

Only Cult Leaders and False Prophets like to hold judgement of condemnation over everyone when they disagree at any or most points of beliefs they hold and share. I just wonder which one you are?

TokiEl

Superstar
Essentially what you are saying here and multiple times in other posts and threads, is that whatever ideology you hold to is the only correct interpretation and Truth and if anyone dares disagrees with your personal perspective then they are "typing their way out of the kingdom" and "sowing seeds of doubt" because whatever it is YOU believe and say is "God's truth".
Yes that's right.

Do i know it all ? No far from it... but if you find yourselves disagreeing with me... you are probably wrong.

Is it possible that you could be wrong ?

I allow the Bible to interpret itself, what does the Bible continually show Stars to be in Symbolism?

Rev 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
Stars can be angels and also priests... but not in this case.

The star of Bethlehem was a wandering star known today as planets which are part of God's clock in the sky. So God foretold when His Son would be born according to the astronomical clock... and a few wise men got it. And Rick got the insight into what they got...

You guys are having a serious problem of being presented truths... and still not recognising it... when we guys have done all the work.

Why is that ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Salvation is strictly found in Repenting (Changing your mind) Believing and Confessing to God your belief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and who Jesus Christ was and did. Period.
If you don't obey the King of kings... you can't expect to make it into His kingdom.

I disagree with Lisa on many things, in fact she is probably the meanest and personally offensive person I have met on this site, but just because she is mean and makes personal statements against me, just because we dont agree on many things, doesnt mean shes "typing her way out of the kingdom" If she believes the Gospel then she is Saved.
If she lives by Jesus sayings... then she is saved.

God is truth so when one contends against truth... one contends against God.

Only Cult Leaders and False Prophets like to hold judgement of condemnation over everyone when they disagree at any or most points of beliefs they hold and share. I just wonder which one you are?
I am a spokesperson of Jesus Christ.

So if you don't agree with me... who do you think you disagree with ?

TokiEl

Superstar
The problem with muslims is that they are blind faith believers... who don't require any evidence to blindly believe... and so they are easily deceived. They even reject evidence since they are blind faith believers.

There are also christians who are blind faithers as well... who reject evidence even if it confirms their blind faith.

People are twats... that's all i can say. I love to say it.L0L

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I’m not that mean...

TokiEl

Superstar
Am i the greatest twat in the history of this universe ?

No but i like to think so.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
I thorougly understand that i need to step this up and take it to another level if i am to achieve status Superstar.