Bible the Book of books

When will the great tribulation begin ?

This is a great question... will it begin this year or in three years or in a decade or fifty years from now or even hundreds of years into the future ?

Nobody knows you say ? But the brethren are not in darkness as to when that day begins it is said in the Script.

So who is right... you or the Scriptures of God ? Are you wiser or more knowledgeable than God ? When God says the brethren will know... you say nobody will know ? Who do you think you are ?

God has given us a specific timeline until the Messiah and the end of the age.

But there is a catch... knowledge and understanding are required to figure out this specific timeline. So that might immediately disqualify yourselves ! I am not saying this to be mean but as matter of factly as i can.

Anyway one shabuwa/seven/week is exactly 360 weeks.

Counting 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks from the Jewish rebuilding of the Jerusalem wall ( Nisan 20th year of king Artaxerxes that is March 444 BC) completed on Nisan/March 33 AD. That is when the Messiah would come according to this specific timeline.

Counting 7x360 weeks from the Jewish restoration of Jerusalem ( June 7 1967) completed on September 23 2015 Yom Kippur. That is when the 70th and last week would begin with the prince who is to come confirming a covenant with many according to this specific timeline.

Counting 1/2x360 weeks from September 23 2015 is in the middle of the week when the great tribulation will begin according to this specific tmeline. So you see God says that's right around the corner !

Paul had real zeal for God.

He was convinced he did the right thing in persecuting this new Jewish heresy who claimed Jesus whom they crucified was the Christ.

He was going to Damascus to capture the Christians there when Jesus Christ manifested himself as a brilliant light and asked Paul... Why are you persecuting me ?

You can say Paul quickly woke up to the fact that Jesus is the Christ.

Gulf update.

https://dod.defense.gov/News/Transc...-defense-briefing-on-iran/source/GovDelivery/

Good afternoon. My name is Vice Admiral Mike Gilday. I'm the director of the Joint Staff. First, I'd like to give some context on why -- to what Iran has said and done in the past three weeks that have prompted the recent movement of additional forces into the region, to include those associated with today's announcement.

In the recent past, Iranian leaders have publicly threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz. They have backed up those threats with actions, posturing their forces in an effort to intimidate the movement of international trade and global energy sources.
Recent actions by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, to include attacks against foreign tankers in Fujairah and the attempted covert deployment of modified dhows capable of launching cruise missiles, are all part of a dangerous and escalatory strategy by Iran to threaten global trade and to destabilize the region.

Even more troubling, we have had multiple credible reports that Iranian proxy groups intend to attack U.S. personnel in the Middle East.

Buddhism for example would not exist if Buddha lived in the time and vicinity of Jesus Christ because Jesus would exorcise the strongman demon out of Buddha.

And so Buddha would become Brotha... a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Why do you add to the finished work of Christ ?

This is a pop christian meme today but it's a satanic trap... which is ment to confuse christians from keeping the commandments of God and disarm them from doing good works.

It's devilishly clever... since it is from the Devil.

I tell good news and brutal truths.

The good news is that repentance and baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ remove your past sins and you receive the gift of the Holy spirit to convict you of sins and guide you into all truths.

Brutal truths are that the idol of Islam the Devil joined the church and his ministers are fleecing while deceiving the christian flock. And that there is a serpent seed mixing with the human seed. And that the Third reich will be revived with mandatory microchip implants for the slaves of Satan.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat it to make it more palpable for your sensibilities.

If you can't handle the truth... you can't handle me.

Does greatness make you jealous ?

Do you shrink and seek the shadows in front of a bright light ?

Do you think salt is not good for you ?

Are you a little bitter hypocritical christian ?

You may have heard about the Buddha boy no ?

A good looking boy who often sits motionless for months like a human statue somewhere in the jungle of Nepal and when he opens his mouth to talk it is about dharma and righteousness etc etc...

The boy has quite a following now and one time he and his monk posse allegedly beat up some devotees for smoking on his sofa according to himself. L0L

Was that the best excuse he could come up with for his sadistic desires ?

He has been accused of abductions torture and r*pe... but according to the Nepali police he is a holy boy.L0L

One can look into his soul at the 4.15 - 5.10 mark in the clip above and see the serpent that has possessed him.

There is an Old Testament prophecy in Ezekiel 38 about Iran and gang attacking Israel.

This is said to infuriate God. And there is also an angry Grand Old Man in the sky event at the opening of the 6th seal in Revelation.

So those two prophecies might converge at the same endtime...

Any day now this will happen... since it is written in the Script.

Why do you want to make God angry ?

I know the rekindling of God's fiery fury is invietable but please get out of fanaticism and don't be a victim of God's consuming fire.

Make peace with Israel and affirmatively retreat from your hatred fight... or else her Father will visit you.

Faith and repentance go hand in hand... you can't have one without the other.

Just as you can't have the Father without the Son.

Here is a little older Afshin the former muslim terrorist still speaking for Jesus Christ and transforming lives along the way...

I was so hungry for God...

Hi here i am i said.

What other options do we have i heard... Nobody.

Are we gonna let that goofball loose said the Father to the Son. What are our choices said the Son to the Father.

So here i am.L0L

What is Hinduism ? Demonic activity !

What is Buddhism ? Demonic activity !

What is Kabbalism ? Demonic activity !

What is Shintoism ? Demonic activity !

What is Shamanism ? Demonic activity !

What is Catholicism ? Demonic activity !

What is Islamism ? Demonic activity !

What is Wiccanism ? Demonic activity !

Jesus Christ came to pluck people out of demonic activities and put them on the straight and narrow path that leads to eternal life.

He who has ears to hear let him hear !

Matthew 13 36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.

40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

He who has ears to hear let him hear !