Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
God is a God of checks and balances.

And that is why Jesus performed a lot of wonderful works on the sabbath... solely so people could have the opportunity to feel offended by the healings they witnessed.

One would think there was no reason to be offended by God's works but such is the heart of man...

Whether it be healings truths miracles... expect to be given the chance to be offended if it is from God !

TokiEl

Superstar
Salvation.

Every body of believers ought to know that it is the spilt blood of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world which remove sins.

Both before and after Jesus Christ it was and is His spilt blood only which save sinners.

Therefore it is a serious lack of understanding when earnest christians think that work based salvation is even an option. I know the Devil joined the church and ordained esteemed ministers of righteousness who twisted and trapped churchgoers into a false easy grace gospel... where good works for the Kingdom of God is looked down upon by the church.

The Devil has succeeded in disarming and pacifying christians because they have been told that Jesus did it all and if they do anything they are work salvationists. It is devilishly clever !

TokiEl

Superstar
In the comfort of posterity we got the luxury to look back and check the credibility of prophets.

Daniel for example who lived and wrote during the Babylonian captivity presumed to know when the Messiah would come...

Daniel 9 25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command

To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,

There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

Well we can check that Daniel man... you really put your head on the chopping block this time.

Seven weeks and sixty-two weeks from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem with the wall until Messiah the Prince... you say ?

Well we know when the wall builder asked to go back to Jerusalem and rebuild it... Nehemiah did after he was given permission to do so by king Artaxerxes of Persia on Nisan in his 20th regnal year. According to Isaac Newton in his treatise about Daniel and the Apocalypse... this 20th regnal year of king Artaxerxes was from late summer/early autumn in 445 BC to the same in 444 BC. That makes Nisan which is the first spring month to be in 444 BC.

There is no mention of any day but since the planets move in a clockwork fashion... we know their exact position at any given time anywhere. So in 444 BC there was a new moon conjunction on March 2 19:29 UT. That means the first day of Nisan in that year began with the sighted crescent on March 4/5 444 BC.

Seven weeks and sixty-two weeks ? How long is that ? Well the same original Hebrew word shabuwa which was translated into weeks... is also used for the period of time Jacob had to labour for Laban to marry Rachel as well... 7 years. But since the same word is also used for 7 days... there is a ratio that is a relationship between 7 days and 7 years... where 7 days is 1 week and 7 years are 360 weeks.

So Daniel man you are saying the Messiah will come 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks from March 4/5 444 BC ? Ho ho you really put yourself in the laughing stock this time didn't you ?

Let's see i just quickly calculate that... 24840 weeks from March say 4 444 BC... and put that start date it an online day counter...

Ha ha ha Daniel man i checked and there are exactly 24840 weeks from March 4 444 BC to March 25 33 AD. Where is the Messiah ? You failure Daniel man ! Ha ha ha

TokiEl

Superstar
Most christians on this forum adhere to a form of christendom called Free grace theology.

"Free grace theology is a Christian soteriological view teaching that everyone receives eternal life the moment that they believe in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior."

This form of christendom resurged in the 20th century in the Dallas Theological Seminary to the Grace Evangelical Society and the Grace School of Theology and the Free Grace Alliance. And so today a lot of pastors are preaching free grace theology or an easy grace gospel as i call it. And their listeners believe and regurgitate it on forums like this.. much to my frustration.

And how dare you frustrate me ?

"Historic Christian denominations, including the Lutheran Churches, Reformed Churches and the Methodist Churches, regard free grace theology as an antinomian heresy."

Antinomianism(from the Greek: ἀντί, "against" + νόμος, "law") is any view which rejects laws or legalism and is against moral, religious or social norms (Latin: mores), or is at least considered to do so.

In Christianity, an antinomian is one who takes the principle of salvation by faith and divine grace to the point of asserting that the saved are not bound to follow the moral law contained in the Ten Commandments."

In other words a lot of christians today and also on this forum are heretics !

From here on in you can choose to be stuck in heresy... or you can repent and be baptised in the Name of Jesus Christ and obey His commandments and observe His words and start to treat Him as Lord and do good work for His kingdom.

This is the crossroad and the hour is late... choose you this day who and how you will serve.

How is it you were not afraid to frustrate me ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
How come christians on this forum are very busy giving their opinions on the nature of God... and not even once try to interpret a prophecy in the book of prophecies also known as the Bible ?

They are very happy to spend a lot of words on the composition nature and attributes of God but never on the prophecies which He bothered to put down in writing.

You see it is easy to talk about things which nobody can prove you wrong... now try and talk about prophecies which can actually be examined by everybody.

See how you do...

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
What is the best thing one can ever hope to say about God ? Silence or baby giggle !

TokiEl

Superstar
God is on a whole other level... if you're not a baby it's best to not say much about God as you might insult Him. What you think is praise might very well be face slaps.

God is described as clouds smoke fire and thunder in the Old Testament. How about that ? Not someone you want to make angry or mess with... anyway here He is.

TokiEl

Superstar
Can someone inform the Jewish scripture scholars that one of their prophets who presumed to know exactly when the Messiah would come... be torn out from their holy book ? For that man Daniel after a little investigation into his prophetic timeline until the Messiah... clearly claimed that the Messiah would come after March 25 33 AD.

This the Jews should not tolerate... but rip the pages of Daniel man out of their books asap !

TokiEl

Superstar
Why should the poor Jews put up with this ? Have they not endured enough trouble ?

Are they are not aware of this immense mistake and gross affront to themselves from one of their so called prophets of God...who claimed that the Messiah would come after March 25 33 AD.

Perhaps they are blissfully unaware of this ? Anyway this inconvenient truth must be dealt with asap... and i suggest book burning or why not book crucifixion ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
What sort of christendom do you think is allowed to be broadcast by the prince of the air(waves) ?

And how about all those books they are trying to make you buy ? First what is of God is free and second they are making you pay for propaganda so you can program yourself from the faith.

Wake and wise up !

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 12 At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.

There is no way that the Roman mass slaughter of Jews and enslaving and selling the rest to all over the world... will ever be superseded... and so this Daniel 12 must be about that time in the past.

Michael the great prince of the Jews shall stand up... and all hell breaks loose for the Jews !

How is this not talking about the Son of Man being made to stand or lifted up...?

Matthew 27 50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 12 11 “And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

There are exactly 1335 days from the Jewish month Elul Tishri 1 29 AD (the day and hour no one knows) to Sivan 6 33 AD (Shavuot/Pentecost).

Well that sounds a lot like Jesus after being baptised by the Holy spirit...spending 40 days in the desert fasting. And we know from the Talmud that God no longer accepted the sacrifices at the Temple for 40 years before its destruction in 69/70 AD.

And we know the religious Jews continued to reject Jesus even after all the miracles during His crucifixion... and so after that fateful Feast of Unleavened bread they must have hardened their hearts and set up the abomination of desolation... which might very well have been the rabid rabbinical rejection of Jesus Christ.

Anyway they were truly blessed those who waited in the upper room... when the fire came... the Holy fire of God !

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 5 17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

If you call yourself after Christ you ought to understand that not even one jot or tittle of the written law of God will pass away before the old heaven and earth passes away...

And if you break even the most insignificant commandment you will be called insignificant in the Kingdom of Heaven. What if you break a great commandment ? You will by no means enter the Kingdom of Heaven !

TokiEl

Superstar
I was wondering why christians on this forum give me a hard time whenever i talk about the need to keep the commandments of God and stop sinning and begin to live holy... and it turned out that most christians here are proponents of the modern resurgent heresy known as Free grace theology.

This is a very nice theology because it says the moment you just believe in Jesus your salvation is assured.

The reason they give me a hard time when i talk about the need to stop sinning... is because they are not willing to stop sinning. And they don't need to because they believe in Jesus and so are saved no matter what.

Free grace theology is also a departure from correct doctrine... and is one of the many twists of christianity that are part of the last days falling away from faith.

The solution therefore for those Kingdom of God outcasts... repent and be baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ for remission of sins and you will receive the Holy spirit who will guide you into all truths.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The House of Saud's man in Washington receiving a gold medal for his services to the Saudi kingdom.

TokiEl

Superstar
Any day now an announcement might be made from the White House twitter account that it will now be called the Wahabi House.

TokiEl

Superstar
When will the great tribulation begin ?

This is a great question... will it begin this year or in three years or in a decade or fifty years from now or even hundreds of years into the future ?

Nobody knows you say ? But the brethren are not in darkness as to when that day begins it is said in the Script.

So who is right... you or the Scriptures of God ? Are you wiser or more knowledgeable than God ? When God says the brethren will know... you say nobody will know ? Who do you think you are ?

God has given us a specific timeline until the Messiah and the end of the age.

But there is a catch... knowledge and understanding are required to figure out this specific timeline. So that might immediately disqualify yourselves ! I am not saying this to be mean but as matter of factly as i can.

Anyway one shabuwa/seven/week is exactly 360 weeks.

Counting 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks from the Jewish rebuilding of the Jerusalem wall ( Nisan 20th year of king Artaxerxes that is March 444 BC) completed on Nisan/March 33 AD. That is when the Messiah would come according to this specific timeline.

Counting 7x360 weeks from the Jewish restoration of Jerusalem ( June 7 1967) completed on September 23 2015 Yom Kippur. That is when the 70th and last week would begin with the prince who is to come confirming a covenant with many according to this specific timeline.

Counting 1/2x360 weeks from September 23 2015 is in the middle of the week when the great tribulation will begin according to this specific tmeline. So you see God says that's right around the corner !

TokiEl

Superstar
Paul had real zeal for God.

He was convinced he did the right thing in persecuting this new Jewish heresy who claimed Jesus whom they crucified was the Christ.

He was going to Damascus to capture the Christians there when Jesus Christ manifested himself as a brilliant light and asked Paul... Why are you persecuting me ?

You can say Paul quickly woke up to the fact that Jesus is the Christ.

TokiEl

Superstar
Nothing ends the deceptions of the world quicker than a personal visit from Jesus Christ himself.

TokiEl

Superstar
Gulf update.

https://dod.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript-View/Article/1857948/department-of-defense-briefing-on-iran/source/GovDelivery/

Good afternoon. My name is Vice Admiral Mike Gilday. I'm the director of the Joint Staff. First, I'd like to give some context on why -- to what Iran has said and done in the past three weeks that have prompted the recent movement of additional forces into the region, to include those associated with today's announcement.

In the recent past, Iranian leaders have publicly threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz. They have backed up those threats with actions, posturing their forces in an effort to intimidate the movement of international trade and global energy sources.
Recent actions by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, to include attacks against foreign tankers in Fujairah and the attempted covert deployment of modified dhows capable of launching cruise missiles, are all part of a dangerous and escalatory strategy by Iran to threaten global trade and to destabilize the region.

Even more troubling, we have had multiple credible reports that Iranian proxy groups intend to attack U.S. personnel in the Middle East.