Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm aware of the Nephilim @TokiEl

What strikes me as "reaching" is the "hollow earth / hybrid monsters waiting to break out any moment" idea.

It may be the case - I believe God parted the Red Sea and everything else, but as far as interpretations based on narrative derived from the Bible, I am more cautious. You don't get to have been a Christian for as long as I have without having been wrong about a few things.

I tend to divide my Christian ideas between foundational truths (the cross, the resurection, the Trinity etc) and biblical opinions (where the Garden if Eden was, what the seven thunders might have said etc etc)...

As for the Nephilim, there is a thread I started up a while ago to share ideas so I welcome your perspectives...

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/הַנְּפִלִ֞ים-the-nephilim.3721/
It is plainly stated by God himself in Genesis that there are two seeds... serpentkind and mankind.

And this information has been suppressed by governments around the world... where ufos and alien abductions are well known realities. We can speculate why this is suppressed but if you work for the Serpent why would you not work for his seed as well ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Some of you may know that movies are more or less truths hidden in plain sight right ? Some are somewhat woke.L0L

Have you seen the movie They Live (1988) ?

It's about an alliance between aliens and the human elite taking over the planet.

1.51-2.08
"Our projection show that by the year 2025 not only America but the entire planet will be under the protection and the dominion of this power alliance. The gains have been substantial both for ourselves and for you the human power elite."

7.03-7.13
"You still don't get it do you boys... there ain't no countries anymore no more good guys. They're running the whole show... they own everything the whole goddam planet. They can do whatever they want."

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 13 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

Looking like a lamb ? Check ! L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Have you seen the Paul VI Audience Hall constructed on land donated by the Knights of Columbus and completed in 1971 ?

Speaking like a serpent or dragon ? Check !

TokiEl

Superstar
John 5 43'I have come in the name of my Father, and ye do not receive me; if another may come in his own name, him ye will receive;

0:34 In my own name... ? Check !

We've found the antichrist !

TokiEl

Superstar
If you can't recognize biblical prophecies that have already happened... how do you hope to understand prophecies that have not yet happened ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 12 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world [except over one billion Christians]; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Does it say that ? No it doesn't say that !

TokiEl

Superstar
The Devil is known to cherry pick Bible verses to make a point.

So the Bible can be used as witchcraft as well.

It is impossible to understand the Bible without the Spirit of God !

Luke 13 3"I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.

Acts 2 38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 12 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world [except over one billion Christians]; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Does it say that ? No it doesn't say that !
There have been many Popes, many in the past were murderers, sadist, torturers and just PURE EVIL....and there will be more to come. But THE ANTICHRIST will be in Jerusalem, claiming the throne of God as if thou he is God! The supreme mark of ALL antichrist is the incarnation of the Son of God. There are two beast, the one beast gives all his power to the second beast so that he is worshiped as God who was healed from his deadly wound (Rev. 13:1-18) There is a lot going on here....what say you?

TokiEl

Superstar
There have been many Popes, many in the past were murderers, sadist, torturers and just PURE EVIL....and there will be more to come. But THE ANTICHRIST will be in Jerusalem, claiming the throne of God as if thou he is God!
I know a guy who sits as if he is God in the temple of God... who is neither God nor in the temple of God. Now this guy sits in Rome and has done so for a long time...

The supreme mark of ALL antichrist is the incarnation of the Son of God.
Say again ?

There are two beast, the one beast gives all his power to the second beast so that he is worshiped as God who was healed from his deadly wound (Rev. 13:1-18) There is a lot going on here....what say you?
Yes the first beast is the revived Roman empire or the resurrected Third reich.

The Devil is known to cherry pick Bible verses to make a point.

So the Bible can be used as witchcraft as well.And so do men under Satan's influence!

It is impossible to understand the Bible without the Spirit of God ! Of course, and many claim they have the Spirit...but do not.

Luke 13 3"I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Taken out of context. The point Christ was making is that just because tragedies befall men, it is not because they are worse sinners than anyone else, rather, if a tragedies does befall a man, it is not because he is a sinner, but if a man who has repented and turned to God he will not perish (perish means hell bound)

Acts 2 38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Yes!

I know a guy who sits as if he is God in the temple of God... who is neither God nor in the temple of God. Now this guy sits in Rome and has done so for a long time...

Say again ? The supreme mark of the antichrist is the DENIEL of the incarnation of the eternal Son of God. (That Christ is God incarnate)

Yes the first beast is the revived Roman empire or the resurrected Third reich.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 13 3"I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Taken out of context. The point Christ was making is that just because tragedies befall men, it is not because they are worse sinners than anyone else, rather, if a tragedies does befall a man, it is not because he is a sinner, but if a man who has repented and turned to God he will not perish (perish means hell bound)
What are you doing ?

Are you inserting your own commentaries to a copypaste Bible verse ?

The point i was trying to make is the importance of repentance.

TokiEl

Superstar
What makes this particular pope the antichrist ?

Is it because he is jesuit ? Or because he looks like a lamb ? Or because he said it's dangerous to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ ? Or because he thinks that Allah is God ? Or on and on...

No! It's because this pope has fulfilled the last verse of Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy ! It's a timeline !!! and he happened to be the pope at the exact time when the prince who is to come is said to confirm a covenant with many.

And he did that... he even said he came in his own name ! to the United Nations and confirmed the Agenda 21 with the Agenda 30 !

Are you asleep ???

This is not up to private interpretations ! but is pinned to the timeline !

Last edited:
And he did that... he even said he came in his own name ! to the United Nations and confirmed the Agenda 21 with the Agenda 30 !
I took a look at agenda 21. I will probably be out of here before it is fully implemented....But I can see it coming! I would say it will ride in on the backs of the democratic party...I can see it building piece by piece as the USA corrupt politicians keep chipping away at our constitution, and the killing of full term babies, they are also not teaching civics and TRUE history in many schools. I think Obama was pushing hard to set it in motion. But China, Russia, and other communist nations are going to be hard to comply ,which I believe will bring war.