Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus is most definitely God manifested in the flesh. There is no need to persuade them otherwise because sooner or later the time will come when they cannot carry on in the foolishness that they believe and whether they like it or not, they will bow and every tongue (saved or not) will acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord. There is no need to argue which is waste of precious time when you could be doing things that you enjoy instead because all in due time.... time will prove it itself when the time comes to FINALLY set the record straight. Now there is a day I am looking forward to.
Yes i agree but first they will persecute us.

And when they have finally silenced Christians then Jesus Christ will come.

Surprise surprise the King is back !

TokiEl

Superstar
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6385985/Southern-Californias-wildfire-roars-life-prompts-new-evacuations.html

"The Camp fire originated on Camp Creek Road near Highway 70 around 6.30am on Thursday. Firefighters immediately realized that the blaze would be hard to access, and that the flames were being fanned by 35mph winds.

Betsy Ann Cowley, who owns land near where the deadly wildfire started in Northern California, said Monday that Pacific Gas & Electric Co sought access to her property a day before the blaze started because the utility's power lines were causing sparks. The fire started on 64 acres of land in Pulga, California, owned by Cowley.

And, two days before the fire started, PG&E told customers in nine counties, including Butte County, that it might shut off their power November 8 because of extreme fire danger.

But the utility company called off the shutdown, telling customers nine hours after the Camp Fire began that the weather conditions 'did not warrant this safety measure'.

PG&E informed the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) that a high-voltage power line experienced a problem near the origin of the Camp Fire just minutes before the blaze broke out."

This man had no power internet or cell service since November 8 and so did not know about the loss of Paradise just 5 miles away.

TokiEl

Superstar
How to get effect like this on smaller scale,lets say how to make grass burn that way ? Some strange ideas...
Paradise was incinerated by laser weapons.

Sure there was fire and smoke but those houses were reduced to ash by some serious high powered lasers.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who is attacking America ?

Is it the chinks or the spics or the ruskis or the gooks ?

Excuse the humorous slurs but i sincerely want to know who is attacking America.

Somebody is attacking America and i want to know.

Is it the chinks ?

Or is it the yankis themselves ?

Is it the gooks ?

Who is attacking America ?

Is it the chinks or the spics or the ruskis or the gooks ?

Excuse the humorous slurs but i sincerely want to know who is attacking America.

Somebody is attacking America and i want to know.

Is it the chinks ?

Or is it the yankis themselves ?

Is it the gooks ?

White fascists waving a flag and carrying a cross.

TokiEl

Superstar
White fascists waving a flag and carrying a cross.
It's somebody with lasers.

I don't see how the federal state and county government do not know that some of their communities have been lasered.

This is 9/11 all over again.

Nixon was right. What a bunch of crooks.

It's somebody with lasers.

I don't see how the federal state and county government do not know that some of their communities have been lasered.

This is 9/11 all over again.

Nixon was right. What a bunch of crooks.

Maybe, but it is just as likely that the severity of the fires is drastically increasing because of global environmental degradation and climate changes.

TokiEl

Superstar
Maybe, but it is just as likely that the severity of the fires is drastically increasing because of global environmental degradation and climate changes.
Have you seen the thousands of homes reduced to ash amidst green pristine trees ?

How about the melted aluminium rim wheels ?

Global warming ? L0L.

Have you seen the thousands of homes reduced to ash amidst green pristine trees ?

How about the melted aluminium rim wheels ?

Global warming ? L0L.
There was scorching on the nearby trees. Things like wind shifts and ground moisture levels can leave things burned and things unscathed right next to it. Fire is tricky. Also houses have gas lines and combustibles.

Cars have fuel and when they catch on fire they burn hot. Been discussed on other thread.

Yeah global warming is a real thing and while I won’t totally discount “lasers” from aliens or the government or God, severe drought is still the most likely cause.

Global climatic disasters are only going to get worse.

TokiEl

Superstar
There was scorching on the nearby trees. Things like wind shifts and ground moisture levels can leave things burned and things unscathed right next to it. Fire is tricky. Also houses have gas lines and combustibles.

Cars have fuel and when they catch on fire they burn hot. Been discussed on other thread.

Yeah global warming is a real thing and while I won’t totally discount “lasers” from aliens or the government or God, severe drought is still the most likely cause.

Global climatic disasters are only going to get worse.
Check out the massive explosion which began this whole ordeal.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Luciferian ten commandments and notice commandment number 2.

Guide reproduction wisely.

It turns out that they with renegade angelic knowhow and help have the technology to convert human cells from for example a piece of skin on the face into artifical gametes as in lab made eggs and sperm that can be combined to create an embryo. And so a man can be both father and mother to his own children.

https://www.wired.com/story/reverse-infertility/

We are now on the brink of another revolution in reproduction, one that could make IVF look quaint. Through an emerging technology called in vitro gametogenesis (or IVG), scientists are learning how to convert adult human cells—taken perhaps from the inside of a cheek or from a piece of skin on the arm—into artificial gametes, lab-made eggs and sperm, that could be combined to create an embryo and then be implanted in a womb. For the infertile or people having trouble conceiving, it would be a huge breakthrough. Even adults with no sperm or eggs could conceivably become biological parents.

In the future, new kinds of families might become possible: a child could have a single biological parent because an individual could theoretically make both their own eggs and sperm; a same-sex couple could have a child who is biologically related to both of them; or a grieving widow might use fresh hair follicles from a dead spouse’s brush to have a child her late husband didn’t live to see.

TokiEl

Superstar
I suspect they have had this technology for some time and so synthetic soulless human beings are already among us.

https://www.wired.com/story/reverse-infertility/

In 2014, as a consequence of Yamanaka’s work, a Stanford researcher named Renee Reijo Pera cut skin from infertile men’s forearms, reprogrammed the skin cells to become iPSCs, and transplanted them into the testicles of mice to create human germ cells, the primitive precursors to eggs and sperm. (No embryos were created using these germ cells.) Two years later, in a paper published in Nature, two scientists in Japan, Mitinori Saitou and Katsuhiko Hayashi, described how they had turned cells from a mouse’s tail into iPSCs and from there into eggs. It was the first time that artificial eggs had been made outside of an organism’s body, and there was even more extraordinary news: Using the synthetic eggs, Saitou and Hayashi created eight healthy, fertile pups.

TokiEl

Superstar
We are standing at the threshold of the great tribulation.

How and when it will start is up to Scriptural debate but i interpret the start as a short nuclear war where modern Babylon will be destroyed.

And that will collapse the old world order and bring in the beast system with the mark of the beast or mandatory microchip in order to connect to the internet based on blockchain controlled by the image of the beast or artificial intelligence.

If we take the mark of the beast our soul will be condemned.

Therefore it is important to know what the mark of the beast is.

We will need it to buy and sell in the beast system.

We already use an external chip for identification and transaction.

But the plan and push is to inject a microchip in our right hand or head.

Can an injectable microchip rewrite our DNA ?

Angel/alien technology is absolutely unrestrained and so perhaps it can.

Although i am also suspicious about vaccines.

And cannot recommend either.

TokiEl

Superstar
A day or two after a driver escaped the Valley Fire in 2015 he uploaded the clip on youtube and about a week after at the time of this article the clip had reached 1.6 million views.

For some reason youtube thought that was way too much for a fire clip because now 3 years after the clip has only 945k views.

Go figure.

TokiEl

Superstar
How is it that the elite can live with themselves after causing so much suffering in the world with wars terrors criminality and corruption ?

Don't they have a conscience ?

No i'm afraid not.

Sodomites and yes you can't be an elite and not be a sodomite no longer function as normal human beings as only the base reptile part of the brain is on. It's a reprobate state of mind.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 2 2“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

In the Gospel account of Matthew some wise men from the East came to king Herod in Jerusalem and asked to see the newborn King of the Jews ?! Yes because they had seen His star !?

King Herod had absolutely no clue what they were talking about. He was an old man and had not fathered any children for a long time.

So he summoned his wise men and inquired of them where the Messiah was to be born. And old scrolls were opened and looked into before the answer returned to the king... In Bethlehem of Judea.

Matthew 2 5"For thus it is written by the prophet:
6‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;
For out of you shall come a Ruler
Who will shepherd My people Israel.’ ”

And king Herod took the wise men aside and asked them in private exactly when did that star appear which they had interpreted as the birth of the King of the Jews that is the Messiah or Christ.

And the wise men informed him and set forth on the short journey about six miles from Jerusalem. And on their way they saw the star again over Bethlehem ?!

What did these wise men watch in the night sky which informed them that the Messiah was born ?

Todd

Star
Matthew 2 2“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

In the Gospel account of Matthew some wise men from the East came to king Herod in Jerusalem and asked to see the newborn King of the Jews ?! Yes because they had seen His star !?

King Herod had absolutely no clue what they were talking about. He was an old man and had not fathered any children for a long time.

So he summoned his wise men and inquired of them where the Messiah was to be born. And old scrolls were opened and looked into before the answer returned to the king... In Bethlehem of Judea.

Matthew 2 5"For thus it is written by the prophet:
6‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;
For out of you shall come a Ruler
Who will shepherd My people Israel.’ ”

And king Herod took the wise men aside and asked them in private exactly when did that star appear which they had interpreted as the birth of the King of the Jews that is the Messiah or Christ.

And the wise men informed him and set forth on the short journey about six miles from Jerusalem. And on their way they saw the star again over Bethlehem ?!

What did these wise men watch in the night sky which informed them that the Messiah was born ?
It's unlikely it was actually a star, since the description of what the Wise men saw and how it directed them could not fit the description of an actual star. More likely it was something similar to the pillar of fire that accompianed the presense of God and the ark of the covenant in the OT.

Just a theory though...

TokiEl

Superstar
It's unlikely it was actually a star, since the description of what the Wise men saw and how it directed them could not fit the description of an actual star. More likely it was something similar to the pillar of fire that accompianed the presense of God and the ark of the covenant in the OT.

Just a theory though...
Good theory. And it could be but they said a star... so with modern technology we can today use astronomy software and watch the night sky over there at that time from the comfort of our own home.

And here is an interesting movement of the wandering king star Jupiter with the fixed king star Regulus in the king constellation Leo.

So if there ever was a sign in the sky shouting King this was it.

Also this astronomical event is reminiscent of Jacob's last words to his sons concerning Judah.

Genesis 49 8“Judah, you are he whom your brothers shall praise;
Your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies;
Your father’s children shall bow down before you.
Judah is a lion’s whelp;
From the prey, my son, you have gone up.
He bows down, he lies down as a lion;
And as a lion, who shall rouse him?

The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor a lawgiver from between his feet,
Until Shiloh comes;
And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.

Binding his donkey to the vine,
And his donkey’s colt to the choice vine,
He washed his garments in wine,
And his clothes in the blood of grapes.
His eyes are darker than wine,
And his teeth whiter than milk."

Verse 11 is also corroborated by the prophet Zechariah concerning the King of the Jews that is the Messiah or Christ.

Zechariah 9 9“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey.
I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim
And the horse from Jerusalem;
The battle bow shall be cut off.
He shall speak peace to the nations;
His dominion shall be ‘from sea to sea,
And from the River to the ends of the earth.’"

So in closing king Jupiter triple conjuncted or crowned king Regulus in king Leo from September 15 3BC to May 15 2BC.

And if that was not enough to send the wise men packing Jupiter and Venus came into such a close conjunction on June 17 2BC that they shone as brilliant evening star in the Western night sky as seen from the East.

I didn't find an astronomy software animation showing Jupiter over Bethlehem as seen from Jerusalem on December 25 2BC but i can confirm it as i've seen it on Stellarium.

So from all this can you figure out when Jesus was born ?

Todd

Star
Yeah, I've read that theory about Jupiter quite a few years back. It still doesn't explain how the star could lead the wise men specifically to Bethlehem. Stars and planets don't move and stay over a geographical spot.