Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you seek to kill me for telling you to sin no more ?

Or do you just hate me ?

Can i pass your way and not end up with a knife in my back ?

TokiEl

Superstar
There is something very strange about the demographics of the world.

From 1999 to 2018 the world population increased with a growth factor of about 1.3% per year (which is pretty low).

5 978 000 000*1.013^19 = 7 640 739 135

So if there was about 100 million people in the world at the time of Jesus Christ... we ought to be a whole lot more people today.

100 000 000*1.013^2000 = 16 553 533 824 218 480 000

Where have all the people gone ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus Christ would not last 3.5 years if He came and spoke to Christendom today.

L0L He would be thrown out of the churches and confined to the streets where He would have to worry about a Christian hit and run.

TokiEl

Superstar
As 10 000 Palestinians in Gaza try to tear down the wall and return to Israel so are 10 000 Latinos returning to the land their fathers lost in war.

Migran caravan headed towards US.

What to do ?

TokiEl

Superstar
MAD or mutually assured destruction is no longer applicable.

While the only superpower after the collapse of the Soviet Union got lost in a war on terror quagmire in the ME... Russia has hypersonic nuclear weapons. Trump is pulling out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty but America has already lost the arms race... unless they have something up their sleeve.... which i don't think they do.

TokiEl

Superstar
How many Christians do you think believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ ?

I would say about 100 % !

That means Christians think all Christians are good to go... on a highway to Heaven.

I'm just a voice in the wilderness crying... Hey wait a min the highway is not going to Heaven.

So if you're on it you're going the wrong way.

TokiEl

Superstar
José María Caro Rodríguez (June 23, 1866 – December 4, 1958) was a Chilean Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. He served as Archbishop of Santiago from 1939 until his death, and was elevated to the cardinalate in 1946 by Pope Pius XII.

He wrote a book Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled (1925) out of stock exposing Freemasonry as a Luciferian cult working on creating a one world government under the guidance of Lucifer.

In the book he quoted a letter he had seen in the British Museum Library written by Albert Pike to Giuseppe Mazzini dated August 15 1871 about three world wars would be needed before the world would welcome a one world government under Lucifer.

TokiEl

Superstar
WASHINGTON -- The Army has reshaped its primary operating concept to focus on large-scale combat against enemies with technology and capabilities similar to American forces after 16 years of fighting insurgent groups in the Middle East and southwest Asia.

The Army on Tuesday rolled out its updated field manual during the Association of the U.S. Army's annual meeting in Washington. Titled FM 3-0 Operations, the field manual emphasizes the service's need to adapt to potential battlefields where enemies have modern tanks, artillery, air forces, drones and cyber capabilities.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/10/11/army-rolls-field-manual-focused-fighting-near-peer-adversaries.html

TokiEl

Superstar
The King of the British empire and the Tsar of the Russian empire and the Kaiser of the German empire were all cousins.

There is the lion and the bear and the leopard in the prophet Daniel's vision. Three beasts that would loose their dominions or empires but live on and come together as the composite end time beast.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes which we are not privy to and what we are told are not truths but propaganda.

Todd

Star
The Kingdom of God is not communism.

It's not like we are all equal before God... and some more than others.
While scipture makes it clear we will be rewarded according to our actions, where does scripture ever claim that one's sin can be so grevious as to keep anyone from the grace of God? Hitler will surely pay a price and experience the purifying fires of God and I cetainly don't envy what he is facing.

What is absurd is to look at the complete Bible record and think that God is not capable and wiling to reconcile all of his creation back to his original intent. I'm tired of Churchianities weak version of God, who's will is inferior to the will of man, and who is not capable of drawing all men to his irresistable love, grace and mercy.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Why does the world burden itself with Jerusalem ? Does it have a death wish ? Does the world want to die ?

The united pressure against Israel to give up the Old City and the West Bank is unbearable and something gotta give. Either the Jews withdraw to pre 1967 lines or Israel must prepare to take on the whole world militarily.

But i don't see the problem with that. L0L.

Zechariah 12 "The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 13 1"Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and throne and great authority.

3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be fatally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

Revelation 2 12 “And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write,

‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword: 13 “I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

The Pergamon Altar is a monumental construction built during the reign of king Eumenes II in the first half of the 2nd century BC on one of the terraces of the acropolis of the ancient Greek city of Pergamon in Asia Minor.

The structure is 35.64 metres wide and 33.4 metres deep; the front stairway alone is almost 20 metres wide. The base is decorated with a frieze in high relief showing the battle between the Giants and the Olympian gods known as the Gigantomachy.

This is the throne of Satan restored for about a hundred years in Berlin.

Interestingly it's been closed since 2014 and scheduled to reopen in late 2019 or early 2020.

Perhaps with Satan in it ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Who is a saint ?

It's someone who has the testimony of Jesus Christ and obeys the Commandments of God.

It's someone who Jesus Christ knows and can trust completely to not break His commandments.

TokiEl

Superstar
The seven sons of Sceva had a second hand knowledge of Jesus Christ and not a first hand relationship with Him. So when they met a strongman demon they were overpowered and beat up.

Acts 19 11 "Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them. 13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”

16 Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 This became known both to all Jews and Greeks dwelling in Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified."

TokiEl

Superstar
Here is a utube clip from a Mufon conferance where the speaker is Wiccan.

1.53-3.25 It's a good time to touch on the topic of ETs being demons. A lot of researchers are beginning to feel that yes they are very closely related and may actually be the same thing. A few years ago when i spoke in Roswell there was another gentleman doing presentation on the fact that he believed every alien abductee should call on Jesus for help during the abduction and he said that will end it. That does end it. Every single time. And the only time it hasn't worked was when the abductee was too frightened to make a sound. You have to call out apparently... I didn't like the image of Jesus going What ? I can't hear you. I'm thinking if you're so frightened that you can't vocalize i would like to think he'd be there.

We had a good discussion at the panel at that conferance as well. I've mentioned before that i was brought up as a Roman catholic and i have a great deal of respect for God and Jesus and the saints but i'm currently pagan Wiccan. There was another woman on the panel Farrah Udosu? who is a very esteemed researcher who is Muslim and Peter Robbins was on discussing the Jewish viewpoint of this whole thing. And we all said that we would not call on Jesus. So does that mean we deserve what we get if we're being abducted. I mean what do we do ? You know ?

Romans 10 13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

This is the deal ! Whosoever shouts out the Name of Jesus will be saved ! Whether from rapists aliens whatever !

Last edited: