Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
From September 23 2015 counting one week 1x360 weeks will complete on August 17 2022.

The great tribulation is 3.5 years and in verse 27 some sort of destruction is foretold in the middle of the week.

The exact middle of the week is March 6 2019.

I mean how close is that...? Less than six months...

Could i be wrong ?

TokiEl

Superstar
1 Tim 2 9"Likewise, I want the women to adorn themselves with respectable apparel, with modesty, and with self-control, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, as is proper for women who profess to worship God.

11A womana must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man;b she is to remain quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, and then Eve. 14And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression. 15Women, however, will be saved through childbearing, if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control."

TokiEl

Superstar
Women who teach the Scriptures do not even understand that they are not supposed to teach the Scriptures.

TokiEl

Superstar
Imagine that. Over 500 years after Rome kicked the Jews out of Israel some nomad in Saudi Arabia dictated a book where a verse states that Jesus Christ/Messiah is not God. And about that they agree with the Jews... who not so long after they killed Jesus Christ were slaughtered and scattered around the world.

Both are of course wrong as Jesus Christ is truly God and that is the Truth.

And if you don't take my word for it try Him... you try and see if He is God or not.

I have shown Scriptures that testify that Jesus is not only the Messiah but God who suffered for our sake and sins. Also there are thousands of testimonies who can attest to that fact that when called upon He shows up. He is the God who responds to distress and answers prayers.

Look to Him and you are already halfway there... take one step towards Him and He takes thousands towards you.

You try.

"Certainly disbelieved those who say, "Indeed Allah - He (is) the Messiah, son (of) Maryam." While said the Messiah, "O Children (of) Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates partners with Allah, then surely Allah (has) forbidden for him Paradise and his abode (will be) the Fire. And not for the wrongdoers any helpers." - Quran 5:72

TokiEl

Superstar
So the Israeli Airforce attacked some targets in Latakia and it seems that antiaircraft shot down a Russian Ilyushin Il-20 surveillance plane. That was unfortunate and the Israeli Air Force chief is in Moscow answering questions.

TokiEl

Superstar
Interpreting the Bible is not an easy task and that's why we have all these denominations and disagreements. Still we have some who say easy peasy and go on an obstinate rampage stomping on Scriptures and refusing to resist. Some seem to have cast lots about what to spiritualize and what to literalize... I could go on and on but most are preoccupied with their own preconceptions and so don't see any other way.

Much like the Pharisees and the Sadducees.... they all know best.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
So what i've done...

In Daniel 9 i interpret one shabuwa/seven/week as a heptad consisting of 7 years or exactly 360 weeks.

And i began counting from Nisan in the 20th year of Artaxerxes since Jerusalem was still in ruins at that time and since Nehemiah actually fulfilled the specific wording of the prophecy of rebuilding the wall. According to Isaac Newton the 20th year of Artaxerxes began in the summer/autumn of 445 BC and so Nisan or March in his 20th year must have been in 444 BC.

So from Nisan/March 444 BC counting 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks = 24 840 weeks until Messiah on Nisan/March 33 AD.

And after sixty-two weeks Messiah would be cut off... but this wording indicates that seven weeks and one week is left.

On June 1967 the Jews restored control of the Old City and according to the prophecy there ought to be a countdown from that date.

So from June 7 1967 counting 7x360 weeks = 2 520 weeks until the Day of Atonement on September 23 2015.

And a prince or pope of the people who destroyed the Temple and Jerusalem confirmed a covenant with many in the Unied Nations about global governance on September 25 2015.

That fits perfectly with the wording of the prophecy... which would mean that we are almost in the middle of 70th week already.

TokiEl

Superstar
So if the 70th week began on September 23 2015 and since the great tribulation is said to last 1260 days... it stands to reason that the great tribulation must begin before March 6 2019.

In Revelation at the breaking of the 6th seal 12 000 from each of the twelve tribes are found worthy and so sealed from God's wrath on the eve of (nuclear) destruction. God said in Zechariah that it is He who causes the curse of the flying (s)crolls to go forth over the world.

Omg God got control over the nuke button... and He intends to push it.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Gabriel's riddle is not just a timeline... but prophetic events pegged to that timeline.

It foretells the exact year and month when Messiah would come and be cut off... but it does not stop there. And that fact is made abundantly clear in verse 24 where the angel lists six specific statements where all will find fulfillment at the end of the age.

God foretold when Messiah would come and what would happen to Him...and is in hindsight proven correct.

Still you don't see God also foretelling when the end of the age is and what will happen ?

I suggest it is there in Gabriel's riddle in Daniel 9.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is some confusion about the Holy spirit also in Christian circles.

God or the two persons in the Name of God accomplish all things with the Holy spirit.

The Holy spirit is the Spirit of God.

How great is that ?

Looking like an ethereal dove the Holy spirit transcends gender absolutely.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 9 6"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

I mean can't you even read ?

It is written in black and white that God would be born... so how much clearer can it get ?

How can you say Messiah is not God when the prophets of God said He is God.

Who do you think you are ?

TokiEl

Superstar
It's fruitless to debate with human beings... just ask Jesus.

Tell them the truth and if they believe fine and if not very well.

TokiEl

Superstar
Paleo-Hebrew script and Phoenician script are just about identical. So one is obviously adopted from the other. Either the Hebrews adopted the Phoenician script or the Phoenicians adopted the Paleo-Hebrew script.

During the empires of Assyria and Babylon the lingua franca was written in an Arameic adaptation of the Paleo-Hebrew/Phoenician script. And so the letters changed somewhat... into the very similar Hebrew "sqare script" which we got our Strong's concordance from.

And so we lost a lot of story by the changing of the letters from actual pictographs to more or less unintelligible scratch marks.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
After the Syrian army downed a Russian spy plane after an Israeli attack on Iranian targets in Latakia the Syrian army will be upgraded with the advanced Russian long range surface to air S-300 missile system capable of hitting several air targets 250 km away. Russia will also be jamming all satelitte navigations airborne radars and communication systems of all combat aircrafts attacking targets in Syria.

TokiEl

Superstar
Russia’s first Krasukha-4 electronic warfare unit lands in Syria. It can jam spy satellites, enemy radar.

The Russian Krasukha-4 mobile electronic warfare system, which can neutralize spy satellites and ground-and airborne radars and damage enemy EW, landed in Syria on Tuesday, Sept. 25. It was unloaded at the Russian Khmeimim Air Base near Latakia, one day after Russian Defense Minister Gen. Sergei Shoigu pledged systems for jamming satellite navigation and the on-board radars and communication systems of combat aircraft attacking Syria, in punishment for Israel’s alleged role in downing the Russian IL-20 spy plane.

https://www.debka.com/russias-first-krasukha-4-electronic-warfare-unit-lands-in-syria-it-can-jam-spy-satellites-enemy-radar/

Ezekiel 38 17 Thus says the Lord God: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?

TokiEl

Superstar
In Revelation 13 the old order which we now live in has collapsed... and a new order takes over the whole world where the currency is crypto only and controlled by an AI. So in order to buy and sell anything one must be connected to this AI with an implantable microchip.

All this is alien technology.

So it is very probable that aliens are already running things on the highest human level.

Whatever the aliens are they have been abducting humans and extracting egg and sperm... so some sort of hybridisation is going on.

There are a lot of old folklore about great blacksmith dwarfs who dwell under mountains. In fact our culture is rich with stories about more or less magical humanoid beings living just beneath us... in massive cave systems under the earth.

This must be the seed of the serpent spoken of in the Scriptures... and there seems to be some sort of cooperation going on between them and our top human leaders. What is very concerning is that they seem to have come to an understanding that there are simply too much humans on earth.

TokiEl

Superstar
Genesis 1 1"In the beginning elohiym created the heavens and the earth."

Straight off the Scriptural bat we are confronted with the plural form of the Creative Agency that created the universe and everything in it with Word and Spirit. So far so good...

Later on we learn that Ashtoreth and Chemosh and Milcom are also called elohiym. Not good...

1 Kings 11 33"Because that they have forsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth elohiym of the Zidonians, Chemosh elohiym of the Moabites, and Milcom elohiym of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do that which is right in mine eyes, and to keep my statutes and my judgments, as did David his father."

What do we make of this ?

An otherworldly being par excellence namely the Creative Agency that created the universe and everything in it with Word and Spirit... is not the only otherworldly being out there. And some are actually worshiped by peoples...

Who do you worship ?

TokiEl

Superstar
So for some reason the Creator allows otherworldly beings to meddle in the affairs of mankind.

It's quite an epic we are living in... and in our distant past the Creator flooded the whole world... but what for ? Because otherworldly beings taught budding humanity war and witchcraft and procreated with women who bore them giant freaks of nature.

O boy we didn't learn that in Sunday school... but it's there in the Scriptures.

Also after the flood those giant freaks of nature respawned somehow... but the Creator dealt with them again during the conquest of Canaan. (He has gotten a lot of pepper for this lately... but it was so long ago... and who are the whiners anyway ?)

We know there are two seeds on earth that are in enmity with each other.

No we didn't learn this in Sunday school either... but it's there in the Scriptures.

The seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman.

TokiEl

Superstar
I suggest the seed of the serpent is no longer restrained... and is hybridizing with humans again on a massive scale.

The amazing technological advances in these last decades came with a cost... a mixing of the earth's two intelligent seeds. In exchange for technology... the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman will become one seed.

One freakish looking albeit with magical abilities seed.

The end of man is before me... but the Creator will save some and start anew.