Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
We know the world will not come to the truth... but persecute truthers.

That's what God said.

Some reject God deliberately and some out of ignorance... because they believe in propaganda pushed as science or another god.

At the end of the age when the dust is settled... it is Jesus Christ who will stand as God forever and ever.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 9And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. 10And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”

11Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who do you think is right ?

The shepherde or stubborn stiff necked stupids ?

No need to answer.

Everybody knows stubborn stiff necked stupids will say stubborn stiff necked stupids. L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
There is a celestial scroll... which was sealed with seven seals.

Nobody was worthy to read and reveal the contents of this scroll... until the Logos became Man and paid the price for the sins of man.

For almost 2000 years the contents of this celestial scroll has been revealed and read by those who are interested in the future at the end of the age. Besides it is the only book in the Bible specifically said to bestow blessings upon its readers.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 5 1Then I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One seated on the throne. It had writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals. 2And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”

3But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look inside it. 4And I began to weep bitterly, because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or look inside it.

5Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

6Then I saw a Lamb who appeared to have been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7And He came and took the scroll from the right hand of the One seated on the throne.

8When He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp, and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9And they sang a new song:

Worthy are You to take the scroll and open its seals, because You were slain,

And by Your blood You purchased for God those from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

10You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign upon the earth.”

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Strong's Concordance 5115. toxon: a bow

Etymology toxic: Borrowed from French toxique, from Late Latin toxicus (“poisoned”), from Latin toxicum (“poison”), from Ancient Greek τοξικόν (toxikón) [φάρμακον (phármakon)] ("poison for use on arrows"), from τοξικός (toxikós, “pertaining to arrows or archery”), from τόξον (tóxon, “bow”).

Strong's Concordance 4735. stephanos: that which surrounds, i.e. a crown

Crown in english and stephanos in greek and corona in latin.

The word’s [toxic] roots pass through medieval Latin toxicum, for poison, to ancient Greek toxikon pharmakon, which was a specific poison used on arrowtips. Latin speakers imported just the part of the phrase that referred to the bow (toxon), instead of the Greek word for poison (pharmakon). The English word pharmaceutical originates in the Greek pharmakeus, referring to a person who prepared drugs or poisons.

Revealed beyond the first seal on this celestial scroll is corona and poisonous darts. Can you say syringe ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword.

Strong's Concordance 3162. machaira: a short sword or dagger

The Kh-47M2 Kinzhal (in Russian: Х-47М2 Кинжал, "Dagger", NATO reporting name Killjoy) is a Russian nuclear-capable hypervelocity aero-ballistic air-to-surface missile.[10][11] It has a claimed range of more than 2,000 km (1,200 mi), Mach 12 speed (2.5 mi/s), and an ability to perform evasive maneuvers at every stage of its flight. It can carry both conventional and nuclear warheads[12] and can be launched from Tu-22M3 bombers or MiG-31K interceptors. It has been deployed at airbases in Russia's Southern Military District and Western Military District.[13][14]

The Kinzhal entered service in December 2017 and was one of the six new Russian strategic weapons unveiled by Russian President Vladimir Putin on 1 March 2018.

During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Russian military said that it used Kinzhal missiles to destroy [uk] an alleged underground weapons depot of the Ukrainian armed forces in Deliatyn on 18 March 2022 and a fuel depot in Konstantinovka the next day.[41][42][43][44] U.S President Joe Biden said of its use "As you all know, it's a consequential weapon but with the same warhead on it as any other launched missile. It doesn't make that much difference except it's almost impossible to stop it."[45]

It was reportedly used again on 11 April.[46] On 9 May, according to reports, Russian Tu-22 aircraft launched three Kinzhal-type missiles at targets in the port city of Odesa.[47][48]

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius,a and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”

Strong's Concordance 2218. zugos: a yoke

Original Word: ζυγός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: zugos
Phonetic Spelling: (dzoo-gos')
Definition: a yoke
Usage: a yoke; hence met: (a Jewish idea) of a heavy burden, comparable to the heavy yokes resting on the bullocks' necks; a balance, pair of scales.

Food is gonna get scarce.

Black(out) ?

TokiEl

Superstar
John 19 13When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus out and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called The Pavement, but in Hebrew, Gabbatha.

Strong's Greek: 3038. λιθόστρωτος (lithostrótos) — 1 Occurrence: stone-strewed, stone pavement, mosaic

Ever wondered what was Pilate's bema/judgement seat at Jesus trial ?

It was the stone or rock on the temple mount which was the roman fort in Jerusalem.​

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 3 1“To the angel of the church in Sardis write:

These are the words of the One who holds the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars.

I know your deeds; you have a reputation for being alive, yet you are dead. 2Wake up and strengthen what remains, which was about to die; for I have found your deeds incomplete in the sight of My God. 3Remember, then, what you have received and heard. Keep it and repent. If you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know the hour when I will come upon you.

It is possible to miss the signs of the times and be caught unaware at the end of the age.

TokiEl

Superstar
So i was looking at some verses in the quran and almost choked on my coffee.

Surah 9 30The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Is that Allah speaking ?

Those who think that Allah has a son is worthy to be destroyed ?

Isn't that a bit harsh ?

Isn't it a bit borderline bloodlust to destroy someone for thinking that ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Trinity explained...

My body is me. I am my body.

My soul is me. I am my soul.

My spirit is me. I am my spirit.

for morons or mentally challenged.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ephesians 6 12

For our fight is not against flesh and blood but against

the archas

the exousias

the kosmokratoras

the darkness of this age

the ethereal evil in the heavenly realms.

A lot of people go missing and especially in national parks... some forever and some found dead and some came back... and told tales you would not believe because it is that unbelivable. Go check out Canam Missing Project on youtube... and become aware of an aspect of reality that you probably did not know about.

Wake up watch and become aware of the snare of the devil and his angels.

Vmort

Star
AUTHORS ARE HIVITES
So, yes, religion is the form of mind control. Bible was forced upon and Christianity meant destruction our own cultures. Christianity is form of mind control just like official media today. Realise Hivites are an enemies and get rid of all things they created to enslave us.

TokiEl

Superstar

Matthew 24 32Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Hosea 9 10“I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstfruits on the fig tree in its first season. But they went to Baal Peor, and separated themselves to that shame; They became an abomination like the thing they loved.

Psalm 90 10The days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

"Did he intend to symbolize the revival of the life of the withered Jewish race in the time of the end?" - Pulpit Commentary on Matthew 24:32

The Pulpit Commentary on the bible was written over 100 years ago... and at that time at least by the authors the jews were considered withered. If they had written the commentary right after WW2 they would probably use the word incinerated.

Still against all odds the jews revived... just as Jesus foretold in His parable about the budding fig tree.

Now then will we see all things spoken about in Matthews 24 between 70 and 80 years after the jewish revival in 1948 ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Galatians 1 1Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised Him from the dead— 2and all the brothers with me,

To the churches of Galatia:

3Grace and peace to you from God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, 4who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

6I am amazed how quickly you are deserting the One who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ.

8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be under a curse!

10Am I now seeking the approval of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. 11For I certify to you, brothers, that the gospel I preached was not devised by man.b 12I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

13For you have heard of my former way of life in Judaism, how severely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. 14I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

15But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by His grace, was pleased 16to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not rush to consult with flesh and blood, 17nor did I go up to Jerusalem to the apostles who came before me, but I went into Arabia and later returned to Damascus.

18Only after three years did I go up to Jerusalem to confer with Cephas, and I stayed with him fifteen days. 19But I saw none of the other apostles except James, the Lord’s brother. 20I assure you before God that what I am writing to you is no lie.

21Later I went to the regions of Syria and Cilicia. 22I was personally unknown, however, to the churches of Judea that are in Christ. 23They only heard the account: “The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.” 24And they glorified God because of me.

TokiEl

Superstar
1 Cor 1 18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know Him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

22Jews demand signs and Greeks search for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,c 24but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom,d and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.

26Brothers, consider the time of your calling: Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were powerful; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly and despised things of the world, and the things that are not, to nullify the things that are, 29so that no one may boast in His presence.

30It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God: our righteousness, holiness, and redemption. 31Therefore, as it is written: “Let him who boasts boast in the Lord.”

U consider me a fool Lord ?L0L