Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2 10Therefore be wise, O kings; and be admonished, O judges of the earth.

11Serve YHWH with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest He be angry

and you perish in your rebellion, when His wrath ignites in an instant.

Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.

TokiEl

Superstar
We've identified the devil.

2 Cor 4 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

So the devil is a god who rejects the Divinity of Jesus Christ. He is somewhat of a competitor god to God.

You know any god with a big following who rejects the Divinity of Jesus Christ ? That's him... that's the devil.

TokiEl

Superstar
It might be easy to mistake the devil for God... because the devil got some serious supernatural skills. Just look how he handled Jesus...

Matthew 4 5Then the devil took Him to the holy city and set Him on the pinnacle of the temple.
8Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.”

And as verse 9 confirms... the devil is the god of the world in this age.

He is a competitor god to God who is represented by Jesus Christ.

Again do you know any god who sets himself above Jesus ? That's him... that's the devil.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is a scroll in the Kingdom of God which used to be sealed by seven seals... but Jesus broke the seals and revealed what is written on the scroll to John who wrote it down in a book known as the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

This heavenly scroll reveals a detailed description of end time events... and it is said blessed are those who study it.

So have you studied the Revelation of Jesus Christ ?... for if not you are left with very little clue about what's going on.

TokiEl

Superstar
Each one of us - consisting of body soul and spirit - is a walking talking example of the Trinity.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Peter 1 16For we did not follow cleverly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17For He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to Him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” 18And we ourselves heard this voice from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.

Matthew 17 1After six days Jesus took with Him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2There He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light.

3Suddenly Moses and Elijah appeared before them, talking with Jesus. 4Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If You wish, I will put up three shelters—one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”

5While Peter was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” 6When the disciples heard this, they fell facedown in terror.

TokiEl

Superstar
Before Jesus was born on earth He was not the Son of God... but the Logos.

And as the Logos is an essential part of God so is the Spirit.

Trinity.

I find it funny when people who are little trinities - body soul and spirit - are angry about God being Trinity too. L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Cor 4 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

So the god of the world in this age is hindering people from receiving the Gospel or Good News...

Romans 10 9if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

You know any god who rejects this ? That's the god of the world in this age... that's the devil.

TokiEl

Superstar
Did God provide a hint to the identity of the devil ?

Or did He leave the greatest antagonist shrouded in mystery... so it's up to each one of us to come to our own conclusions.

What you think ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Since we are body soul and spirit... would you say we're one or three ?

One of course !

So how do we convey the fact that we are three in one ?

Trinity !

TokiEl

Superstar
So what shall we say to those who pray to the Son in the morning and the Holy spirit at midday and the Father in the evening ?

Stop being silly !

Would you ask your neighbour's body in the morning and his soul at midday and his spirit in the evening for the same thing ?

Only if you're silly right.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
So how should we ask or pray ?

John 14 12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If you ask Me for anything in My name, I will do it.

What's His name ?

TokiEl

Superstar
There were some chattering among them about who's the greatest in the Kindom of God.

Mark 9 33Then they came to Capernaum. While Jesus was in the house, He asked them, “What were you discussing on the way?” 34But they were silent, for on the way they had been arguing about which of them was the greatest. 35Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “If anyone wants to be first, he must be the last of all and the servant of all.”

TokiEl

Superstar
John 13 3Jesus knew that the Father had delivered all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was returning to God. 4So He got up from the supper, laid aside His outer garments, and wrapped a towel around His waist. 5After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet and dry them with the towel that was around Him.

6He came to Simon Peter, who asked Him, “Lord, are You going to wash my feet?”

7Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8“Never shall You wash my feet!” Peter told Him.

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me.”

9“Then, Lord,” Simon Peter replied, “not only my feet, but my hands and my head as well!”

Who cleanses us ? God !

TokiEl

Superstar
When i say God i mean YHWH.

We're so accustomed to say God but muslims might think we're talking about Allah when we're absolutely not.

Exodus 6 2Elohim also told Moses, “I am YHWH. 3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El Shadday, but by My name YHWH I did not make Myself known to them. 4I also established My covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, the land where they lived as foreigners.

The God of israel is YHWH and the god of islam is Allah.

Two completely different beings as the former is God and the latter is just a cherub.

TokiEl

Superstar
It looks like jews kept track of the priestly divisions after the destruction of the Temple.

Following the Temple's destruction at the end of the First Jewish Revolt and the displacement to the Galilee of the bulk of the remaining Jewish population in Judea at the end of the Bar Kochva Revolt, Jewish tradition in the Talmud and poems from the period record that the descendants of each priestly watch established a separate residential seat in towns and villages of the Galilee, and maintained this residential pattern for at least several centuries in anticipation of the reconstruction of the Temple and reinstitution of the cycle of priestly courses. Specifically, this Kohanic settlement region stretched from the Beit Netofa Valley, through the Nazareth region to Arbel and the vicinity of Tiberias. In subsequent years, there was a custom of publicly recalling every Sabbath in the synagogues the courses of the priests, a practice that reinforced the prestige of the priests' lineage.[8] Such mention evoked the hope of return to Jerusalem and reconstruction of the Temple.

A manuscript discovered in the Cairo Geniza, dated 1034 CE, records a customary formula recited weekly in the synagogues, during the Sabbath day: "Today is the holy Sabbath, the holy Sabbath unto the Lord; this day, which is the course? [Appropriate name] is the course. May the Merciful One return the course to its place soon, in our days. Amen."[9] After which, they would recount the number of years that have passed since the destruction of Jerusalem, and conclude with the words: "May the Merciful One build his house and sanctuary, and let them say Amen."

Luke 1 5In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah,

Since there were 24 priestly divisions where each served from sabbath to sabbath... it's just a matter of counting (n x 24 weeks) backwards to track the the priestly division of Abijah.

As can be seen from this priestly divisions wiki link...the sacerdotal courses are still tracked. And the most recent course of Abijah began on sabbath 14/5/2022... and then of course ended one week later on sabbath 21/5/2022.

So if the the priestly division of Abijah began on sabbath 14/5/2022 then it also began every (n x 24 weeks) earlier... and so Zechariah the father of John the Baptist began his priestly course in the Temple where he met the angel Gabriel... on one of those dates below.

Counting backwards (4397 x 24 weeks) from sabbath 14/5/2022 comes to sabbath 22/11/2 BC.
Counting backwards (4398 x 24 weeks) from sabbath 14/5/2022 comes to sabbath 7/6/2 BC.
Counting backwards (4399 x 24 weeks) from sabbath 14/5/2022 comes to sabbath 21/12/3 BC.
Counting backwards (4400 x 24 weeks) from sabbath 14/5/2022 comes to sabbath 6/7/3 BC.
Counting backwards (4401 x 24 weeks) from sabbath 14/5/2022 comes to sabbath 19/1/3 BC.
Counting backwards (4402 x 24 weeks) from sabbath 14/5/2022 comes to sabbath 4/8/4 BC.
Counting backwards (4403 x 24 weeks) from sabbath 14/5/2022 comes to sabbath 17/2/4 BC.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Since we are body soul and spirit... would you say we're one or three ?

One of course !

So how do we convey the fact that we are three in one ?

Trinity !
Heres where you got this wrong....You & I & others who accept CHRIST are body soul & SPIRIT

Those who don't are missing the one part of this and that being the SPIRIT if your not of CHRIST your spirit is dead the body is winding down to that death where your soul will also go seperated from GOD (that is spiritual death being seperated from GOD)

A man without Christ is spiritually dead. Paul describes it as “being alienated from the life of God” in Ephesians 4:18. (To be separated from life is the same as being dead.) The natural man, like Adam hiding in the garden, is isolated from God. When we are born again, the spiritual death is reversed. Before salvation, we are dead (spiritually), but Jesus gives us life. “And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,” (Ephesians 2:1 NKJV). “When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins” (Colossians 2:13).

To illustrate, think of Jesus’ raising of Lazarus in John 11. The physically dead Lazarus could do nothing for himself. He was unresponsive to all stimuli, oblivious to all life around him, beyond all help or hope—except for the help of Christ who is “the Resurrection and the Life” (John 11:25). At Christ’s call, Lazarus was filled with life, and he responded accordingly. In the same way, we were spiritually dead, unable to save ourselves, powerless to perceive the life of God—until Jesus called us to Himself. He “quickened” us; “not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy” (Titus 3:5).

The book of Revelation speaks of a “second death,” which is a final (and eternal) separation from God. Only those who have never experienced new life in Christ will partake of the second death (Revelation 2:11; 20:6, 14; 21:8).