Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
How can the pope who has been around for almost 2000 years be revealed ?

Well the man of sin is probably a specific pope right... and popes have not really been revealed before the advent of technology like TV/internet.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why would the man of sin be this pope ?

Could it not be the pope before or the pope after...?

This pope fulfilled the prince who shall come prophecy in Daniel 9.

Not that i think there is something special about this specific pope... but this is the man who right on time confirmed a covenant with many (Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the UN). So if it's not this man.. it's for sure the pope office.

Although i think it is this man.

I think we've found the Antichrist.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
This pope is old... 85 years and counting...

Yes but it looks like he can go on for at least another decade.

Not that i think we will have to wait that long.

TokiEl

Superstar
In the summer the 70th seven is completed.

And since there is no 71st seven... we can safely assume we're in for a ride any time soon.

At least b4 2029 for sure.

TokiEl

Superstar
Exodus 3 2There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire from within a bush. Moses saw the bush ablaze with fire, but it was not consumed.

Is the angel of the LORD an angel ?​

TokiEl

Superstar
No the angel of the LORD in the burning bush is God.

So why is God called an angel ? Well God is also called a man in Genesis 18...

Genesis 18 1Then the LORD appeared to Abraham by the Oaksa of Mamre in the heat of the day, while he was sitting at the entrance of his tent. 2And Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he ran from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

So God is called both man and angel in the Bible !

TokiEl

Superstar
The angel of the LORD is of course the Archangel.

There is only one Archangel in the Bible.

Before Jesus Christ was born on earth... He was like God in heaven.

He is Michael... the Commander of the Host of the LORD.

God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Joshua 5 13Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in His hand. Joshua approached Him and asked, “Are You for us or for our enemies?”

14“Neither,” He replied. “I have now come as Commander of the LORD’s army.”

Then Joshua fell facedown in reverence and asked Him, “What does my Lord have to say to His servant?”

15The Commander of the LORD’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.

And Joshua did so.

Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.

That's what the angel of the LORD who is God said to Moses !

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 9 27And he hath strengthened a covenant with many -- one week, and in the midst of the week he causeth sacrifice and present to cease, and by the wing of abominations he is making desolate, even till the consummation, and that which is determined is poured on the desolate one.'

Some bible versions include a temple in this last verse in Daniel 9... even though there is no mention of a temple.

There is talk of cessation of sacrifice and offering... and so some bible versions must have jumped to the conclusion that it must include a temple instead of a wing.

Wing of abominations what is that ? Well by the wing of abominations he is making desolate.

It's some sort of flying abomination which causes destruction.

And as far as im concerned it's the flying roll of Zechariah 5.

TokiEl

Superstar
Also for some reason there seems to be a consensus that this verse is talking about the antichrist making a peace treaty with Israel.

Well that is not written there at all... so that is just jumping to conclusions again.

They say that's what it must mean because how else can there be a cessation of sacrifice and offering ?

Are they still in the mindset of Old Testament ceremonies... don't they know that believers in Jesus Christ make up God's temple with sacrifices and offering ?

As far as im concerned this verse is saying that there will be a cessation of congregation of believers in Jesus Christ in the middle of the 70th seven... which is between autumn 2017 and autumn 2020.

In hindsight we see this was so... as churches closed because of covid.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The book of Revelation is about revealing end time events.

Seven seals reveal seven events... and i believe the first seal where the rider of the white horse was gifted corona in order to conquer with poison is already happening.

So im expecting the second seal soon... dunno what it is yet but im thinking some sort of commie attack.

Oceanic

Veteran
No the angel of the LORD in the burning bush is God.

So why is God called an angel ? Well God is also called a man in Genesis 18...

Genesis 18 1Then the LORD appeared to Abraham by the Oaksa of Mamre in the heat of the day, while he was sitting at the entrance of his tent. 2And Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he ran from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

So God is called both man and angel in the Bible !
No. God is not a man. If you actually read the full story to get some context, God and two of his angels simply appeared in the FORM of men so they can temporarily adapt within the humans. God is energy and a spirit.

Also, why have you been talking to yourself this whole time? I'm a bit worried about you :confused:

TokiEl

Superstar
No. God is not a man. If you actually read the full story to get some context, God and two of his angels simply appeared in the FORM of men so they can temporarily adapt within the humans. God is energy and a spirit.
You missed my point.

The point is that in the bible words like man and angel are used about God... but just because there are verses which use the word man about God... you would be a complete clown if you based on those verses claimed that God is just a man.

So when words like son saviour and servant are used about Jesus Christ... you would also be a complete clown if you based on those verses claimed that Jesus is just a servant.

Also, why have you been talking to yourself this whole time? I'm a bit worried about you :confused:
I'm throwing truth bombs... as truth is best told.

Just doing my duty for Jesus who sent me.

By the way i see you just got promoted from rookie to established... so i guess you've not been here long.

And you probably didn't havee the time or interest to check what i type... but if you did you would see that i am the only one who predicted the "pandemic" before it happened.

No im not a prophet but sometimes Jesus gives me insight... it would be strange if He sent me and didn't tell me anything right.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
How can Jesus be God when the Father is God ?

How can the Father be God when the Holy spirit is God ?

How can the Holy spirit be God when Jesus is God ?

This is like asking...

How can the soul be man when the body is man ?

How can the body be man when the spirit is man ?

How can the spirit be man when the soul is man ?

Those are all stupid questions !

Who asks stupid questions ?

Oceanic

Veteran
You missed my point.

The point is that in the bible words like man and angel are used about God... but just because there are verses which use the word man about God... you would be a complete clown if you based on those verses claimed that God is just a man.

So when words like son saviour and servant are used about Jesus Christ... you would also be a complete clown if you based on those verses claimed that Jesus is just a servant.

I'm throwing truth bombs... as truth is best told.

Just doing my duty for Jesus who sent me.

By the way i see you just got promoted from rookie to established... so i guess you've not been here long.

And you probably didn't havee the time or interest to check what i type... but if you did you would see that i am the only one who predicted the "pandemic" before it happened.

No im not a prophet but sometimes Jesus gives me insight... it would be strange if He sent me and didn't tell me anything right.
I joined as of last year, and I have been established for a very long time. I kept taking breaks which is why I'm not currently successful on updating to veteran or whatever comes next. So no, I did not recently change from rookie to established.

I don't believe you were the only one that predicted the pandemic, but it's great that you have some foresight.

Yeah. Exactly. There are verses that use "man/angel" that "associate" with God but we have to remember, not everything is literal. God loves to speak cryptic, and in metaphors, symbolism apparently. So you're right, we should not read verses and just see it as it is.

I have no idea if God sent you to do this or if you just wanted to because one thing I wisely learned over quarantine is, everyone likes to claim that "God told me to do this" but most of the time, it was simply out of your own will. That is not to deny your claims though because I don't know you personally and therefore cannot come to an accurate conclusion, I just want you to 100% know if he sent you here or if you just wanted to spread the word.

Oceanic

Veteran
How can Jesus be God when the Father is God ?

How can the Father be God when the Holy spirit is God ?

How can the Holy spirit be God when Jesus is God ?

This is like asking...

How can the soul be man when the body is man ?

How can the body be man when the spirit is man ?

How can the spirit be man when the soul is man ?

Those are all stupid questions !

Who asks stupid questions ?
Well might as well have a discussion since no one else is.

I still to this day think God and Jesus are completely different entities. Jesus is man, God isn't. In fact, God technically doesn't have a gender, because he's divine energy. He just decided to take on masculine terms for his own intentions that we don't know of and probably never will. Men also tampered the Bible, so...patriarchy.

God also created both masculine and feminine spirits so...pick whatever resonates with you. The way I see it, there has to be a balance of divine masculine energy and divine feminine energy.

God is the father, but I PERSONALLY see the Holy Spirit as a spirit that only dwells within his chosen people. And the Holy Spirit is OF God.

TokiEl

Superstar
I still to this day think God and Jesus are completely different entities. Jesus is man, God isn't.
Jesus thought He was God.

Exodus 3 14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

John 8 58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Of course if you say Jesus is not God... we must admit that Jesus was wrong. L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
I have no idea if God sent you to do this or if you just wanted to because one thing I wisely learned over quarantine is, everyone likes to claim that "God told me to do this" but most of the time, it was simply out of your own will.
Yes some are deceived by lying spirits and some are willfully deceptive and some ignorantly so... therefore it's not easy to discern who and what is true or not.

That's why the Good shepherd sent the sheperde... to sit you down and shut you up. L0L