Bible Numbers

Cintra

Star
As I mentioned in another thread, I often get coincidences involving three numbers, for example I might glance at the thermometer in the kitchen and it reads "22.2", or I might glance at the clock and it says "4:44", and sometimes other numbers are involved like 11:11 or 3:33 etc.
One possible theory is that it's God or Jesus or the Universe giving us these little coincidences just to let us know that we're "in tune" with them.
I'm far from being a perfect christian, for example I used to go with prostitutes and I'm an ex-convict (3-month vigilante rap in 2002), but maybe these little coincidences are encouraging us to "just hang in there and keep improving, you're on the right track".
This verse springs to mind, Jesus said-
"He who has my commandments and keeps them is the one who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will disclose myself to him.” (John 14:21)

I notice those numbers too. But I always wonder if that is just because they are very noticable.
Like I never remember what shopping cost, unless its something worth noticing like £6.66

Ha! I just looked at the clock at the top of the screen. 16.16
How I hate the 24 hour clock....

See? Now I will remember it. but if it had been 16.13 it wouldn't be worthy of comment.

No one is perfect. We all just got to do the best we can.

Tidal

Star
..Numerology is best avoided as practicing magic will take one to hell.
Basically because magic requires worship of the jinn.

Good point but as long as people don't take numbers seriously they're pretty harmless..:)
Same with astrology, I daresay there are plenty of daffy people who read their horoscopes in the morning paper and mistakenly tailor their day around what they think "the stars" want them to do.
As for the paranormal in general, we shouldn't take manifestations at face value, for example when Hamlet's fathers ghost appeared, he had the good sense to wonder if it was really was his dead dad or "a goblin damned" (ie a demon or something).
Macbeth on the other hand made a right fool of himself by listening to what the witches were telling him, and realised too late that they'd been leading him down the garden path- "And be these juggling fiends no more believed.."

John K

Established
I've never heard of any of this but some things you said are untrue according to the Bible. There is no eighth day of the week. There are only seven days in a week. After the seventh day of the week, the next seven day weekly cycle begins again.
I read another book about the 8th day and the creation of demons. Not in the bible.

The interpretation of God creation could have differents points of view... we can interpret the process of creation as a week or as consecutive days.

if we make a timeline, in the day 7th God rest. After , it comes the history about Lucifer and angels who reveals to God and they were kicked out from heaven. So after the day 7th of creation, it started the enemesty between lucifer and somes angels against of humans.

Maybe I'm wrong. But it's very simbolic for the illuminati the number 8. Also , represent the new order, new beginnings , and the infinite.

But I like to listen all opinions!

Last edited:

phipps

Star
I read another book about the 8th day and the creation of demons. Not in the bible.

The interpretation of God creation could have differents points of view... we can interpret the process of creation as a week or as consecutive days.

if we make a timeline, in the day 7th God rest. After , it comes the history about Lucifer and angels who reveals to God and they were kicked out from heaven. So after the day 7th of creation, it started the enemesty between lucifer and somes angels against of humans.

Maybe I'm wrong. But it's very simbolic for the illuminati the number 8. Also , represent the new order, new beginnings , and the infinite.

But I like to listen all opinions!
There is only one interpretation to any subject in the Bible. There is only one truth. People cannot have different points of views to the truth can they? This is what has caused separation and many different denominations within Christendom. That is Satan's doing. He has confused people about God and His truth. His strategy is to hide the truth from them and get them to sin. He knows that God detests sin and nothing which defiles will enter God’s kingdom, and sin is the only thing that defiles in God’s sight.

God cannot have created Satan and his angels after creation. The Bible tells us there was war in heaven (Revelation 12:7-9) and it ended with Satan and a third of all the angels who he lied to being thrown out of heaven. Then Revelation 12:12 says, "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.” 1 Peter 5:8 also says, “Your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” The rebellion of Satan against God began in heaven before this world was created. The war took place before that too. By the time this earth, Adam and Eve were created the enmity between Satan and God was already set in stone. The battle between good and evil was in full play spiritually.

After God created Adam and Eve He put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil so they can choose between Him and Satan (Genesis 2:17). God knew Satan was going to tempt them. It was God’s gracious way of giving them a fair choice. By trusting God and not eating of the forbidden tree, they would live forever in paradise. By choosing to listen to Satan, they chose to run away from the Source of all life—God—and, naturally, experienced death.

Last edited:

John K

Established
After God created Adam and Eve He put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to choose between Him and Satan (Genesis 2:17). God knew Satan was going to tempt them. It was God’s gracious way of giving them a fair choice. By trusting God and not eating of the forbidden tree, they would live forever in paradise. By choosing to listen to Satan, they chose to run away from the Source of all life—God—and, naturally, experienced death.
It's imposible to probe that history.
Even if we take that history for real, why God wanted to banned the knowledge ?
it doesn't make sense. We are here in the earth to increase our knowledge.
Maybe the apple refers to the pineal gland.

phipps

Star
Its "may be this and may be that" for you. Anything but accept the truth of God's Word. Clearly you don't believe that the Bible is God's truth. I do and He has proved it in my life so I disagree with you.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
I said this in this thread last month- "I often get coincidences involving three numbers, for example I might glance at the thermometer in the kitchen and it reads "22.2", or I might glance at the clock and it says "4:44", and sometimes other numbers are involved like 11:11 or 3:33 etc."

Well, I've just had another two 11:11's today, how kool is that!
Firstly, I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 11:11 a.m, then a few hours later I saw this advert..:)-

A Freeman

Superstar
God didn't ban knowledge; God prohibited eating from the tree of the knowledge of good AND evil. He did this for our benefit, KNOWING that in the day we ate from that tree, we would become confused, not knowing the difference between good and evil, and therefore die in our confusion.

As long as Adam was walking WITH God (through obedience), everything he was learning (digesting) was GOOD, from God (TRUE Wisdom). IF Adam would have continued on that path, he would have quickly learned the lessons he needed to learn, and would have long ago come home, to heaven. Instead, he listened to Eve, who listened to Satan, who fed them FALSE knowledge (LIES), designed to inflate their egos ("your eyes will be opened and you will be as gods"), deceive them, and lead the away from God.

Same thing that is still going on today, where people are mesmerized by lying, bankster-financed politicians and witch-doctors, who are currently working on a deadly vaccine that's being deceitfully promoted as a scientific and technological advancement, allegedly designed for our health and safety, which is a LIE.

1 Timothy 5:20-21
5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

Anyone who is still eating up all of this false, worldly "knowledge", instead of learning how to be good, from and like God, will find themselves in The Fire on Judgment Day, exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years.

John 7:16-20
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

John K

Established
"your eyes will be opened and you will be as gods"
Maybe this quote refers to the pineal gland, because it seems to be a conextion between the pineal gland and the spiritual world. Maybe if we open the pineal gland (3th eye) we can get acess to widsom.
I didn't practice Kundalini, but I searched a litle about it, and it seems to works for the activation of the pineal gland. But, also it's kind of dangerous in somes cases, and some people has weird experiences and "demonic possessions". The same thing happens with Chi Kung... it's curious.

How are you 100% sure that we're NOT close to be Gods?
we only use 10% of our brain. And our souls are part of God.

A Freeman

Superstar
Maybe this quote refers to the pineal gland, because it seems to be a conextion between the pineal gland and the spiritual world. Maybe if we open the pineal gland (3th eye) we can get acess to widsom.
Humans are constantly looking for the quick and easy physical path to wisdom, instead of simply following our Creator's Basic Instructions (His Law), found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, and exemplified by Christ.

If instead people would simply DO what we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, they would awaken spiritually, and see for themselves the true wisdom behind The Law, which provides true liberty, true justice, true peace, true prosperity, true safety and true security for ALL. The sleeper (the slumbering spirit-Being/Soul within) MUST awaken (Dan. 12:2, Eph. 5:14).

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

I didn't practice Kundalini, but I searched a litle about it, and it seems to works for the activation of the pineal gland. But, also it's kind of dangerous in somes cases, and some people has weird experiences and "demonic possessions". The same thing happens with Chi Kung... it's curious.
"Seems" being the operative word. There's really no mystery as to why these techniques don't work. There is no "divine goddess" (Jer. 44:17-25), nor spiritual medium to connect to for true wisdom; in fact attempting to do so is a guaranteed recipe for demonic possession which, if people read The Law, they would already know.

Deuteronomy 18:9-14
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, OR A WITCH,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God.
18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the "I AM" thy God hath not suffered (permitted) thee so [to do].

IF the Bhagavad Gita is properly read and understood spiritually, it too is referring the reader to the Bible, the ONE True God and to His Christ (Krisna), as it conveys Christ's Teachings from The Law about honor and duty, reincarnation, and "self" sacrifice to Arjuna. If you or anyone else would care to see a copy of the Bhagavad Gita that's been fully cross-referenced with Scripture, please PM me and provide an email address where the PDF can be sent.

How are you 100% sure that we're NOT close to be Gods?
Just take an honest look at this world. People lie, cheat and steal from each other on a daily, and try to out-do one another to be the cleverest, most deceitful human they can be. And for what? A moment of fame or money and material possessions that everyone knows they cannot keep or take with them?

We are at constant war, which rivals (and in many ways was created by) organized religion as one of the most lucrative businesses on Earth. We are literally so insane we are destroying our own life-support system, as if no one has ever considered what we will do for air, water and food once we've poisoned everything. There's an old Cree Indian saying that sums up this insanity well:

When all of the trees are cut down;
When all of the rivers and lakes are polluted;
When all of the fish have been caught from the sea;
Only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten.

Most categorically refuse to read much less follow The Law our Creator gave us to prevent all of this evil from happening, as further proof of our individual and collective insanity. Does any of that irresponsible and self-destructive behavior sound God-like to you?

It is IMPOSSIBLE to learn from God how to be like Him while continuing in open rebellion against His Law, which is the sole criterion for differentiating between good and evil.

we only use 10% of our brain.
As above please. That may be a gross overestimation.

And our souls are part of God.
Agreed, but it needs to be properly (spiritually) understood that WE ARE THE SOULS (spirit-Beings) that are temporarily incarnated inside of these human-animal bodies. Most people see this too through human eyes, believing that they "have a soul" instead of realizing they ARE the soul.