'Bibi Go Home!' Thousands take to the streets in Tel Aviv demanding Netanyahu Resign

DesertRose

Superstar
BTW believers should rely on the Creator not the creation.;)
However, please note this thread is in the politics forum and religious content belongs in the spirituality forum.
You forgot the rest of what was written........

September 2007 The publication of a book calling for an evenhanded US policy towards Israel has caused outrage. Christian lobby groups want America to take a more aggressive stance against Israel's enemies. "When the US State Department presents a brain dead plan to divide Jerusalem, our response will be 'not on our watch'" vows TV evangelist, Pastor John Hagee. His influential lobby group, Christians United for Israel, believes protecting Israel is of paramount importance. "Israel is the focus of the bible". To this end, he's gathered more than 3,000 supporters for an assault on Capital Hill. "We will visit the offices of every senator and congressman". Hagee's particularly dismayed at President Bush for promoting peace negotiations with the Palestinians and using the word 'occupation'. "Every concession by Israel has only led to advanced terrorism", he explains. However, many Jews do not agree with the Pastor. "His agenda is not good for Jewish life in America or for Israel", claims Rabbi Block. "He argues against Israeli disengagement from any occupied territory". And the 50,000 Christians who live in the West Bank feel betrayed. As the Christian Palestinian Ambassador, Afif Safieh, laments; "They are totally insensitive of our ordeal and supportive of our oppressor".

Tidal

Star
Hopefully if and when you lose these comforts, try not to worry then as well.:)

Well I also hang in survivalist forums and like to think me and my mates will have a better chance of surviving than others if things get really bad in a post-apocalyptic world..:)

Tidal

Star
PS- Can I just clarify that I'm strictly neutral about Israel and couldn't care less if Israel goes up the spout, it's none of my business.
And if this was the religious section I'd post the Bible verse where God says he's going to bust their asses for killing his son (Hebrews 10:29-31)
I predict that when muslim hardliners get their hands on nuclear weapons it'll be "goodbye Israel" once and for all.

"Oh, how comely it is and how reviving
To the Spirits of just men long opprest!
When God into the hands of their deliverer
Puts invincible might!"
-John Milton (1608-74)

PS again- I've wondered for years why America has been pumping money and super-duper weaponry into Israel.
I mean, what has Israel ever done for America?
And by supporting Israel, America is making herself a target as "Israel's friend"..

"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation." - Osama bin Laden to CNN in March 1997

Over the years, Israel acquired hundreds of U.S.-manufactured Sherman tanks which rolled into the West bank in the 1967 Six-Day War-

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

The Agrarian

Veteran
That quote from the Mossad director basically confirms Israel is a military dictatorship. They aren't even hiding it anymore.

The Agrarian

Veteran
"Cohen’s lobbying was reportedly conveyed to police by Arnon Milchan –an Israeli film producer who resides in Hollywood. Police accuse Milchan of giving Netanyahu bribes in exchange for tax exemption legislation that would benefit the billionaire."

Literally every trope about Zionist Jews laid out in one paragraph. Suprised the reporter wasn't silenced tbh.