'Bibi Go Home!' Thousands take to the streets in Tel Aviv demanding Netanyahu Resign

Tidal

Star
Sure, Netanyahu has been accused, but the mobs are saying he's guilty without waiting to hear the results of a court case or inquiry.
Here in the west we have a saying- "Innocent until proven guilty"..:)

Daze

Superstar
Sure, Netanyahu has been accused, but the mobs are saying he's guilty without waiting to hear the results of a court case or inquiry.
Here in the west we have a saying- "Innocent until proven guilty"..:)
He will never appear in court. Israel is too corrupt. But what do you expect from a nation built on the blood of Americans?
From the attacking the USS liberty in broad daylight trying to drag us into a war with Egypt to murdering activists like Rachel Corre in broad daylight. Israel has routinely proven to be the seat of the anti-christ.

Tidal

Star
He will never appear in court. Israel is too corrupt. But what do you expect from a nation built on the blood of Americans?
From the attacking the USS liberty in broad daylight trying to drag us into a war with Egypt to murdering activists like Rachel Corre in broad daylight. Israel has routinely proven to be the seat of the anti-christ.

Thanks, and as a matter of interest why is Trump backing Israel all the time?

Tidal

Star
Tidal asked- As a matter of interest why is Trump backing Israel all the time?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer, Bernard Markus, and Jared Kushner is why....

What? I don't get it. Trump is a billionnaire and a President and doesn't need any more money or power, so why is he helping Israel?

Daze

Superstar
Tidal asked- As a matter of interest why is Trump backing Israel all the time?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I don't get it. Trump is a billionnaire and a President and doesn't need any more money or power, so why is he helping Israel?
I doubt he's a billionaire. He was in debt to 75 Jewish banks in the 90's. I highly doubt he's paid off all this debt.
"Trump was worth more to us dead, then alive"

Also, the Almighty's last Prophet (saw) said .. "if you give a man a valley of gold, he will want another right beside it".

Ever met a man who has enough money? (other then truly pious individuals at least).
I haven't, what i see is the Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos of the world constantly trying to consolidate more for themselves and less for everyone else.

To add to UAC's above response. Trumps fan base plays a large part in why Trump backs Israel. Just ask Lisa and Thundo.

While its speculation on my part, I'd have to say there's a connection with Trumps 15 contact numbers in Ep-stains black book and Ep-stain himself being a mossad honey pot. I think "compromised" is the world I'm looking for.

Truth is, Trump would not be potus unless he could be controlled. Any wonder why hes not calling out the co-vid psyop? He got elected on "fake news", remember?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

When your special interest group is represented by about 1.8% of the population, and not all of them are onboard, voting just can't get it done. Even with the evangelical boost. Not in a national election. So the law is conveniently changed to allow the Super Pacs and the donation money to do the voting instead. That's lobbying through big campaign donations. That's how special interests work. Hence Citizens United, which the head of SCOTUS decided on a 5-4 vote. Compromised? Either that, or the supreme law of the land decided it was ok to dump all this funding into these elections because that would be good for the average American.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
..Truth is, Trump would not be potus unless he could be controlled..

Controlled by who exactly? And controlled into doing what? America seems to be prospering under Trump.
I'd have thought sleepy Joe Biden would be more easy to control, so who's your tip to win the election?

Daze

Superstar
Controlled by who exactly?
I'll give you a hint. Who owns Hollywood, MSM and the United States congress?

I'll give you another hint. Milo Yiannopoulos said it on main stream media, before they launched a smear campaign on him.
Don't get me wrong, I"m not a fan of that gay pedo, but he said the J word and got punished for it.

We can get into Revelations 3:9 another time.

I think it was Voltaire who said, "if you want to learn who controls you, find out who you can't criticize".

And controlled into doing what?
Isn't it obvious? Why do you think Trump recently declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel?
Have you heard of the greater Israel project?

Perhaps you've seen this famous video?

America seems to be prospering under Trump.
Really?

Note this is one town. Its much more wide spread.

so who's your tip to win the election?
We can have Mahatma Gandhi running for Republicans and Mother Teresa running for Democrats and regardless of which one got in, absolutely NOTHING would change.

He goes another George Carlin clip because it only gets more relevant as the years tick by.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Tidal asked- Controlled by who exactly?
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'll give you a hint. Who owns Hollywood, MSM and the United States congress?
I'll give you another hint. Milo Yiannopoulos said it on main stream media, before they launched a smear campaign on him.
Don't get me wrong, I"m not a fan of that gay pedo, but he said the J word and got punished for it....
....We can get into Revelations 3:9 another time....
....I think it was Voltaire who said, "if you want to learn who controls you, find out who you can't criticize"....
...Isn't it obvious? Why do you think Trump recently declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel?
...Have you heard of the greater Israel project?...
...We can have Mahatma Gandhi running for Republicans and Mother Teresa running for Democrats and regardless of which one got in, absolutely NOTHING would change.

Thanks but aargh, i was hoping for a simple straight answer from somebody, but I'm still left in the dark..:)
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible:Ecc 6:11)

All I know is that me and everybody else in our civilised countries are well-fed, well-housed and well-off, so if the "controlling powers" are responsible for that they deserve a medal..:)

Below- a typical happy family-

DesertRose

Superstar
All I know is that me and everybody else in our civilised countries are well-fed, well-housed and well-off, so if the "controlling powers" are responsible for that they deserve a medal..:)
People with businesses create the wealth not "controlling powers."
The 'controllers' are parasites who steal the wealth of others (principally through compound interest) and print money as debt.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- me and everybody else in our civilised countries are well-fed, well-housed and well-off, so if the "controlling powers" are responsible for that they deserve a medal..:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Who told you that nonsense?

My own baby-blue eyes..:)
Just look around, I dunno where you live, but here in England nobody is starving or cash-strapped or homeless except the numpties who can't handle money or are too drunk or stoned to get their act together..
In 2002 I was just out of jail, (3-month vigilante rap), jobless, near-penniless, womanless, homeless and living rough in a tent in a wood like Bigfoot but I soon got out and up, so if I can do it anybody with a couple of braincells can.. :p

Tidal

Star
People with businesses create the wealth not "controlling powers."
The 'controllers' are parasites who steal the wealth of others (principally through compound interest) and print money as debt.

As long as I personally remain well-fed, well-housed and well-off, I don't care two hoots, why should I?
We Christians don't do fretful hand-wringing..:)

Jesus said- "So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'
For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Therefore don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matt ch 6)

Below: our main man JC chilling-

DesertRose

Superstar
As long as I personally remain well-fed, well-housed and well-off, I don't care two hoots, why should I?
We Christians don't do "worry"..:)
Hopefully if and when you lose these comforts, try not to worry then as well.:)
BTW believers should rely on the Creator not the creation.;)
However, please note this thread is in the politics forum and religious content belongs in the spirituality forum.

Tidal

Star
However, please note this thread is in the politics forum and religious content belongs in the spirituality forum.

Okay, Omar Khayyam wasn't a religious chap as far as I know, but this verse of his makes good sense about how we should be content with the simple things in life and not worry..:)

Last edited: