Beyonce's former drummer accuses the singer of 'WITCHCRAFT', 'tapping her phone' - and even claims she murdered her KITTEN

Undertaker

Established
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6191281/Beyonce-accused-extreme-witchcraft-dark-magic-female-drummer-seeking-restraining-order.html
A female drummer is accusing superstar Beyonce of 'extreme witchcraft' and casting 'spells' on her.

Kimberly Thompson, who in court documents obtained by The Blast says she worked for the singer for seven years, accused Beyonce of a campaign of harassment against her that included the practice of 'dark magic' and 'magic spells of sexual molestation'.

Thompson even claimed the Lemonade hitmaker murdered her kitten.

The drummer filed paperwork seeking a restraining order against Beyonce believing that she had been tapping her phones and controlling her finances, The Blast reported Thursday.

A judge denied Thompson's request for a temporary restraining order.

Beyonce has not commented on the bizarre allegations.

Meanwhile, the Crazy In Love performer was back in her hometown of Houston, Texas, Wednesday night with husband Jay-Z as they rocked the NRG Stadium on their On The Run II Tour.

'Thank you to my hometown for being the loudest crowd so far,' she boasted in the caption of a montage of pictures she shared to her Instagram.

The power couple have just seven more concerts to go on their tour which kicked off in Cardiff, Wales, in early June.

The final concert is set for Seattle, Washington, on October 4.

Just a week ago, Bey shared her feelings about the tour on Instagram, writing: 'I’m doing what I love most with whom I love most.'

'I wish it could never end,' she added. 'Feeling thankful for all of the love from our fans around the world.'

Vixy

Star
Well we ALl know in here that beyoncé is a high illuminati priestess if I remember correctly. You dont get to be that big of an artist without being high up in the hierachy. However, that video Kimberly uploaded seems.. Unstable. She shows food in her mouth in front of the camera in a disrespectful way and looks like she hasnt showered in a while considering her hair. That doesnt really give her credit. I dont trust anyone of them.

Aero

Superstar
I was going to post this yesterday.

The problem is, witchcraft is not a crime. Its not a valid reason to get a restraining order.

I mean, whats the motive there? If you are going to try to take that type of stuff to court you at least need to show some kind of motive.