@beyoncefan666 Predicts America Would Be Crashing & Burning Under Trump

Aero

Superstar
Lady Gaga is trying to shift into acting. That's why she's dating her agent, it's strictly a career move. She basically barely tried with her last album, and it was still better than Artpop

SheWatches

Rookie
This Illuminati Card game creeps me out.
I've seen that before a long time ago too. It's indeed unsettling how creepily on-target this stuff is, considering how long ago they first came out. The diamond symbol screams world event/catastrophe. But it does seem to follow their usual pattern of letting the public know ahead of time before an event actually happens. Kind of like those creepy masonic panel paintings in the Denver Int. Airport that came out in the 80's. They are supposedly taken down now but they sure predicted all the US Middle East invasions & use of chemical warfare on civilians... that's going on even now - which may be a CIA/ISISrael stunt & not Assad - though he's obviously no saint like Putin's no saint.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
The thing with President Trump is that he's been asked time and time again to run for president so it's been laying around for decades. Thats one explanation for it being on the Simpsons.

However I DO fear they might take him out. He is the first president for a LONG time that isn't corrupt, working for the elite.

TMT

Star
Predictive programming with the Simpsons as you'd call it. This operation to get Trump elected has been 30 years in the making, longer, and this has been a fascist coup, like they tried in the 30s.