Beyonce

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Can't stand society making this woman seem like she's a God...
I agree, it's part of the brain washing. I read an interesting article about her. Lets just say if she has twin boys it will prove this theory I have based on what I read. I'll share later but at least this will be evidence that I posted it before hand. If she has twin boys, it's a confirmation.

http://freemantv.com/queen-b-beyonce-beginning/

Devine

Star
I agree, it's part of the brain washing. I read an interesting article about her. Lets just say if she has twin boys it will prove this theory I have based on what I read. I'll share later but at least this will be evidence that I posted it before hand. If she has twin boys, it's a confirmation.

http://freemantv.com/queen-b-beyonce-beginning/
i've read that long article and it's excellent i highly recommend too

Violette

Star
Beyonce is so overrated it honestly makes me sick how many people worship her. She has little education, decent vocals, doesn't write her music or play any instruments, her last album had maybe 13 or less songs with over 30 writers! There's nothing special about her besides the elite trying to make us believe she's special. I think it's creepy that she pretended to carry her last child and people believe her even though her belly obviously deflated during an interview

Devine

Star
SO CREEPY! that's why i started the thread i feel like she is the worst and the way she is worshipped is insane. i heard a god damn newscaster say " (her album) lemonade isn't just music it is a way of like. i feel like she is the most succesfully programmed slave of all time

williejonesjr

Veteran
SO CREEPY! that's why i started the thread i feel like she is the worst and the way she is worshipped is insane. i heard a god damn newscaster say " (her album) lemonade isn't just music it is a way of like. i feel like she is the most succesfully programmed slave of all time
I believe so too. I wonder daily what it is about her. She's a black woman, one of only 3 black "presidential" whores ever.. What does she have on the elite? What does she give? Why is she so untouchable?
She's not the most beautiful, most talented, smartest, so what is it?

Violette

Star
Wh
I believe so too. I wonder daily what it is about her. She's a black woman, one of only 3 black "presidential" whores ever.. What does she have on the elite? What does she give? Why is she so untouchable?
She's not the most beautiful, most talented, smartest, so what is it?
what do you mean by presidential whore? She's black but she doesn't really embrace her blackness. Her hair is always blonde and she seems way lighter sometimes.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Wh

what do you mean by presidential whore? She's black but she doesn't really embrace her blackness. Her hair is always blonde and she seems way lighter sometimes.
She's been programmed or trained or groomed to be a mistress to the President. Obviously Obama. Only 3 black women in history have been "lucky" enough to earn the title of a "Presidential".
No, she is " black" when its convenient. Like pushing a BLM agenda at the Superbowl. Otherwise, she claims "Creole", which isn't a race.
The blonde hair is part of the programming.
I noticed that in those pregnancy reveal photos, she looked extremely light.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.dvCshppzLHPB8ocz7aLXbADwEs&pid=15.1

Violette

Star
She's been programmed or trained or groomed to be a mistress to the President. Obviously Obama. Only 3 black women in history have been "lucky" enough to earn the title of a "Presidential".
No, she is " black" when its convenient. Like pushing a BLM agenda at the Superbowl. Otherwise, she claims "Creole", which isn't a race.
The blonde hair is part of the programming.
I noticed that in those pregnancy reveal photos, she looked extremely light.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.dvCshppzLHPB8ocz7aLXbADwEs&pid=15.1
I guess Satan likes his women light skinned :rolleyes: Those pregnancy photos were pretty bizarre. My entire Facebook feed was filled with it all February

rainerann

Star
I feel really sorry for her being married to Jay Z. That must be like living with a devil. I feel bad for her too because there will probably never really be a way out. How does someone like her ever leave that lifestyle? You can't. You are just in too deep at that point and to change is to basically face all sorts of social shaming techniques.

I feel bad for most celebrities because of this. I think this is why it is better to be a nobody. There is a way to change when you are a nobody because nobody will care.

Haich

Superstar
I feel really sorry for her being married to Jay Z. That must be like living with a devil. I feel bad for her too because there will probably never really be a way out. How does someone like her ever leave that lifestyle? You can't. You are just in too deep at that point and to change is to basically face all sorts of social shaming techniques.

I feel bad for most celebrities because of this. I think this is why it is better to be a nobody. There is a way to change when you are a nobody because nobody will care.
He seemed to groom her from a younger age and she's been with him ever since. The media shows them going to basketball games and looking happy and I'm sure they are, but I don't trust their relationship it always looked like he was her handler. When she went solo and he took the reigns of her career, she blew up globally. I guess we can only assume but their marriage is like a business contract

Personally I've never fallen for her southern belle persona. She acts all cute and goofy in interviews but I think she's just as stuck up, pretentious and overly sexualised as all these other divas

Haich

Superstar
If she embraced her blackness and promoted decent messages to her' beehive' (such a funny term don't people understand they're being degraded, beehive, followers and workers of the queen bee?) then maybe I'd give her credit to staying true to her roots but having a cheap blonde lace front wig and looking exceedingly light skinned on camera doesn't help her

I'll be fair and say she probably doesn't have much control of her career I'm sure her handler husband and his team are quick to rectify any attempts at altering her image. I prefer he sister solange, she's quirky and not as successful but comes across more true to herself

I don't know if you guys remember the incident in the lift where solange laid haymakers on Jay Z, kicking the crap out of him. How fake was Beyoncé emerging from the lift with that smile? Ever since I saw that I thought I can't trust this she devil