Beyonce

Devine

Star
the beyhive does exist you have to check them out on black entertainment sites or youtube channels or media outlets. At her black behive fanbase exist. I had to check some wack job who is a black woman with the username #1 beyonce stan who came defending beyonce so ferociously and arguing with people when people only made observations or stated facts that can be backed up with shit talking and all.

The beyhive is actually the whole entire casual music community in general but her core fanbase is out ther.e They do not operate like BTS army or one directoners and the such. Beyonce intentionally wants an army fanbase that is not so obviously an army not matter how the media portrays it. She wants to be a universial icon and to be that yu gotta have fans who will ride for you allover. Like for instance Michael Jackson fans are not a bunch or one group. they are called moonwalkers but they don't hoard themselves together. Cause truly mostly all who like michael beyond being a casual fan is a moonwalker to some degree.

but yeah beyhive exist they are really in heavy rotation in youtube and sites like lipstick alley. idk if she has white beyhives but the black ones are just as worst as kpop fans if not more worse.
do you think they are genuine fans though or like she pays them?

hyorishthottie

Established
do you think they are genuine fans though or like she pays them?
tb I believe most of her fans extreme fans are mental and some are secretly paid.

like for instance michael jackson was my ultimate idol and still sorta is but now that I'm an adult and I've detoxed myself a good bit from being so overly invested in him I can see how bizarre and lost he was as a person. it does something to you mentally It's hard to explain. only difference betwene her and MJ was he didn't sell out his whole soul and actually cared about the fans. she does not. he was someone worth being a zombie fan over LOL.

Maes17

Superstar
tb I believe most of her fans extreme fans are mental and some are secretly paid.

like for instance michael jackson was my ultimate idol and still sorta is but now that I'm an adult and I've detoxed myself a good bit from being so overly invested in him I can see how bizarre and lost he was as a person. it does something to you mentally It's hard to explain. only difference betwene her and MJ was he didn't sell out his whole soul and actually cared about the fans. she does not. he was someone worth being a zombie fan over LOL.
Sounds like you just weren't brainwashed in a sense. It's ok to like music. I listen to some stuff that has that illuminati image. But when you see those maniac fans who talk about the artist like they know them personally, develop an unhealthy obsession to the point you become this rabid super groupie then I feel that's where the record label did their part. Whether it's Michael Jackson or Beyonce, the point is they want cult like fan bases.

Dalit

Star
It's at the 6:20 mark, where she starts on Beyonce. And I used to dance to Beyonce songs. What was I thinking? Not thinking at all, really.

hyorishthottie

Established
Sounds like you just weren't brainwashed in a sense. It's ok to like music. I listen to some stuff that has that illuminati image. But when you see those maniac fans who talk about the artist like they know them personally, develop an unhealthy obsession to the point you become this rabid super groupie then I feel that's where the record label did their part. Whether it's Michael Jackson or Beyonce, the point is they want cult like fan bases.
yeah exactly. I'm an uber fan of MJ but I don't even know EVERY single song of his like some moonwalker claim (you know the rare ones, unreleased, the minor songs, etc) I know a great deal and I always liked him cause I could relate to his hard family life. But shit I be damned if I'm gonna fight a stranger over him rotfl. These beyonce fans are something else especially on youtube you got grown folks I MEAN 35+ grown folks praising her and calling anyone who speak on truth on her haters.

exactly very cult like. but michael has never had this form of cult like fanbase cause I think even his most insane fans can't honestly boldly defend michael in the way beyonce fans do. beyonce could kill a baby in front of you and they'd swear up and down she did no wrong. if michael did it some excuses would be made but we'd all have to eat our words.

hyorishthottie

Established
It's at the 6:20 mark, where she starts on Beyonce. And I used to dance to Beyonce songs. What was I thinking? Not thinking at all, really.

yeah. I listen to apesh*t a lot lately and it's hard to stop listening LOL.
she's such a normal weak woman and I don't get why people don't see that.

say what you want about rihanna but rihanna would be damned if she had a man like jay-z making a fool out of her.