Beyonce

I can't think of an apt quote so let me just invent one myself for the occasion:

'Low standards beget low quality.'
- SkepticCat

Alright alright I can do better. Here you go:

-

Unhappy with Beyonce? Trump? Chemtrails? [insert here]? Or just unhappy with other people being happy with them? Then stop being this guy and do something.

-

<--- walking freakshow (or worse). But I actually approve of her because what does she do? She acts as a mirror [of truth] reflecting what the US has become.

I’m not that guy...

Devine

Star
the face masks beyonce has been rocking are SO cute and aren't they just super empowering to women? i think so!!

hyorishthottie

Established
I'm annoyed with chance the cooning rapper for dethroning michael jackson to uplift beyonce when is the most manufactured of them all. Saying her coachella performance was better than any performance michael ever did in his life which is fucking stupid and beyonce summoned Nefertiti's soul during her coachella performance to have more allure over the crowd and brainwash.

I could post so much tea and videos about her but she is a sinful disgrace. The old her is truly dead and gone. Y'all better pray she lives a normal life span cause if she ever dies unexpectedly her detah will be bigger and more hyped than prince, elvis, whitney, michael, george michael, david bowie I swear all of them combined. The world will act like we lost a global leader. If it is to ever happen I would never leave the house or socialize for a good week or month.

Also she envies kim kardashian and hates her cause she has the reach and personality she does not have. I'll get more into that as I update later. But it's foul she played a part in ruining kanye's friendship with jay-z. say whatever you want about kanye but at least he truly loves kim (maybe a little too blindly) and she missed out on having that knd of love and affection but stuck with jay who does not love her and sees her as used goods.

elsbet

Superstar
She's been programmed or trained or groomed to be a mistress to the President. Obviously Obama. Only 3 black women in history have been "lucky" enough to earn the title of a "Presidential".
No, she is " black" when its convenient. Like pushing a BLM agenda at the Superbowl. Otherwise, she claims "Creole", which isn't a race.
The blonde hair is part of the programming.
I noticed that in those pregnancy reveal photos, she looked extremely light.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.dvCshppzLHPB8ocz7aLXbADwEs&pid=15.1
Like tyra banks.

That woman is mean.

hyorishthottie

Established
I've checked out a little bit of her material.
I don't know how familiar you are with certain areas of modern black culture; but there has been a sharp uptick in "feminine empowerment" (I'll just call it that for lack of better words) on top of the last few decades passed down to black women (which was by no means insignificant for many). It has manifested in the form of all natural self care (which I think is good in and of itself), love for body, no shame with sex and with the feminine figure (again on their own I don't personally believe that these are bad things, so long as they are serving in their place), rebellion against "white supremacy", saging your house, yoga, "mindfulness", and other things.
But where I'm interested/alarmed in all of this is that they have catch phrases such as "the black woman is god", "black women are magic", "black women are goddesses", "black women are true women", and such. Again, I'm not sure if you're familiar with it... But a lot of young black women are adopting this mindset of culture into their lives, so it's readily observable on instagram or facebook. It comes with a lot of mystical/magical, pagan types of philosophies and religious undertones. Some aspects aren't even undertones but are blatant.
My point in detailing of this is to say that while Beyoncé is a pop icon, her sister more fits into the type of artsy singer this group is attracted to. She's even got a lot of far left SJW rhetoric she doesn't hide. She appeals to the intellectual black women, sjw types, new age, or however you want to describe mostly millennial black women who want to get into touch with their African heritage, mixing it with American.
I have no proof but also no doubt that she is probably practicing witchcraft right alongside her sister, but I just wanted to know if anyone else observed these things.
yeah that black girl magic shit is annoying I use to believe in it but they are taring themselves down without realizing it but trying to overcompensate for the fact they still feel inferior and have to boast to uplift themselves. I am black and grew up my whole life in a urban community that is not so pretty and it's annoying as hell. They don't realize that this thing isn't just black girls awesome wooo it's mystical shit. If white girls said white girls are etheral, white girls rock, white girl power yay it'd be a shit storm. And yes beyonce is practicing witchcraft she did for coachella recently.

hyorishthottie

Established
Doesn't Kim k release a lot of nudes, too????
And yuck. No thank you.
Don't no one wanna see these 2 in bed pretending to stand each other.
They're slightly more loving than the Trump's.
Slightly.
I could get into many paragraphs about this but the thing is If you are BEYONCE you should not in your right mind be worried about what half the population defines as a thot, as a threat or competition period. Yes Kim did but thats her lifestyle. To some degree that is her job, thats her hobby, that is what she does and it is nothing new. But beyonce is in no right or place to keep coming for kim out of nowhere and then turn around doing what kim does. Kim does not walk around forcing an image down peoples throats nor act like she is anything above what she does. She actually has a thicker skin than Beyonce has. if beyonce had to endure the hate kim gets (idc if kim brings it on herself or not0 she would have a mental break down. This is a woman who has 97.8% of control of what comes out in the media about her. She controls her image so much to the point where she is actual mystery and nobody truly knows what kind of person she is outside of work and media but the people she shows it to. Anyone speaks on Beyonce behalf may only be saying bey is that or this as she approved of them saying that. They're only slightly more loving than the trumps because image matters to them way more than trump and meliana. Meliana and trump don't have time nor the mental capacity to caulatae their every move because they have so much more shit to worry about and they're actually very real with how they let it show. melania could kiss trump's ass or play the role but instead she does not hesitate to drop his hand if she not feeling it or move away from him.

Beyonce is also somewhat still whipped by Jay because people tend to forget beyonce was a very quiet, reserved, meek and not confident woman back in the day and her personality is more demure than she tries to force herself to be. Jay got with her and took her virginity when she was around 19. He has been with her basically all her life. Now unless beyonce been lying and keeps it to herself that she has dated other men or even cheats herself, this means beyonce only been with jay-z her whole life and nobody else. She knows nothing else but jay-z. Kim may be a thot or cum bucket to some people but she has more life experience than beyonce. She loved, lost, broken hearts, had her heat broken, cut a marriage off despite humiliation, and been through it all whether it was right or wrong. she has lived honestly. Whether she living morally that is up to people to decide but she is living without smoke and mirrors. I feel beyonce has some type of envy towards Kim and has a great disdain for her because of many deep seated issues and things about Kim that she envies and wishes she could do.

Beyonce is insecure and the fact she is doing a double projection is sad to me. Even the nude picture where they are cuddled up looks lame and horrible. It's no different than what kim and kanye do. Also if you really take time to look up pics of kim and kanye at least they really look happy together despite recently with kanye mental health. Beyonce has came between two men's brotherhood and acts as if she is god when she is not. So what she is rich and has 1 man and hasn't slept around but she has 1 man who don't look at her the way kanye look at kim and he slept around with a slew of women and probably will still do so. If you have to keep a man who betrayed you and punish him and make him promote it with you, you are sad excuse of a woman and have low self esteem. Beyonce could have married a billionaire by now and be loved but she living a lie.

hyorishthottie

Established
Doesn't Kim k release a lot of nudes, too????
And yuck. No thank you.
Don't no one wanna see these 2 in bed pretending to stand each other.
They're slightly more loving than the Trump's.
Slightly.
Also they are having a concert in my city next month.
I was shocked to see the stadium was not sold out.
Most of the good seats were but there were PLENTY of tickets and seats left.

That says a lot about jay & bey fading out now. The fact they can't automatically be sold out or close to sold out shows its not working

KingKanti

Ok I've been browsing through the replies on this thread but haven't gotten to everything. I haven't noticed anyone mention Beyonce and Jay-Z's "spiritual" connection. Jay-Z indoctrinated Beyonce into Satanism(or whatever term you want to brand it). If you notice on some of her videos and/or big performances, she uses what is called "Rune Magic" incorporated into the choreography and places the actual symbols perceptibly in her music videos(more specifically check out the Yonce video and the Lemonade Medley performance at the VMA's). Notice on "Family Feud" from 4:44 that Jay-Z mentions "I told my wife this spiritual shit really works." They are being serious when they say that. If you take notice of the new Apeshit video, you can see Bey and Jay standing at the top of some stairs, with a headless angel statue right behind them.... while women are laying on the stairs in front of them........ It is symbolic of them giving themselves up for possession by a higher power. It's so plain that we often look over it and think too hard about it.

I'll come back to explain in more detail

Secily

Yes. Eventually they start thinking they are awesome because of Mk Ultra. They aren't wrong, MK ultra can give you everything for a price. But they wouldn't dare turn on the system that enables MK. If it were me, I would make my money and throw grenades on my way out
The thing is you can't make your money and then throw grenades on your way out...look what happened to KW when he want on a rant at a concert broke through his programing and called out just about everybody, they admitted him to a hospital to be reprogramed. If you say yes the pitch (you're going to rich and be on the covers of magazine and people will worship you) well you now have handlers. He wants out but he is not getting out. If you're in you are in or they will just get rid of you ruin you someway, and if you are suicided they make money off you after you're dead a la Michael Jackson. Beyoncé probably has multiple personality disorder ie Sasha. These people are not stable because their is a lot of trauma that comes with MK.

Devine

Star
I could get into many paragraphs about this but the thing is If you are BEYONCE you should not in your right mind be worried about what half the population defines as a thot, as a threat or competition period. Yes Kim did but thats her lifestyle. To some degree that is her job, thats her hobby, that is what she does and it is nothing new. But beyonce is in no right or place to keep coming for kim out of nowhere and then turn around doing what kim does. Kim does not walk around forcing an image down peoples throats nor act like she is anything above what she does. She actually has a thicker skin than Beyonce has. if beyonce had to endure the hate kim gets (idc if kim brings it on herself or not0 she would have a mental break down. This is a woman who has 97.8% of control of what comes out in the media about her. She controls her image so much to the point where she is actual mystery and nobody truly knows what kind of person she is outside of work and media but the people she shows it to. Anyone speaks on Beyonce behalf may only be saying bey is that or this as she approved of them saying that. They're only slightly more loving than the trumps because image matters to them way more than trump and meliana. Meliana and trump don't have time nor the mental capacity to caulatae their every move because they have so much more shit to worry about and they're actually very real with how they let it show. melania could kiss trump's ass or play the role but instead she does not hesitate to drop his hand if she not feeling it or move away from him.

Beyonce is also somewhat still whipped by Jay because people tend to forget beyonce was a very quiet, reserved, meek and not confident woman back in the day and her personality is more demure than she tries to force herself to be. Jay got with her and took her virginity when she was around 19. He has been with her basically all her life. Now unless beyonce been lying and keeps it to herself that she has dated other men or even cheats herself, this means beyonce only been with jay-z her whole life and nobody else. She knows nothing else but jay-z. Kim may be a thot or cum bucket to some people but she has more life experience than beyonce. She loved, lost, broken hearts, had her heat broken, cut a marriage off despite humiliation, and been through it all whether it was right or wrong. she has lived honestly. Whether she living morally that is up to people to decide but she is living without smoke and mirrors. I feel beyonce has some type of envy towards Kim and has a great disdain for her because of many deep seated issues and things about Kim that she envies and wishes she could do.

Beyonce is insecure and the fact she is doing a double projection is sad to me. Even the nude picture where they are cuddled up looks lame and horrible. It's no different than what kim and kanye do. Also if you really take time to look up pics of kim and kanye at least they really look happy together despite recently with kanye mental health. Beyonce has came between two men's brotherhood and acts as if she is god when she is not. So what she is rich and has 1 man and hasn't slept around but she has 1 man who don't look at her the way kanye look at kim and he slept around with a slew of women and probably will still do so. If you have to keep a man who betrayed you and punish him and make him promote it with you, you are sad excuse of a woman and have low self esteem. Beyonce could have married a billionaire by now and be loved but she living a lie.
hi im curious your open on here ive asked this before: Do you really believe in the BeyHive ? i feel like the media always talks about it but i noticed i NEVER see anyone online in comments really defending or praising her...

hyorishthottie

Established
hi im curious your open on here ive asked this before: Do you really believe in the BeyHive ? i feel like the media always talks about it but i noticed i NEVER see anyone online in comments really defending or praising her...
the beyhive does exist you have to check them out on black entertainment sites or youtube channels or media outlets. At her black behive fanbase exist. I had to check some wack job who is a black woman with the username #1 beyonce stan who came defending beyonce so ferociously and arguing with people when people only made observations or stated facts that can be backed up with shit talking and all.

The beyhive is actually the whole entire casual music community in general but her core fanbase is out ther.e They do not operate like BTS army or one directoners and the such. Beyonce intentionally wants an army fanbase that is not so obviously an army not matter how the media portrays it. She wants to be a universial icon and to be that yu gotta have fans who will ride for you allover. Like for instance Michael Jackson fans are not a bunch or one group. they are called moonwalkers but they don't hoard themselves together. Cause truly mostly all who like michael beyond being a casual fan is a moonwalker to some degree.

but yeah beyhive exist they are really in heavy rotation in youtube and sites like lipstick alley. idk if she has white beyhives but the black ones are just as worst as kpop fans if not more worse.