Beyonce

@mecca. ...as a black woman. I can verify that yes this is a thing. I haven't seen so much "black woman is god or goddesses", but Black Girl Magic is definitely a thing. It's a way of complimenting a black woman that is excelling in something. I don't really attach myself to this phrase because me excelling is not based on magic or some extraordinary ability. It's through hard work and determination.
Would you agree that artists like Erykah Badu also contribute to this trend?

I dont know. I haven't really seen it from celebrities, the closest I've seen was the Black Girls Rock awards where it was mentioned, but I've seen it mostly from regular folks on social media.
I ask because I don't really think they believe black women are literally God(esses), but it more goes into worship of the feminine in general, and their intent to liberate themselves fully on all fronts. Beyoncé promotes worship of the feminine, but in a very different way than her sister or Erykah. However either way they (in my perspective anyway) put forth the same energy, or to me, religion, which is a more pagan or occultic worship of the divine feminine.
Which is understandably received by young black women, as we know that humanity originated near or in Africa, hence why some of them say black women are goddesses or queens. And most of them in these communities already want to reject everything traditionally western or associated with Europe, and embrace any other spirituality or philosophy.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I ask because I don't really think they believe black women are literally God(esses), but it more goes into worship of the feminine in general, and their intent to liberate themselves fully on all fronts. Beyoncé promotes worship of the feminine, but in a very different way than her sister or Erykah. However either way they (in my perspective anyway) put forth the same energy, or to me, religion, which is a more pagan or occultic worship of the divine feminine.
Which is understandably received by young black women, as we know that humanity originated near or in Africa, hence why some of them say black women are goddesses or queens. And most of them in these communities already want to reject everything traditionally western or associated with Europe, and embrace any other spirituality or philosophy.
I haven't heard Beyonce's music since the B'day album. I'll listen to Destiny's Child and the first solo album, but not anything after that. I like hearing her voice on the older music, she's really talented, but I refuse to be involved in her worship. I don't watch her live performances because I've seen the images of her demon, it's no joke. She's a good singer, but she's not the best there ever was like they are trying to portray her to be. Anyway, the same with Solange, I listened to her music when she first came out, but nothing after. I do notice she's more Afro centric. I don't follow them close enough to know if it's a religious thing, but I do notice the feminine nature of our society is shifting to and calling it feminist. In my opinion, the feminist movement is not for us (black women), the reason I say this is because of being poor black women were already taking care of home, working jobs and ruling the house in a lot of households married or single. It was white women who were being oppressed by the men, being undermined and overlooked. But I feel like we've adopted their fight. But overall, we need men. Men need to learn how to respect and treat women, but we as women need men to help balance things out. We each have our weaknesses and strengths and we need to work together, but because of history, women are constantly trying to prove why they are good enough or better than men.

As for the African Spiritually, I think it comes from those that keep rejecting Jesus because he's portrayed as white. We understand that it's a Euro-centric world because they made it so.History has and is being white washed but we can know the truth. If you really read the Bible you will know that Jesus was not white. Just because Christianity was used in a negative manner, it doesn't mean that Christianity is wrong. If you think about it God word was preached to the Europeans, we know from the new testament where Paul was in Greece and Rome. It must have originated else where for God to use Paul to preach to them, because we know from history that they were into what we call now, Greek and Roman Mythology.

I go on to say, that the Hebrews, not referring to Ashkenazi Jews, were most likely people of color. To add to the African Spirituality, we assume that it's pagan, may be most of it is, but I've read that there are some Nigerian traditions that have roots to the traditions of the Hebrews in the Bible. We know for sure that Egypt was pagan, but what about the other African civilizations? Our history was destroyed and untold so we don't really know.

Sorry I went on a rant. I tried get to the point.

I haven't heard Beyonce's music since the B'day album. I'll listen to Destiny's Child and the first solo album, but not anything after that. I like hearing her voice on the older music, she's really talented, but I refuse to be involved in her worship. I don't watch her live performances because I've seen the images of her demon, it's no joke. She's a good singer, but she's not the best there ever was like they are trying to portray her to be. Anyway, the same with Solange, I listened to her music when she first came out, but nothing after. I do notice she's more Afro centric. I don't follow them close enough to know if it's a religious thing, but I do notice the feminine nature of our society is shifting to and calling it feminist. In my opinion, the feminist movement is not for us (black women), the reason I say this is because of being poor black women were already taking care of home, working jobs and ruling the house in a lot of households married or single. It was white women who were being oppressed by the men, being undermined and overlooked. But I feel like we've adopted their fight. But overall, we need men. Men need to learn how to respect and treat women, but we as women need men to help balance things out. We each have our weaknesses and strengths and we need to work together, but because of history, women are constantly trying to prove why they are good enough or better than men.

As for the African Spiritually, I think it comes from those that keep rejecting Jesus because he's portrayed as white. We understand that it's a Euro-centric world because they made it so.History has and is being white washed but we can know the truth. If you really read the Bible you will know that Jesus was not white. Just because Christianity was used in a negative manner, it doesn't mean that Christianity is wrong. If you think about it God word was preached to the Europeans, we know from the new testament where Paul was in Greece and Rome. It must have originated else where for God to use Paul to preach to them, because we know from history that they were into what we call now, Greek and Roman Mythology.

I go on to say, that the Hebrews, not referring to Ashkenazi Jews, were most likely people of color. To add to the African Spirituality, we assume that it's pagan, may be most of it is, but I've read that there are some Nigerian traditions that have roots to the traditions of the Hebrews in the Bible. We know for sure that Egypt was pagan, but what about the other African civilizations? Our history was destroyed and untold so we don't really know.

Sorry I went on a rant. I tried get to the point.
Beyoncé is talented and beautiful. She's more beautiful than anything which is I think why they wield her on the masses the way they do. I use the terms religious from the perspective of my religious or spiritual convictions, of course, so when I describe things it's understandable that others would disagree on details. For example when I say satanism I don't necessarily mean Anton Laveys satanism, or when I say pagan I don't necessarily mean witchcraft. The religion Beyoncé pushes is the same that all these female artists adopt, young and old. I don't follow pop culture anymore besides here and there to see what's going on, however when I do what I see is: turning women into little girls in arrested development, obsessed with self, obsessed with sex but not family, materialistic, anger towards men and traditional understanding of femininity, and mysticism and/or magic. To me, if I could most simply define what being a woman really is, I would say a self sacrificing caregiver. They portray the opposite (in different forms depending on race, age, location, and level of income).

And yes we pretty much agree on the topic of feminism, except I don't think feminism was an organic movement. I think it was concocted purposely and infiltrated white culture with cunning propaganda. And the problems that were presented in feminism as being universal were not really so, but over time as society began to change so rapidly, and different revolutions took place, feminism began to spread and evolve in both white, Hispanic and black communities, especially with the racial issues we saw in the 60s, 70s and 80s as black families were really broken down.

No doubt that Jesus wasn't white, and I'm in 100% agreement with you that a lot of black people reject Christianity because of the reasons you detailed.

I like it when people post long posts! It's interesting to talk about these things and there's not too many people who you can find to. So thanks for your rant.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Beyoncé is talented and beautiful. She's more beautiful than anything which is I think why they wield her on the masses the way they do. I use the terms religious from the perspective of my religious or spiritual convictions, of course, so when I describe things it's understandable that others would disagree on details. For example when I say satanism I don't necessarily mean Anton Laveys satanism, or when I say pagan I don't necessarily mean witchcraft. The religion Beyoncé pushes is the same that all these female artists adopt, young and old. I don't follow pop culture anymore besides here and there to see what's going on, however when I do what I see is: turning women into little girls in arrested development, obsessed with self, obsessed with sex but not family, materialistic, anger towards men and traditional understanding of femininity, and mysticism and/or magic. To me, if I could most simply define what being a woman really is, I would say a self sacrificing caregiver. They portray the opposite (in different forms depending on race, age, location, and level of income).

And yes we pretty much agree on the topic of feminism, except I don't think feminism was an organic movement. I think it was concocted purposely and infiltrated white culture with cunning propaganda. And the problems that were presented in feminism as being universal were not really so, but over time as society began to change so rapidly, and different revolutions took place, feminism began to spread and evolve in both white, Hispanic and black communities, especially with the racial issues we saw in the 60s, 70s and 80s as black families were really broken down.

No doubt that Jesus wasn't white, and I'm in 100% agreement with you that a lot of black people reject Christianity because of the reasons you detailed.

I like it when people post long posts! It's interesting to talk about these things and there's not too many people who you can find to. So thanks for your rant.

This sounds like the Beta Kitten programming with the female celebrities.

Devine

Star
I've checked out a little bit of her material.
I don't know how familiar you are with certain areas of modern black culture; but there has been a sharp uptick in "feminine empowerment" (I'll just call it that for lack of better words) on top of the last few decades passed down to black women (which was by no means insignificant for many). It has manifested in the form of all natural self care (which I think is good in and of itself), love for body, no shame with sex and with the feminine figure (again on their own I don't personally believe that these are bad things, so long as they are serving in their place), rebellion against "white supremacy", saging your house, yoga, "mindfulness", and other things.
But where I'm interested/alarmed in all of this is that they have catch phrases such as "the black woman is god", "black women are magic", "black women are goddesses", "black women are true women", and such. Again, I'm not sure if you're familiar with it... But a lot of young black women are adopting this mindset of culture into their lives, so it's readily observable on instagram or facebook. It comes with a lot of mystical/magical, pagan types of philosophies and religious undertones. Some aspects aren't even undertones but are blatant.
My point in detailing of this is to say that while Beyoncé is a pop icon, her sister more fits into the type of artsy singer this group is attracted to. She's even got a lot of far left SJW rhetoric she doesn't hide. She appeals to the intellectual black women, sjw types, new age, or however you want to describe mostly millennial black women who want to get into touch with their African heritage, mixing it with American.
I have no proof but also no doubt that she is probably practicing witchcraft right alongside her sister, but I just wanted to know if anyone else observed these things.
good for you for saying this :)

Devine

Star
for some reason the daughter's hand gestures remind me of MK programming gesture...

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I didn’t know watch the Coach[to]hella performance but I just happen to be on the YouTube home page when it started playing live so I saw when she I itally walked out.
First pic is what I saw. I already knew that wasn’t her. Then I saw this post on tumblr talking about “same energy” yea there’s energy there but it’s not “good”
FEC90EAD-674F-40A6-9C77-83C132B8DC12.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6cc.jpegfullsizeoutput_6cd.jpeg
The church hat at different angles look like horns.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Can't stand society making this woman seem like she's a God...
I can't think of an apt quote so let me just invent one myself for the occasion:

'Low standards beget low quality.'
- SkepticCat

Alright alright I can do better. Here you go:

-

Unhappy with Beyonce? Trump? Chemtrails? [insert here]? Or just unhappy with other people being happy with them? Then stop being this guy and do something.

-

<--- walking freakshow (or worse). But I actually approve of her because what does she do? She acts as a mirror [of truth] reflecting what the US has become.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
Wait, why is she so great again? Oh right, the media says she is. I have to laugh when I think there are people out there seriously idolizing this person right now. But then I cry inside :confused:

Well, I guess that’s what vanilla and caramel clustered ice cream is for:p

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Wait, why is she so great again? Oh right, the media says she is. I have to laugh when I think there are people out there seriously idolizing this person right now. But then I cry inside :confused:

Well, I guess that’s what vanilla and caramel clustered ice cream is for:p
it's not the media. This cultish following is home grown, it started around 2001.