Beyonce

She's so overrated. Not that pretty imo, but you can look in this woman's eyes and see the demons in her. It's sad because she used to be my favorite celebrity. I listened to her everyday and bought every album, until I realized who she really was. Her mom is creepy looking too. Looks like Satan himself. haha

Raquel

Established
"As she represented Osun at the Grammy awards and also in her Lemonade video, Beyonce is therefore now Yoruba and so should follow our customs and traditions especially now that Osun has blessed her with Sir Taiwo Carter and Rumi Kehinde Carter. Osun is a Yoruba river deity and one of her realms is fertility. When you go to a Yoruba deity for a request, and that request is granted, you have to give some honour to the deity. Those twins belong to Osun".

http://www.theyoruba.com/2017/07/beyonce-names-her-twins-taiwo-and-kehinde-yoruba-naming-ceremony/

Beyonce and the other 'celebrities' are a main reason why I'm not hopeful for the future. You don't have to look into 'conspiracy' material to see any of what they're about; this is mainstream; this is in your face. I simply don't understand how these people can have an audience at all. The number of views their videos get on YouTube may be artificially inflated but there's no doubt a huge number of people are watching these toxic productions and enjoying it. VC posts about one nauseating performance after another and of course by reading articles here one really gets pushed in one's face how extreme it is - but anyone even casually watching these videos must be aware deep down what is being communicated. VC's recent Pics 'o' Month article even showed Britney Spears followers are well aware of the MK ultra/monarch connection... but they just laugh it off? How is it even remotely funny? Isn't it really very disturbing Spears would post something like that just for fun even if one thinks it's just a 'conspiracy theory'? It has 90,000 likes. She's already been through some deeply traumatizing times in her life, but now it's funny she's making fun of trauma-based mind control that has actually been documented to have existed?

I simply don't understand what's happening. Frankly, it also causes me to agree with what VC suggested the 'elite' thinks of us in in the Gotthard Tunnel opening article:

If you can type "Lol project monarch" as a response to hair-shaving Britney Spears posting multiple pictures of monarch butterflies - how are you not proving yourself to be precisely a "lascivious, extremely suggestible" sheeple? Maybe this is a kid posting it... but then why aren't the parents concerned about the Sandy Hook footage/others showing the media is blatantly lying? Or interested in starting a real investigation of 9/11 (official report failing to even mention 47-story WTC7 collapsing)? Why do people just laugh at these 'conspiracy theories'?

It's like: if we're at a level where these celebrities can be the role models and where this is 'cool'... how on Earth are we going to get people interested in actually important topics? If people are like "LOL Britney is trauma-based mind controlled"... "LOL Bush did 9/11"... "LOL Sandy Hook wasn't real"...

... just what exactly will it take to get people to do something?

... and that's why I believe the NWO has gone public. We have indeed hit such a rock-bottom spot they don't even have to hide anymore. There's too few of us who are concerned about what's happening to change anything... because, it's not that people don't know - it's that they really don't care. Care has already been cremated, apparently... because if you're even the slightest in doubt about whether Britney really is mind controlled... if Bush really did 9/11... if Sandy Hook was just a crisis acting stunt and proves government is trying to take your guns away for nefarious purposes... you don't laugh about it.

Remember this? People didn't seem to think it was funny back when it happened:

I understand some may be laughing nervously because they don't wish to face the implications of the idea their own government is doing these things... but: does this solve the problem? No. Does it excuse "laughing" at MK Ultra? No, it does not.

But, nobody is reacting. And because of that, the perpetrators are now openly ridiculing us.

(subliminal image snapshot from Justin Bieber - Where are U now)

(Pizzagate p***phile child-molester networks: no big deal)

The NWO is going to hit like a truck once they unleash the next stage of it. I thought - naively, possibly - that Gotham Shield would have been it but apparently they're not done mocking us before they proceed to next phase. I also realize now I was wrong in thinking they "are running out of time and have to do something" because that's not what's happening - people are listening to Katy Perry, not Vigilant Citizen. In a world with Illuminati symbols everywhere and where huge, iconic landmark skyscrapers were destroyed under very suspicious circumstances in the most protected airspace in the world less than 20 years ago. Is anybody going to do anything about all of this before that happens? Nope. Nobody gives a flying f*ck that their world is about to crash and burn. Everybody just wants to think happy thoughts and pretend none of this is happening.

Good luck with the 'positive thinking' once they do blow up NYC.

I love your comment from start to finish. You completely hit the nail on the head, 100%.
When I first "woke" up (more than I was before- I knew about chemtrails, poisonous food, evil corporatism) I was so disturbed, I couldn't stop talking to people about this stuff. I just couldn't take that people couldn't see it; I tried so hard, vainly, to get people to understand.
Some of the people I tried to awaken began making jokes about the """conspiracies"""" in front of me, in front of other people. Friends who I'd loaned hundreds of dollars to and never received a penny back, lent rooms of my house rent free to, fed, helped out no matter what cut me off completely, without question.
And now I no longer have that burning sensation urging me to talk to people about the NWO. If they want to know, it's blatantly obvious for them to see. But they don't want to see. They are too afraid.
It's too easy to make excuses for the trends we're seeing. It's too easy to brush it off and ignore it because we're so surrounded by fleshliness.

And you make a excellent point showing the screenshots. This stuff is now humorous to large swaths of the population. The only thing left is for everything to come crumbling down. You couldn't get these people to care if you dropped it onto their head like a box of bricks.

moxmh

Rookie
I haven't watched Lemonade but I see clips from tv shows and stuff. What creeps me out is the first line. "You remind me of my father, he was a magician" Alarms go off like red flag red flag. so your dad is a warlock? and your husband is too?
She's saying her father is Lucifer.

Good question, I’ve never paid any attention to her sister but I imagine having a sister like Beyonce with a big nasty demon literally living inside of her, I would think so. I don’t know, I’d have to look into it and see if anyone on youtube has come up with something. Women who are demonically possessed should not be allowed to become pregnant in my opinion.
I've checked out a little bit of her material.
I don't know how familiar you are with certain areas of modern black culture; but there has been a sharp uptick in "feminine empowerment" (I'll just call it that for lack of better words) on top of the last few decades passed down to black women (which was by no means insignificant for many). It has manifested in the form of all natural self care (which I think is good in and of itself), love for body, no shame with sex and with the feminine figure (again on their own I don't personally believe that these are bad things, so long as they are serving in their place), rebellion against "white supremacy", saging your house, yoga, "mindfulness", and other things.
But where I'm interested/alarmed in all of this is that they have catch phrases such as "the black woman is god", "black women are magic", "black women are goddesses", "black women are true women", and such. Again, I'm not sure if you're familiar with it... But a lot of young black women are adopting this mindset of culture into their lives, so it's readily observable on instagram or facebook. It comes with a lot of mystical/magical, pagan types of philosophies and religious undertones. Some aspects aren't even undertones but are blatant.
My point in detailing of this is to say that while Beyoncé is a pop icon, her sister more fits into the type of artsy singer this group is attracted to. She's even got a lot of far left SJW rhetoric she doesn't hide. She appeals to the intellectual black women, sjw types, new age, or however you want to describe mostly millennial black women who want to get into touch with their African heritage, mixing it with American.
I have no proof but also no doubt that she is probably practicing witchcraft right alongside her sister, but I just wanted to know if anyone else observed these things.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
@mecca. ...as a black woman. I can verify that yes this is a thing. I haven't seen so much "black woman is god or goddesses", but Black Girl Magic is definitely a thing. It's a way of complimenting a black woman that is excelling in something. I don't really attach myself to this phrase because me excelling is not based on magic or some extraordinary ability. It's through hard work and determination.

This is what I was primarily referring to.

Interesting... I've never heard of it.
I'm not gonna disregard dozens of examples of what I'm describing, which I've seen since I was 16 years old, just because you, personally, haven't witnessed it.