Beyonce

Aero

Superstar
Exactly. Some victims end up turning into the handlers. Maybe not in a total mind control sense, but I think if they had handlers at some point. They will in turn handle someone. What's a better coping mechanism for these girls? See a psychologist who probably doesn't even believe, or have a clue how to treat Did?

Haich

Superstar
She's a stuck up bitch. There were numerous charity events when I worked at CPS for the foster children during the holiday season and she attended two of them and wouldn't even say hi to the kids when they approached her. Didn't even wave back.
See this isn't the first time I've heard of her diva attitude, she thinks she's a God, i don't live up to the hype and find her such a phoney

marcecar10

Established
I just have to say that I truly enjoy messing with Beyoncé fans (the so called Bey-Hive) in Facebook comments and break their illusion that she's just another performance (good? Maybe). There are other people even in the industry that are more talented than her. Since she came up with Lemonade, everybody thinks She's the biggest black rights activist since MLK. It's so delusional it's funny.

Similar to what marcecar10 said (but not quite the same), I really like to see other people mess up the BeyHive or to say the truth about Beyonce (e.g. say that she is not really that good of a singer that they make her out to be, or that her songs are bad). :)

Aero

Superstar
Those guys are funny, but they are right though. The truth is all of these pop stars and celebrities are propped up by the industry. Like they aren't real icons without the industry making them so. If their music stops getting played, guess what? They vanish into thin air. Kind of like a U.S President after their term is over.

How else can one explain Lady Gaga making a song called "The Cure". When she couldn't cure constipation with an enema. She can't even get her fans not to bully Ed Sheeran. And she thinks she's sitting on a throne? Hey hun, your throne is made out of paper and it's doused in gasoline.