Beyonce

rainerann

Star
Check out this video
I don't see demons. I see abuse personally. Mental and emotional abuse. She just looks worn out and so different than the happy person back in the days.

Although, I watch this video and I wonder if it doesn't make some sense that she ended up with JayZ. She actually seems fairly passive. That might not be the best word, but the confidence the media promotes. I don't necessarily see that in her interview here. I mean she is young too here, which might have something to do with it, but she also doesn't seem like she has an easy time saying no to people. I can't explain why I feel that way watching this video. I am rambling. :)

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I don't see demons. I see abuse personally. Mental and emotional abuse. She just looks worn out and so different than the happy person back in the days.

Although, I watch this video and I wonder if it doesn't make some sense that she ended up with JayZ. She actually seems fairly passive. That might not be the best word, but the confidence the media promotes. I don't necessarily see that in her interview here. I mean she is young too here, which might have something to do with it, but she also doesn't seem like she has an easy time saying no to people. I can't explain why I feel that way watching this video. I am rambling. :)
@rainerann it's not all the time. She explained that it comes on her when she's performing.

DeathlyHallows

Established
I agree with Fleur, I used to love her when she was in Destiny's Child. I thought she was a positive role model for girls, and my now 17 year old loved her. I've seen Lemonade, and it was disturbing, but VC did a good summary of most of it. Honestly, out of all the people who are on the list of controlled people, Lady Gaga makes me the most sad. I really liked her, and now I look at everything jaded. Not sorry I do, but it is just different.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Can't stand society making this woman seem like she's a God...
Beyonce and the other 'celebrities' are a main reason why I'm not hopeful for the future. You don't have to look into 'conspiracy' material to see any of what they're about; this is mainstream; this is in your face. I simply don't understand how these people can have an audience at all. The number of views their videos get on YouTube may be artificially inflated but there's no doubt a huge number of people are watching these toxic productions and enjoying it. VC posts about one nauseating performance after another and of course by reading articles here one really gets pushed in one's face how extreme it is - but anyone even casually watching these videos must be aware deep down what is being communicated. VC's recent Pics 'o' Month article even showed Britney Spears followers are well aware of the MK ultra/monarch connection... but they just laugh it off? How is it even remotely funny? Isn't it really very disturbing Spears would post something like that just for fun even if one thinks it's just a 'conspiracy theory'? It has 90,000 likes. She's already been through some deeply traumatizing times in her life, but now it's funny she's making fun of trauma-based mind control that has actually been documented to have existed?

I simply don't understand what's happening. Frankly, it also causes me to agree with what VC suggested the 'elite' thinks of us in in the Gotthard Tunnel opening article:

After portraying the workers as zombie soldiers, the ceremony portrays the general population as a bunch of lascivious people who appear to be extremely suggestible.
If you can type "Lol project monarch" as a response to hair-shaving Britney Spears posting multiple pictures of monarch butterflies - how are you not proving yourself to be precisely a "lascivious, extremely suggestible" sheeple? Maybe this is a kid posting it... but then why aren't the parents concerned about the Sandy Hook footage/others showing the media is blatantly lying? Or interested in starting a real investigation of 9/11 (official report failing to even mention 47-story WTC7 collapsing)? Why do people just laugh at these 'conspiracy theories'?

It's like: if we're at a level where these celebrities can be the role models and where this is 'cool'... how on Earth are we going to get people interested in actually important topics? If people are like "LOL Britney is trauma-based mind controlled"... "LOL Bush did 9/11"... "LOL Sandy Hook wasn't real"...

... just what exactly will it take to get people to do something?

... and that's why I believe the NWO has gone public. We have indeed hit such a rock-bottom spot they don't even have to hide anymore. There's too few of us who are concerned about what's happening to change anything... because, it's not that people don't know - it's that they really don't care. Care has already been cremated, apparently... because if you're even the slightest in doubt about whether Britney really is mind controlled... if Bush really did 9/11... if Sandy Hook was just a crisis acting stunt and proves government is trying to take your guns away for nefarious purposes... you don't laugh about it.

Remember this? People didn't seem to think it was funny back when it happened:

I understand some may be laughing nervously because they don't wish to face the implications of the idea their own government is doing these things... but: does this solve the problem? No. Does it excuse "laughing" at MK Ultra? No, it does not.

But, nobody is reacting. And because of that, the perpetrators are now openly ridiculing us.

(subliminal image snapshot from Justin Bieber - Where are U now)

(Pizzagate p***phile child-molester networks: no big deal)

The NWO is going to hit like a truck once they unleash the next stage of it. I thought - naively, possibly - that Gotham Shield would have been it but apparently they're not done mocking us before they proceed to next phase. I also realize now I was wrong in thinking they "are running out of time and have to do something" because that's not what's happening - people are listening to Katy Perry, not Vigilant Citizen. In a world with Illuminati symbols everywhere and where huge, iconic landmark skyscrapers were destroyed under very suspicious circumstances in the most protected airspace in the world less than 20 years ago. Is anybody going to do anything about all of this before that happens? Nope. Nobody gives a flying f*ck that their world is about to crash and burn. Everybody just wants to think happy thoughts and pretend none of this is happening.

Good luck with the 'positive thinking' once they do blow up NYC.

Last edited:

DeathlyHallows

Established
I would never laugh about 9/11. My husband is a firefighter and the 343 people who died are very real for him/us. Sandy Hook...I'm a teacher! I'm saying before we knew these people were controlled we thought they were good. That's it. Not saying we aren't all fd.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I'm not suggesting the people visiting this forum aren't concerned or don't care. I'm suggesting most of the people putting some of Katy Perry's videos up past 2,000,000,000 views on YouTube alone probably don't care much.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KatyPerryVEVO/

'Dark Horse' has 1,800.000.000+ views. In that video, the Illuminati symbolism is completely open, it doesn't even require any level of interpretation like some of her other videos do - this is at a level where everybody can understand it's about "the Illuminati". So, even children have heard of this concept now (I also understand tagging oneself with '666' in online screen names is popular amongst kids/adolescents now).

You'd think if people can be bothered to watch this billions of times there would at least be millions connecting the dots and at least examining (not necessarily accepting!) the idea these 'conspiracy theories' are actually real... I mean, just out of interest or for fun, right? I'm sure VC would love millions of views or even visitors to this site. Is that happening, though? Nope... This site is, relatively speaking, a ghost town. People are instead listening to Perry sing about spirit cooking and cannibalism [right after the podesta/pizzagate scandal/'fake news story'], typing "LOL MK ultra" when Britney/her handler openly posts Monarch pictures on her Twitter account and shaking fists at Trump's various exhibitions of [no doubt meticulously staged, planned and scripted] tomfoolery. There can't be very many people thinking along the lines of this existence as a spiritual battle being fought.

Of course, all of this completely aligns with Bible prophesy. It's not pretty to watch, though... and according to the Book, this is only the beginning.

... but hey, everything will probably be just fine, right? After all, the Bible is "just a bunch of fairy tales created by men"... And Illuminati and satanism is only trending because it helps these people get more views.

SunnyK

Rookie
Yeah it is, you never really know, could also be the lighting or maybe eye contacts. Who knows? I just thought it was interesting that her eyes are cat-like.
I've noticed in photos mine look like that if there is a lot of light in front of me plus that I wear contacts. After I saw it on my own photos and videos a few time I had to drop this particular conspiracy.

marcecar10

Established
I'm not suggesting the people visiting this forum aren't concerned or don't care. I'm suggesting most of the people putting some of Katy Perry's videos up past 2,000,000,000 views on YouTube alone probably don't care much.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KatyPerryVEVO/

'Dark Horse' has 1,800.000.000+ views. In that video, the Illuminati symbolism is completely open, it doesn't even require any level of interpretation like some of her other videos do - this is at a level where everybody can understand it's about "the Illuminati". So, even children have heard of this concept now (I also understand tagging oneself with '666' in online screen names is popular amongst kids/adolescents now).

You'd think if people can be bothered to watch this billions of times there would at least be millions connecting the dots and at least examining (not necessarily accepting!) the idea these 'conspiracy theories' are actually real... I mean, just out of interest or for fun, right? I'm sure VC would love millions of views or even visitors to this site. Is that happening, though? Nope... This site is, relatively speaking, a ghost town. People are instead listening to Perry sing about spirit cooking and cannibalism [right after the podesta/pizzagate scandal/'fake news story'], typing "LOL MK ultra" when Britney/her handler openly posts Monarch pictures on her Twitter account and shaking fists at Trump's various exhibitions of [no doubt meticulously staged, planned and scripted] tomfoolery. There can't be very many people thinking along the lines of this existence as a spiritual battle being fought.

Of course, all of this completely aligns with Bible prophesy. It's not pretty to watch, though... and according to the Book, this is only the beginning.

... but hey, everything will probably be just fine, right? After all, the Bible is "just a bunch of fairy tales created by men"... And Illuminati and satanism is only trending because it helps these people get more views.
Great analysis, SkepticCat. Even if I'm really skeptical about this societies and elites you can't deny that something seems off with our current world, I really agree with your pessimistic point of viene of our years to come. Even more with Orange Daddy being 45, People and countries turning on eachother, peace being only a dream, many people living in their bubble of obliviousness about current issues, etc. When it comes to the Bible though,... We still can't be sure about it's legitimacy but some people look for answers there so... I can't really make a comment there. Greetings.

India

Rookie
Anyone ever stop to think, What if BEYONCE was Jay Z's handler? That's how it felt when I watched them live on tour together. I thought that all this time Beyonce was a victim to Mind Control and Jay Z was part of the problem but when I saw them live, my perception changed completely. Beyonce didn't even seem real. She did not speak to the audience ONCE. She preformed and gave a good performance and that was it. She came off extremely prissy and on her high horse and Jay Z came off so authentic, real and friendly. I couldn't believe that I had it wrong the whole time. I truly believe SHE is the problem.

@SkepticCat Those were good reads you posted on this thread and wonderfully executed. Thanks!

Devine

Star
Anyone ever stop to think, What if BEYONCE was Jay Z's handler? That's how it felt when I watched them live on tour together. I thought that all this time Beyonce was a victim to Mind Control and Jay Z was part of the problem but when I saw them live, my perception changed completely. Beyonce didn't even seem real. She did not speak to the audience ONCE. She preformed and gave a good performance and that was it. She came off extremely prissy and on her high horse and Jay Z came off so authentic, real and friendly. I couldn't believe that I had it wrong the whole time. I truly believe SHE is the problem.

@SkepticCat Those were good reads you posted on this thread and wonderfully executed. Thanks!
interesting i have never heard anyone propose that theory!

Haich

Superstar
She was quite bitchy in destinys child too. She has this sense of entitlement to everything and the country girl persona doesn't sit with me.

She may be his handler who knows but I think when she got with him, her career took off so maybe he's at the forefront.

justjess

Superstar
She was quite bitchy in destinys child too. She has this sense of entitlement to everything and the country girl persona doesn't sit with me.

She may be his handler who knows but I think when she got with him, her career took off so maybe he's at the forefront.
She's a stuck up bitch. There were numerous charity events when I worked at CPS for the foster children during the holiday season and she attended two of them and wouldn't even say hi to the kids when they approached her. Didn't even wave back.