Beyonce

Aero

Superstar
They were presidential models anyway. Jay Z and Beyonce I mean. But I don't really see where they go from there. You know? From having dinner with the Obama's during their presidency, to having zero influence over the president. I imagine that might be a blow to their egos, because it seems like a lot of their popularity the past 8 years had to do with that.

And I wouldn't jump right in and call Beyonce a victim. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. I think they all play their own part of the MK ultra game, and if they didn't their position would be wildly different.

Fleur D'Amour

Rookie
And I used to be a fan of hers. She used to represent female empowerment to me. She seemed so innocent and down-to-earth back in the Destiny's Child era. Now though... she's a completely different person. Its really disappointing and sad to see the person you used to care for go down hill. I will keep her in my prayers.

williejonesjr

Veteran
They were presidential models anyway. Jay Z and Beyonce I mean. But I don't really see where they go from there. You know? From having dinner with the Obama's during their presidency, to having zero influence over the president. I imagine that might be a blow to their egos, because it seems like a lot of their popularity the past 8 years had to do with that.

And I wouldn't jump right in and call Beyonce a victim. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. I think they all play their own part of the MK ultra game, and if they didn't their position would be wildly different.
I felt bad for the child. Her parents sold her to the industry. But the adult, no. She's an active participant

Aero

Superstar
I felt bad for the child. Her parents sold her to the industry. But the adult, no. She's an active participant
Yes. Eventually they start thinking they are awesome because of Mk Ultra. They aren't wrong, MK ultra can give you everything for a price. But they wouldn't dare turn on the system that enables MK. If it were me, I would make my money and throw grenades on my way out

DeathlyHallows

Established
Ok that's actually freaky lol she always said when she performs she becomes 'Sascha Fierce', all these pop stars have alter egos which tells me they probably call on evil spirits and allow themselves to be taken over when performing

Although I haven't come across any men who have alter egos
Eminem has both Eminem and Slim Shady. Prince had the symbol, and I think Kanye is something like Yeezy isn't it? I personally hate him, so I don't know, but they are there too.

Haich

Superstar
Eminem has both Eminem and Slim Shady. Prince had the symbol, and I think Kanye is something like Yeezy isn't it? I personally hate him, so I don't know, but they are there too.
Oh yh you're right lol and jay z is hova. I guess because they don't portray their egos in a physical sense like the women it's easy to miss

Like Beyoncé dresses up as Sasha fierce but I haven't seen the guys do it

Biotio

Established
Maybe...wait for it...perhaps she is a tranny (yes, I'm on that bandwagon again to all you shills / dis-info agents out there...or do you prefer to be known as trolls?)...!!!

Do us all a favour, if you disagree then where is your evidence that she isn't a transgendered celebrity? (Try to watch this video first before making any sensible comment, if that is at all possible).