Beyoncé/bionce

BananaLaser

Veteran
Because the way she act doesn't seems genuine
Yeah, that's true. In the video she's talking about how devastated she is to be separated from her bandmates, but I think that if she were truly as devastated as she's claiming to be, then she would be more emotional about it. LOL, the title even says "Beyoncé cries over Destiny's Child members", but I didn't see a single tear shed.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Here is a picture of her with her background dancers, that are currently accompanying her on the Renaissance World Tour. Her background dancers look sort of androgynous to me. I think she's paying homage to the gender blurring agenda.
1684529950635.jpeg

minnie82

Superstar
Blue Ivy is doing the cross sign in this performance , is that a mocking or what ? knowing that her mother is a satanic elite puppet:

BananaLaser

Veteran
I doubt it’s out of reverence to God. Aside from that it also looks like she did the Baphomet hand sign at 0:29 of the video.
I got the Baphomet hand sign mixed up with another satanic hand sign that I had in mine. It's the one where all four fingers are pointed straight up and the thumb is a little bit curved inwards. If I can find a picture of it, I'll post it, but do any of y'all know which one I'm referring to based on how I described it?