Beware of the Chinese.

The Chinese, according to a very high-ranking Chinese PLA General, have been planning for a hundred years, to fight and defeat the US and UK in a war, as revenge and payback for what the UK and US did to the Chinese people during and after the two “Opium Wars”.
https://www.thoughtco.com/the-first-and-second-opium-wars-195276
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

The UK and US killed many thousands of Chinese and forced opium on the Chinese people, turning vast numbers of Chinese people into opium addicts, living in the famous Chinese opium dens, and the Chinese have never forgotten it.

The US’s CIA is openly acknowledged as being the world’s second biggest drug-dealer. Why do you think they are in Afghanistan: the world’s largest opium producer?

Guess who the world’s biggest drug-dealer is. Clue: the Opium Wars were fought under the reign of Queen Victoria and the British Empire, on which the sun never set. The greatest empire the world has ever known, financed by drug-money. Do you think it ended with the death of Victoria? If so, think again.

The Chinese have used their long-term plans and vast man-power for cheap labour to gain access to the West and its markets, and undercut the West’s manufacturing prices and bankrupting businesses, putting the people out of work. In the process they have made trillions of US$ with which to finance their plan, and their massive militarization, and to bribe traitors in the West: politicians like the Clintons and Bushes to give them the West’s best technology, and sell them their ports and even the Panama Canal – the critically important gate to the Pacific and Atlantic.

Their plan is to gain military technology parity/equality with the US and UK, or superiority, and then, with overwhelming numbers of troops, fight and defeat them, and pay them back for the Opium Wars and national humiliation.

Their one child decades old policy means they have hundreds of millions of military age young men, because the families, rather than girls, wanted boys, who now, because of that policy, have no prospect of a Chinese wife, and have been trained militarily for the purpose of defeating the US and UK. Their only prospect of a wife is to conquer the West, and enslave and marry western women.

Inviting them into Gibraltar; God’s biblical Fortress of Rock (Isaiah 33:16), that is the military gate choke-point entry to the Mediterranean and Atlantic, which would be their greatest prize; would be Gibraltar’s greatest folly EVER.

Isaiah 33:15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain by oppressions, that shaketh his hands from taking of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of bloodshed, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
33:16 He shall dwell on Sion (2 Esd. 13:35): his place of defence [shall be] the Fortress of Rock (Gibraltar): bread shall be given him; his waters [shall be] sure.
33:17 Thine eyes shall see The King in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off (Israel).

Communism is satanic, according to Karl Marx, and the atheist, communist Chinese come in the pretence of friendship and investment, as a Trojan Horse, to bankrupt and take over and own the ports and airports, for their war-ships and planes.

Be warned! They are NOT your friends, but your sworn deadly enemies and, because you have not kept The Covenant with God and His Laws, they are going to defeat the US and UK and allies, and literally enslave those who survive the war, in which one third of mankind will die, as punishment from God for your treason against Him and Christ, unless you return to The Covenant and keep ONLY His Laws, under Christ’s sovereignty, and supply and train every male over the age of 20 in the use of weapons, as God’s Law commands YOU.

The Governor needs to be told of this and take the appropriate action.

Signed,

Christ.

https://100777.com/node/2031

Last edited:
Wtf... that sounds pretty racist.
It's not about race and so it is not racist. There are many Chinese people who would like to be able to escape from the totalitarian communist government that is persecuting them and many of them move to the West if they can afford to. Like the Falun Gong people, for instance. Also Chinese Muslims and Christians are actively persecuted by the Communist regime for their faith, which is seen by the regime as a threat.

mecca

Superstar
It's not about race and so it is not racist. There are many Chinese people who would like to be able to escape from the totalitarian communist government that is persecuting them and many of them move to the West if they can afford to. Like the Falun Gong people, for instance. Also Chinese Muslims and Christians are actively persecuted by the Communist regime for their faith, which is seen by the regime as a threat.
You kept using the phrase "the chinese" with no distinction between regular people and their government. That sounds racist. Plus it just seems like you're creating alarmist fear mongering. "The chinese" are not coming to take over america enslave the innocent wives of american men.
And by the way, China has had a capitalist economic and governmental system for a while now.
Be warned! They are NOT your friends, but your sworn deadly enemies and, because you have not kept The Covenant with God and His Laws, they are going to defeat the US and UK and allies, and literally enslave those who survive the war, in which one third of mankind will die, as punishment from God for your treason against Him and Christ
Lmao

You kept using the phrase "the chinese" with no distinction between regular people and their government. That sounds racist. Plus it just seems like you're creating alarmist fear mongering. "The chinese" are not coming to take over america enslave the innocent wives of american men.
And by the way, China has had a capitalist economic and governmental system for a while now.

Lmao
I'm not PC, neither am I the Author. It was found on the Internet.

Well whoever wrote it sounds like a racist and they’re making completely unfounded claims. If those are the ideas you want to align yourself with, I feel bad for you.
Understood. It's not racist in any way whatsoever, as has been clearly pointed out already. How it "sounds" to you, is irrelevant. The information is not unfounded and should be taken seriously.

mecca

Superstar
The information is not unfounded and should be taken seriously.
It is unfounded, there's absolutely no proof or basis. Lol this guy thinks 1/3 of the human race is going to die in a war against "the chinese" soon because they don't "accept christ".
It's not racist in any way whatsoever
It's racist to say that "the chinese" are american's "sworn deadly enemy" and that they're going to come invade america and enslave (white) american women. I'm not taking that alarmist fear mongering seriously.

Last edited:
Lol, it is unfounded, there's absolutely no proof or basis. Lol this guy thinks 1/3 of the human race is going to die in a war against "the chinese" soon because they don't "accept christ".

It's racist to say that "the chinese" are american's "sworn deadly enemy" and that they're going to come invade america and enslave (white) american women. I'm not taking that alarmist fear mongering seriously.
As always, the choice is yours. You have been warned, bible student.

@mecca

See what it says in the Bible, about what God told the prophet Ezekiel, about warning people:

Ezekiel
3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the "House of Israel": therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked [man] shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
3:20 Again, When a righteous [man] doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous [man], that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
33:3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

It's therefore not being alarmist when warning people - Peace be upon you.

P.S. I can understand though, if/that this may not be something that you personally believe in. But just to let you know if you were interested, there is actually also a Bible prophecy in the book of Revelation that speaks about the "kings of the East" coming to the West (across the river Euphrates) at some point in future. We don't know when of course, but only that the prophecy does speak of this occurring at some point:

Revelation
16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.
16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the WHOLE WORLD, to gather them to The Battle of that Great Day of God Almighty.

Last edited: