Better than GLP

Did you use the old conspiracy forums?

• Total voters

lovesoul

Established
So, just joined and I'm pleasantly surprised at content. USE to be a glper years ago but it went down hill. Happy to have found a new forum of interesting topics and discussions. How many of you were previous glp, ats, etc users?

JoChris

Superstar
No, I have never been part of other conspiracy forums. I was a regular commenter on several anti-cult blogs that took on properties of a forum at their peak though.

What do the other forums focus their attention upon usually?

lovesoul

Established
No, I have never been part of other conspiracy forums. I was a regular commenter on several anti-cult blogs that took on properties of a forum at their peak though.

What do the other forums focus their attention upon usually?
Pretty much conspiracies lol or things that are really truths, false flags, history, what tptb are up to, nwo/agenda 21, etc.

DesertRose

Superstar
How many of you were previous glp, ats, etc users?
Welcome .......welcome.
What are these?
glp is political parties? Edit: they are conspiracy forums but what does it stand for glp.ats, etc....

look what I found on google:

"Forum Shill gets Busted: ATS and GLP Censor to Cover his Tracks ...
insanemedia.net/forum-shill-gets-busted-ats-and-glp-censor-n-7015a/2924

Mar 28, 2013 - On page 7 of a thread titled “Medical Type Says Sandy Hook is Total BS”, a user from “Kazakhstan” posted the following: Re: Medical Type .."
:D:D

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I've lurked glp. Have heard of it. Never joined.
Was a pretty crazy forum. It's like the wild west on that board lol. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Maes17

Superstar
Welcome .......welcome.
What are these?
glp is political parties? Edit: they are conspiracy forums but what does it stand for glp.ats, etc....

look what I found on google:

"Forum Shill gets Busted: ATS and GLP Censor to Cover his Tracks ...
insanemedia.net/forum-shill-gets-busted-ats-and-glp-censor-n-7015a/2924

Mar 28, 2013 - On page 7 of a thread titled “Medical Type Says Sandy Hook is Total BS”, a user from “Kazakhstan” posted the following: Re: Medical Type .."
:D:D
Glp stands for godlike productions. Like I said in the previous post, it's a crazy board. You'll have to see for yourself

polymoog

Superstar
maybe i am paranoid, but id rather not discuss what forums i have or have not been on before.
in todays atmosphere, its best to remain as anonymous as possible. its a shame, though.

Maes17

Superstar
I agree it's good to remain anonymous.
I'll say, glp does honor that anonymity, with letting lurkers post. Topics do derail quickly, so I just lurked without responding. Funny, cause it's been a few months before I lurked there.

I'm sure like us here, many posters on that forum are seeking answers. I say take a peek if interested.

lovesoul

Established
In response to multiple things here (lol) I was an anonymous coward as they coined anonymous posters and a lurker for years. The past 5 years it's been shit honestly. I jump on every couple months to see if old friends post. A lot of the good posters left because the government shilled it out. I guess I made this post to see if folks remember the old forums when truthing was really discussed before shills hit hard. Made a lot of awesome connections, people from different countries, learned a lot. I understand saying I use to lurk on other forums that seem crazy now makes me out to be a tard but I can't control what others think of me. Also, I feel tptb have gotten all the data on me that they want. They know me well. Theres nothing I'm hiding. I still have a slight passion to truthing. I won't go big anymore though, those days are over. But, what's known is known. In my past, I talked too much and didn't hide. Big mouth. I dont like arguing anymore. Sow seeds, walk away.

JoChris

Superstar
Are political conspiracy forums always USA issues only or international issues too?

That is a major reason why I never bothered with them. I am literally half the world away so I have no idea of what Americans are dealing with in real-life. The only USA stories we get are from left-wing tendency news sources.
(Left wing socially, right wing economically except for online only sources.)

imsickofyoshi

Established
Whew, I hadn't been on GLP in years now. They started talking about dindus and got more hostile and racist. Just made truthers look crazy and awful all the way around.

Helioform

Star
I remember GLP vaguely...I was never a member but I lurked there for a few months in 2002-2003. It felt like it was infiltrated by spooks or people with very vulgar attitudes. There were a few disgusting threads being posted there just to scare people away, I presume. Some people who did serious research and posted there also claimed they got hacked...I never went back there afterwards the feel of the place was just nasty.

lovesoul

Established
Are political conspiracy forums always USA issues only or international issues too?

That is a major reason why I never bothered with them. I am literally half the world away so I have no idea of what Americans are dealing with in real-life. The only USA stories we get are from left-wing tendency news sources.
(Left wing socially, right wing economically except for online only sources.)
Unless the country blocks it, I dont see why anyone wouldn't be able to see many forum content. There was international news content. I haven't been anywhere else forum wise in a while till now so I'm not sure anymore but use to yes.

lovesoul

Established
Whew, I hadn't been on GLP in years now. They started talking about dindus and got more hostile and racist. Just made truthers look crazy and awful all the way around.
Yes, exactly sadly. Lots of disinformation as well. Major discernment needed if visiting. lol I hate that it went to shit because I found a many a gems back in the day there.

lovesoul

Established
I remember GLP vaguely...I was never a member but I lurked there for a few months in 2002-2003. It felt like it was infiltrated by spooks or people with very vulgar attitudes. There were a few disgusting threads being posted there just to scare people away, I presume. Some people who did serious research and posted there also claimed they got hacked...I never went back there afterwards the feel of the place was just nasty.
I definitely feel you might be listed, watched/monitored, fear mongered etc for talking too deeply or about certain things on there or really anywhere. It's sad. But, it is what it is.

My first was
Bilderberg.com
Whale.to
Then came infowars.com

Got away from conspiracy theory because I was believing George W. Bush was given a mandate to do war because of the type of church I was going to.

Years later discovered the type of church I was going to didn’t quite treat people right...

Found some interesting stuff on Disney and started research again and realized I’d been duped. Not willing to believe everything I read but realized there was an occult thread running throughout the power centers of our societies. Realized also that many Christians are being duped into war mongering via channels like David Barton “wall builders” and books like light and the glory that would make people believe that decision makers in USA and founding fathers weren’t occult elites like the rest. There seems to be no way around. You see it on a small scale in most workplace cultures which are dog eat dog or rise to the top of the pyramid...

JoChris

Superstar
Unless the country blocks it, I dont see why anyone wouldn't be able to see many forum content. There was international news content. I haven't been anywhere else forum wise in a while till now so I'm not sure anymore but use to yes.
The political conspiracy stuff that I have seen without looking for it from memory has been very USA oriented.
E.g. 9/11 Twin Towers inside job, eye above pyramid on USA money, Freemasonry (I have noticed buildings here, nothing else), Alex Jones' stories on Bohemian Grove. I can't think of any story that isn't USA in fact.
P.S. our censorship is still mostly limited to "naughty" websites. We have worryingly high levels of censorship for a supposed democracy.

I just watched Australia the 2008 movie and saw a lot of stuff there related to conspiracy... Masonic symbolism of black v. White and the synthesis thereof... the ancient craft of Aboriginal magic being celebrated...

USA becomes a highlight because they are seemingly carrying out Roman Empire mandate of conquering the world through democracy. Just kind of hard to ignore the fact that America has bases everywhere bu no one else does. A lot of people see the freedoms and power America has as a type of god and ideal to be pursued. The system is rigged where a man can hardly make it just working land to feed his family anymore, or we are so spoiled where we don’t want to live off of things created naturally...

lovesoul

Established
The political conspiracy stuff that I have seen without looking for it from memory has been very USA oriented.
E.g. 9/11 Twin Towers inside job, eye above pyramid on USA money, Freemasonry (I have noticed buildings here, nothing else), Alex Jones' stories on Bohemian Grove. I can't think of any story that isn't USA in fact.
P.S. our censorship is still mostly limited to "naughty" websites. We have worryingly high levels of censorship for a supposed democracy.
What I mean was I would see when significant things would happen in other countries, people would post about them. Now conspiracies? Well, off the top of my head, I've seen false flags, bs laws, and just twisted history and politics talked about from people in other countries. Or just things that didn't make sense or weird happenings etc.

America is at the epicenter of the New World. I think that the conclusion I’m arriving at. British Empire offspring with British Masonic ideals. Ideals that run so parallel to the truth that it becomes difficult to distinguish them from something that’s genuinely good for humanity. The washing blood of Yeshua. Which has become an offense to humanity, we have to admit we aren’t doing it right. Turn from that. Receive forgiveness and be committed to ask for help and trust him to keep us from going back