Better than GLP

Did you use the old conspiracy forums?

• Total voters

imsickofyoshi

Established
Im back to say.. Does anyone remember the whole "The nobody" that was talked about on glp? That was really weird and a waste of time/space imo

lovesoul

Established
Im back to say.. Does anyone remember the whole "The nobody" that was talked about on glp? That was really weird and a waste of time/space imo
Yes. Yes I remember that lmao. Basically a guy and girl etc. The woman of scars lol

RaXz

Veteran
Never heard of it..

Oh, you mean that smouldering ruin filled with hatred.

lovesoul

Established
Never heard of it..

Oh, you mean that smouldering ruin filled with hatred.
Yea, now it's like that for sure. Completely overtaken by shills and the like. Also, yes, I knew what it was all along but still liked a dozen posters and what they had to offer and fellowship was great with the sane ones. The use to be some truths on there.

lovesoul

Established
Ok so just an update... really strange to say the LEAST. Glp is now all the sudden, after YEARS of being free for all lurkers/"anonymous cowards" to see and post, only allowing registered members. 2 weeks after I made this post exactly in fact. Sorry but super weird and I just thought of this thread and found it relevant and felt to make note of it. I can't believe it. Sort of sad. Why now? We'll never know...

JoChris

Superstar
Ok so just an update... really strange to say the LEAST. Glp is now all the sudden, after YEARS of being free for all lurkers/"anonymous cowards" to see and post, only allowing registered members. 2 weeks after I made this post exactly in fact. Sorry but super weird and I just thought of this thread and found it relevant and felt to make note of it. I can't believe it. Sort of sad. Why now? We'll never know...
By the sounds of it you did the average internet surfer a very good deed. :)