Beta kitten programmed female talks about her experiences

Vixy

Star

Note her facial expressions and how robotic she reads up her experiences and talks about it all. I've seen this before in others I've suspected are from this background. Therefore I believe her. Note, this isnt for the weak, she talks about rich upperclass ladies ordering black kids bodies that has been cooked, to eat, amongst other things.

She also says this isnt just in the US but all over the world but the US bunkers are the worst. Sounds to me like theyre doing all of this in bunkers? Which would explain why theyre building such incredibly fancy bunkers. (Well that and the coming martial law)

She makes alot of sense and you can clearly tell shes stressed as hell, talking about it so SOMETHING has happened to her.

We should have a section for only MK stuff to talk about, that and one section for satanic ritual abuse. Cant believe we dont talk about it more than we do. This is the important stuff yet we hardly mention it. Why?

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I'm wondering where all the skeptics are at on this one.

Maybe I'm early to the party. Per typical VC fashion, I expect more than a few people to show up and strawman this woman. You know? Pick out some mundane part of her story and then never shut up about it.

starviego

Rookie
"This is the important stuff yet we hardly mention it. Why?"

This is hardly the first witness to claim this kind of stuff. But the problem is you can't verify it. Is she naming names? Is she specific on time and place? Does she have anybody to back up a single thing she is claiming?

Vixy

Star
Well I cant verify anything, thats for sure, but the knowledge she has about the programming strikes me as something you'd had to dig very deep to get a hold of bc some of the thigns she's mentioned, I havent even heard of and Ive studied the phenomena for 10 years. So she knows SOMETHING.. Then ofc, she could be just another AW looking to get "fans" but the robotic angry way she talks about this tells me shes legit.

And yes, Mindcontrol and geoengeneering ARE the most important things and we dont talk about it. The site's about exactly that yet its hardly mentioned in the posts, find that strange.

Vixy

Star
In this video she tells of polydisfragmented systems of dissociated parts, the trauma being about a mongolian boy who got mutilated with his genitals removed, then analy burned and fed to lions. Sounds like typical elite things if you ask me. I've embedded the video att he start with a small explanation.She cant think about is without usually vomiting so guess she holds it together well in this video.

She also tells of a girl who was shot by the programmer with the explanation that she wasnt a good enough human, that she wasnt even human and that the others werent either but they were better than her. And the theres the part about them having to kill their own baby by carving out its brain with an icecream scoop. Not for the weak..

Last edited: