Best Video Ever: Solution To 80% Of Homelessness In Usa!

cajun

Established
Would you kindly include a summary for those who don't have time to watch the vid?
It described how a certain kind of mental illness, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, often results in the psychopath orchestrating a gang assault to drive someone into the street and it explains how the police and courts and social services almost 100% of the time join the psychopath in attacking the victim by calling the victims paranoid and hospitalizing them. The psychopath does not get caught because the psychopath used third parties to interfere wiith the victim and then speaks to the authorities as if nothing was wrong but the poor victim "imagines things".

This kind of information is NOT included in police training, even though they are given trainings on paranoia and they are told to treat paranoid people as dangerous.

If they watch this video, they would learn a few quick questions to determine if the threat is real. This kind of psychopath often DOES kill his/her victims.

You read about those kind of murder cases every day.

Vixy

Star
Holy crap, I know a narc and sure he's very "putting you down" and mean but I had no idea he could be THIS dangerous! Thanks a bunch for the info. <3

cajun

Established
Holy crap, I know a narc and sure he's very "putting you down" and mean but I had no idea he could be THIS dangerous! Thanks a bunch for the info. <3
Narcs are extremely dangerous. They often show up under other labels. The full understanding of this pathology is only just emerging.

Munchausen's, for example, where a mother creates health crises so that she can play "rescuer", is often because the mother is NPD.

Most pedophiles and sadistic spouse-killers (outside of other fatal disputes) are also NPD.

The FBI's label "sociopath" for the criminally insane includes NPD.