Berlin museum vandalism

I went to this museum in 2018. I first went to the other museums on the island and they were brightly coloured, welcoming and open. Even the neus museum which still has ww2 damage. The Pergamon is another kettle.of fish. All the walls are black or dark colours, it has a foreboding atmosphere and set out really small and completely the opposite of the other museums.
Also the nephtiti bust is there and the way she is displayed it's almost like an alter, I couldn't take pictures because it was not allowed.

I always thought that place was really off putting and completely the opposite of the other museums. I'm obsessed with museums and especially ancient Egypt but I pretty much ran around that museum and put again. Not like me at all to do that.

Bent8484

Established
I went to this museum in 2018. I first went to the other museums on the island and they were brightly coloured, welcoming and open. Even the neus museum which still has ww2 damage. The Pergamon is another kettle.of fish. All the walls are black or dark colours, it has a foreboding atmosphere and set out really small and completely the opposite of the other museums.
Also the nephtiti bust is there and the way she is displayed it's almost like an alter, I couldn't take pictures because it was not allowed.

I always thought that place was really off putting and completely the opposite of the other museums. I'm obsessed with museums and especially ancient Egypt but I pretty much ran around that museum and put again. Not like me at all to do that.
Is it common for the taking of pictures to be forbidden in museums over there?

Bent8484

Established
Wait, the Ishtar gate is in the Pergamon museum too? That's another name that should be familiar to fans of ancient high strangeness.

So many sets of two pillars, eh. Wonder who does that.

(And the Meissner fragment? That's the part of the epic of Gilgamesh that mentions Shamash, a solar deity better known by its many other names, notably the Ugaritic/Hebrew "shahar", the dawn, as in "Helel ben Shaḥar", "o light-bringer, son of the dawn", from Isaiah 14. That was translated in the vulgate to...Lucifer. The epic of Gilgamesh is the oldest preserved written epic, the Meissner fragment contains the earliest reference to the being that would come to be known as Lucifer, and it's kept in the Pergamon museum. Holy crap that's one hell of a rabbit hole...

Considering this is Germany we're talking about, you guys should check out Shamash's solar symbol, and consider the resemblance to the Thule society's black sun.

I'm starting to think that Sol might not be the source of illumination that's being recognized here...)

Last edited:
Is it common for the taking of pictures to be forbidden in museums over there?
i went to every museum in berlin, from the state museums, to the private ones and this was the only museum you could not take pictures in, but it was only the room with nefetiti in.

thing is i did try and sneak a picture of the bust and my phone or camera would not focus, all the pictures came out weird. my camera has never had this issue anywhere else.

these are the best ones that came out, compare that to another picture i took of another bust, you can see how different my camera reacted.
13.png12.png
we.png

th
Wait, the Ishtar gate is in the Pergamon museum too? That's another name that should be familiar to fans of ancient high strangeness.

So many sets of two pillars, eh. Wonder who does that.

(And the Meissner fragment? That's the part of the epic of Gilgamesh that mentions Shamash, a solar deity better known by its many other names, notably the Ugaritic/Hebrew "shahar", the dawn, as in "Helel ben Shaḥar", "o light-bringer, son of the dawn", from Isaiah 14. That was translated in the vulgate to...Lucifer. The epic of Gilgamesh is the oldest preserved written epic, the Meissner fragment contains the earliest reference to the being that would come to be known as Lucifer, and it's kept in the Pergamon museum. Holy crap that's one hell of a rabbit hole...

Considering this is Germany we're talking about, you guys should check out Shamash's solar symbol, and consider the resemblance to the Thule society's black sun.

I'm starting to think that Sol might not be the source of illumination that's being recognized here...)
they have a few temples partially built in the pergamon museum

1603350079426.png

Bent8484

Established
i went to every museum in berlin, from the state museums, to the private ones and this was the only museum you could not take pictures in, but it was only the room with nefetiti in.

thing is i did try and sneak a picture of the bust and my phone or camera would not focus, all the pictures came out weird. my camera has never had this issue anywhere else.

these are the best ones that came out, compare that to another picture i took of another bust, you can see how different my camera reacted.
View attachment 44336View attachment 44337
View attachment 44338
This museum belongs on VC's sinister sites list...so much weirdness.

(And yeah, that totally got my attention. Sets of two columns have a *very* special meaning to certain groups.)

Bent8484

Established
Oh, and that bust was crafted by Thutmose the sculptor, whose name means "son of Thoth" (Thoth, another name you guys may have heard in relation to occult societies), but who was apparently known as "Akhenaten's favorite". Akhenaten was the pharaoh who almost got wiped out from history by his successors, because of his attempt at changing the Egyptian religion to...monotheistic sun worship.

This museum belongs on VC's sinister sites list...so much weirdness.

(And yeah, that totally got my attention. Sets of two columns have a *very* special meaning to certain groups.)
if your ever that way i recommend seeing it, but go to the other museums first to see how different they actually are

Oh, and that bust was crafted by Thutmose the sculptor, whose name means "son of Thoth" (Thoth, another name you guys may have heard in relation to occult societies), but who was apparently known as "Akhenaten's favorite". Akhenaten was the pharaoh who almost got wiped out from history by his successors, because of his attempt at changing the Egyptian religion to...monotheistic sun worship.
plus she only has one eye, one is missing

1603351363028.png

Cintra

Star
Nah, I can tell you what the others told me. Only one of them had a lot to say. We met off duty, in an unofficial capacity, in another part of the Country years later. So I can tell you what he saw. I can tell you what he told me and you can be the judge of whether it's true or not. Remember, a lot of his stuff I can't confirm, because he went where I couldn't go. That's why I didn't offer.
Yes please!
Tell as much as you can!

Bent8484

Established
Watching a video walkthrough of the Pergamon, and I spotted something... not sure who's statue it is (clearly a greek philosopher), gesturing "as above so below" in the toga that likely inspired a certain classic portrayal of Baphomet.

You guys should definitely have a look at these pieces, look it up on youtube. And consider Revelations 2:12-13...it calls out Pergamos as the throne of Satan. Remember, someone picked the name of this museum that's filled to the brim with pieces relating to masonic pillars, imagery relating to Shamash/Typhon/Lucifer and Ishtar/Lilith, sun worship symbols relating to the black sun, and so on. These were conscious choices, and show a disturbing pattern in their selection.

Oh, and meximonk, I think I figured out why they care so much about Bavaria. If we accept Vallee's theory that the occult groups are cargo cults, contact with the entities had to be made somewhere...look up Untersberg, which Hitler was very interested in, and which is a UFO hotspot with a long history of missing time incidents, and Black Forest, the setting of the highly symbolic Grimm tales, and up until recently the location of some massive Rothschild estates.

Bent8484

Established
Oh, and the guy who recovered the altar of Zeus? He was said to be obsessed with it, to the confusion of those around him, and his name was...Carl Humann. Seriously. If he's an alien, that's the worst fake human name ever. "Me? I'm a human! Hello, my name is human...n, with two Ns!"

meximonk

Star
Yes please!
Tell as much as you can!
K, well, remember, this is from another's mouth, not mine...

He was an Army Ranger. (He also served in Gulf War I). The main area he worked was guarding an extremely realistic "movie" set mock up, extremely large in size, of the moon. It even had air conditioning. It had been there for a long time, most likely since the late 50's, although he wasn't specific about that.

Their primary job was keeping people out, and apprehending someone if they were dumb enough to sneak in. One day, one of the guys I worked with snuck in when he was off duty. The guy had a video camera. He was, "taken care of."

He said that the "set" was struck in 1997.

I could tell you a lot more than that based on what I saw but it would violate my oath, and it's not nearly as interesting. Again, let me just emphasize that it's not what people think there, not by a long shot.

EDIT: Changed "camera" to "video camera"

Last edited:

Bent8484

Established
K, well, remember, this is from another's mouth, not mine...

He was an Army Ranger. (He also served in Gulf War I). The main area he worked was guarding an extremely realistic "movie" set mock up, extremely large in size, of the moon. It even had air conditioning. It had been there for a long time, most likely since the late 50's, although he wasn't specific about that.

Their primary job was keeping people out, and apprehending someone if they were dumb enough to sneak in. One day, one of the guys I worked with snuck in when he was off duty. The guy had a camera. He was, "taken care of."

He said that the "set" was struck in 1997.

I could tell you a lot more than that based on what I saw but it would violate my oath, and it's not nearly as interesting. Again, let me just emphasize that it's not what people think there, not by a long shot.
Consider the theories about us being warned to leave our moon neighbors alone... it'd fit.

meximonk

Star
Consider the theories about us being warned to leave our moon neighbors alone... it'd fit.
I firmly believe we've never been to the moon. The primary obstacle is the Van Allen Radiation Belt. Every time I got into a discussion about that on THEIRTube or FAKEBook they banned my ass.

Bent8484

Established
I firmly believe we've never been to the moon. The primary obstacle is the Van Allen Radiation Belt. Every time I got into a discussion about that on THEIRTube or FAKEBook they banned my ass.
Yeah, isn't it funny how we've just figured out steel foams for low weight shielding, but had no solution before...if the Apollo missions had really been through it with their foil shielding, we'd have seen more Apollo astronauts getting cancer in the following decades, like many cosmonauts did.

Carl Sagan had interesting things to say about the kind of observation strategy a visiting alien might use...he seemed to think settling on the moon was the most logical location for observing humans. Consider that, the anomalies and structures, the fake landings, and the rumored warning...that paints a pretty clear picture.

Check out Ingo Swann's "Penetration". Conspiracy classic. You might find his theories about the moon interesting.

meximonk

Star
Yeah, isn't it funny how we've just figured out steel foams for low weight shielding, but had no solution before...if the Apollo missions had really been through it with their foil shielding, we'd have seen more Apollo astronauts getting cancer in the following decades, like many cosmonauts did.

Carl Sagan had interesting things to say about the kind of observation strategy a visiting alien might use...he seemed to think settling on the moon was the most logical location for observing humans. Consider that, the anomalies and structures, the fake landings, and the rumored warning...that paints a pretty clear picture.
I believe it's plausible, but not practical. The amount of shielding needed to protect a craft, if I remember correctly, is 8 inches thick (lead), from the Van Allen Radiation Belt. Can you imagine the weight of such a craft? It could be done. Piece by piece of a craft could be taken to a space platform or station and gradually assembled, and departed from there. But could you imagin the logistics & engineering required for such a project?

Bent8484

Established
I believe it's plausible, but not practical. The amount of shielding needed to protect a craft, if I remember correctly, is 8 inches thick (lead), from the Van Allen Radiation Belt. Can you imagine the weight of such a craft? It could be done. Piece by piece of a craft could be taken to a space platform or station and gradually assembled, and departed from there. But could you imagin the logistics & engineering required for such a project?
That would have its own problems. Maintaining an orbit below the belt (hehehe) would require constant input of energy. So far, the best approach was "fly through it fast to reduce exposure". It's what the Soviet did, hence the cancers...but they didn't claim to land on the moon. And yeah, that's why I mention steel foams...back then, lead shielding was all they knew.