Berlin museum vandalism

Bent8484

Established
So, this happened.

They say that the pieces were stained with a "non-corrosive oil", and the people they suspect believe that the Pergamon museum is occupied by Satan himself, so it's a bit odd to me that media aren't putting 2 and 2 together...

I'd theorize that they'll find the stains are olive oil, and that the culprit is likely an over-zealous Christian who is trying to make the premises unwelcoming to a satanic presence, by anointing the pieces that surround what they believe to be Satan's throne. The investigators say they found no common element among the pieces, but that's not true...the oil is the important part, the common element, in my opinion, and the act itself mimicks a common religious ritual act. Funny that anthropologists, of all people, wouldn't see the link.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"Berlin's state criminal police agency released details of the attack late on Tuesday, 17 days after at least one unknown attacker targeted Ancient Egyptian sarcophagi, stone sculptures and 19th Century paintings"
Thats a pretty wide ranging target list, could be many suspects at this point. One things for certain, they got a dude named Attila Hildmann on the scene. Hes a vegan chef w/a megaphone, hes in trouble w/the man for promoting covid "conspiracy theories" and he's calling out something he sees in this situation as nefarious... his name is Atilla, what more do the German people need?!?

meximonk

Star
Why do I get the feeling that this News Story is a much bigger story than people realize? For some reason I suspect that there's much more to this story.

Is this the place where they once stored the Babylonian Gate or whatever it was that was on world tour?

Bent8484

Established
Why do I get the feeling that this News Story is a much bigger story than people realize? For some reason I suspect that there's much more to this story.

Is this the place where they once stored the Babylonian Gate or whatever it was that was on world tour?
I get a similar gut feeling. The Pergamon altar is about the titanomachy, a mythical event which most UFO researchers get a funny feeling about, and the engravings are full of Typhon/Neptune related serpent priesthood symbolism. Interestingly, the museum was built specifically to house that item, so someone with deep pockets clearly cared about the significance of this particular piece.

meximonk

Star
What the...

You have some URLs on all this? It's not often I hear about things like this and am caught unwares. I've been researching / speaking / doing activism since 1996 and I know virtually nothing about this...

...to give you an idea where I was coming from, I was stationed HERE:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/37°14'13.7"N+115°48'06.7"W/@37.237142,-115.8040547,709m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x80b81baaba3e8c81:0x970427e38e6237ae!2sÁrea+51,+Nevada,+EE.+UU.!3b1!8m2!3d37.2430548!4d-115.7930198!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d37.2371422!4d-115.8018664

...and THAT's one of the 2 primary reasons I woke up.

Bent8484

Established
What the...

You have some URLs on all this? It's not often I hear about things like this and am caught unwares. I've been researching / speaking / doing activism since 1996 and I know virtually nothing about this...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/37°14'13.7"N+115°48'06.7"W/@37.237142,-115.8040547,709m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x80b81baaba3e8c81:0x970427e38e6237ae!2sÁrea+51,+Nevada,+EE.+UU.!3b1!8m2!3d37.2430548!4d-115.7930198!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d37.2371422!4d-115.8018664

You can see it for yourself... here

As for the implications of the titanomachy, I'd refer you to TTSA's "God's" for a good review of the intersection. Also, keep an eye out for what Levenda's pentagon source specifically hints at warranting a second look: the greek pantheon, specifically the Olympians. Original series Trek ran some predictive programming on exactly that scenario, oddly enough. Then look into Vallee's work suggesting that certain occult and fraternal orders might be cargo cults, and consider the prevalence of Orphic and Eleusynian references among members of said groups as a link to Hellenic myth, and the picture should become a bit clearer...

meximonk

Star

As for the implications of the titanomachy, I'd refer you to TTSA's "God's" for a good review of the intersection. Also, keep an eye out for what Levenda's pentagon source specifically hints at warranting a second look: the greek pantheon, specifically the Olympians. Original series Trek ran some predictive programming on exactly that scenario, oddly enough. Then look into Vallee's work suggesting that certain occult and fraternal orders might be cargo cults, and consider the prevalence of Orphic and Eleusynian references among members of said groups as a link to Hellenic myth, and the picture should become a bit clearer...
Just more of the same, Illuminist / Mystery Schools setting up the stage for the Faux Alien (Demon) "Invasion".

Thanks again, will do some digging.

meximonk

Star

Followed the URL - first thing I saw:

Ohhhh! THE THRONE OF ZEUS!!! Oh I know all about this! Probably what the Epistles were referring to with "throne of Satan". https://www.biblehub.com/revelation/2-13.htm

...yeah, this isn't what I thought at all, worse, actually. I had no idea they put that there. Makes sense though, Germany is one of the premere hot spots for upper Echelon Illuminati. Most of 'em speak German at the top anyways...

Bent8484

Established
Followed the URL - first thing I saw:

Ohhhh! THE THRONE OF ZEUS!!! Oh I know all about this! Probably what the Epistles were referring to with "throne of Satan". https://www.biblehub.com/revelation/2-13.htm

...yeah, this isn't what I thought at all, worse, actually. I had no idea they put that there. Makes sense though, Germany is one of the premere hot spots for upper Echelon Illuminati. Most of 'em speak German at the top anyways...
Something about Bavarians, yeah. ;)

Remember the DIA murals? The kid in lederhosen.

Cintra

Star
What the...

Lol! Really!!!
OMG!

Tell us everything!!!!!

Cintra

Star

Excellent link.
Thanks.

meximonk

Star
Yup, and part of the debriefing is penalties of up to 35,000 or 10,000 (I forget) and 10 years in Jail if I talk. Technically, I can get around it. I knew two who worked on the inside who confided in me. (That wouldn't violate my Oath). But I have no way to prove everything they said, all I can tell you is that they had some credibility with me because they talked about things that only someone who'd been there would know, (like me).

meximonk

Star
I've been researching this stuff since the days of Bill Cooper (that's when I was stationed there). I guess I'm pretty old-school now. Most the people that helped wake me up are dead.

Cintra

Star
I have to say it sounds fascinating, but I know people who have had to sign the official secrets thing. So I understand that you can't talk about it.

No one particular person or thing 'woke me up'. Its just like slowly I noticed everything was BS.
Kind of weird...

Hard to explain.

meximonk

Star
I have to say it sounds fascinating, but I know people who have had to sign the official secrets thing. So I understand that you can't talk about it.

No one particular person or thing 'woke me up'. Its just like slowly I noticed everything was BS.
Kind of weird...

Hard to explain.
Yeah, it sounds the same as it was for me. I think certain people just notice details around them that others are oblivious too. After years of steadily getting ticked off gradually by noticing things that just didn't add up, and no one able to explain why, I started to get bitter. I knew something was wrong with the world, but I couldn't put my finger on it exactly. All that made my mind fertile ground.

"When the student is ready, the teacher appears," right?

When I was in the middle of my stint, I ran into a man who worked in a similar job before me. He asked me questions about what I thought about certain things. I apparently gave the right answers. He asked if I had a weekend to give him. I did. I spent 2 years trying to prove everything he told me that weekend wrong. All I did was prove him right.

Cintra

Star
Yeah, it sounds the same as it was for me. I think certain people just notice details around them that others are oblivious too. After years of steadily getting ticked off gradually by noticing things that just didn't add up, and no one able to explain why, I started to get bitter. I knew something was wrong with the world, but I couldn't put my finger on it exactly. All that made my mind fertile ground.

"When the student is ready, the teacher appears," right?

When I was in the middle of my stint, I ran into a man who worked in a similar job before me. He asked me questions about what I thought about certain things. I apparently gave the right answers. He asked if I had a weekend to give him. I did. I spent 2 years trying to prove everything he told me that weekend wrong. All I did was prove him right.
Yes! Exactly.
You watch stuff for a while, and it doesn't add up.
Then you realise its because its mostly lies, evasions and distractions.

And....

AGHHHHH!!!!
You're doing teasers for things you can't talk about!!!

meximonk

Star
Nah, I can tell you what the others told me. Only one of them had a lot to say. We met off duty, in an unofficial capacity, in another part of the Country years later. So I can tell you what he saw. I can tell you what he told me and you can be the judge of whether it's true or not. Remember, a lot of his stuff I can't confirm, because he went where I couldn't go. That's why I didn't offer.