Belluminatti

AMK

Rookie
I keep seeing that commercial, it's annoying. I see alot of things like this lately and am really at a loss. Are they joking around? Do they think it's trendy? Are they mocking it? Or are they saying "We're in on it too? "

Modo Rising

Rookie
I keep seeing that commercial, it's annoying. I see alot of things like this lately and am really at a loss. Are they joking around? Do they think it's trendy? Are they mocking it? Or are they saying "We're in on it too? "
It's hard to say. All of the above would not surprise me. I reckon it's part twisted fashion, part mocking. I do think from here-on in it won't be as ' in your face ' as it has been. It got to the point where ' they ' were blatantly saying, " yeah, so what? What are you gonna do about it? "
It was almost Clinton-esq in it's blatancy, as if they are too big, too powerful, for us mere mortals to do anything about......... And that's where ' they ' f-up............ never, ever, in any circumstance, under-estimate your enemy.

Modo Rising

Rookie
It's like the "Illuminati confirmed" meme on social media. It's to make fun of conspiracy theorists.
I dunno man, I've heard too many 1st-hand many stories regarding recording artists'/producers' etc, to think that it is the industry taking the piss. Hell, you can even hit-up YooToob and find testimony of "selling my soul to the Devil". Anything that has mass appeal will have the hand of darkness in it somewhere along the line. It has to be that way...... Or, it had to be that way.

L.B.

Established
I live 20 minutes from the Taco Bell headquarters... I can just go down there and demand an explanation lol.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Commercials always do this kind of stuff. They try to make it seem like a joke.
How do you hide a world-wide, pervasive conspiracy? In the only way possible: By openly revealing its existence but doing it in such a way people don't comprehend the danger it represents. If people are 'freaking out' about it it's because the blatant openness with which this is done shows what party is really in control of the narrative: the Elite. They can openly show their symbols everywhere and people still don't get it - and when this is the case, it is clear the battle is not going our way.

This is your reality:

... but if you don't think this looks normal and sane, you are a conspiracy theorist and a weirdo kook detached from reality, and possibly a dangerous terrorist who needs to be shut up about your fake news in the name of national security. You need to be doing and thinking what the mainstream media tells you to do and think or you are not cool.

It's massively ridiculous. And this is why the Belluminati thing is a pretty big deal.

/end stating the obvious

My guess: All of the above, except mocking us not mocking it. And frankly, at this point, if people will still refuse to see it, refuse to do the research about something so important, persist in keeping the blinders on... Well, it gets hard standing up for the rights of slaves who appear to want to be slaves.

Where are the intellectuals? Where are the patriots? Where are the environmentalists, the idealists, the man of common sense?

Last edited:

L.B.

Established
Commercials always do this kind of stuff. They try to make it seem like a joke.
I'm glad they did this though. I mean I dont eat junk food anyways, but its nice to know who they really are at that company. My first thought was- Now I have to ban this place too? I think so. I am going to snoop around their website and see who is in charge of marketing.

L.B.

Established
Ok so Taco Bell is part of Yum! and I found their CEO is involved a bit in the branding etc of TB. I tried to include the link. I was looking for a place to complain about their disgusting ad. All I could find was a complaint page on TB.com for a restaurant complaint. There was a phone number on the Yum! website for complaints though. I'm so grossed out about that commercial. All I think about when I think about Taco Bell is like human flesh wrapped in their burritos or something. I am reminded of all the nasty evil perverse things that the illuminati do at those secret meetings.