belle.delphine

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Oh, she does ahegao faces. Now I really don't know if she's mk or not.

Probably she's just emulating what she sees around pop stars and stuff.

This room might be a nightmare to clean up.

polymoog

Superstar
This room might be a nightmare to clean up.
you need to get a gas powered, grass clipping blower to remove all of that dust from those stuffed animals and fake, plastic ivy.

to the original poster: i would guess that shes famous because some twisted individuals could play out their pedo fantasies with her. the voice, the body shape, etc.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
you need to get a gas powered, grass clipping blower to remove all of that dust from those stuffed animals and fake, plastic ivy.

to the original poster: i would guess that shes famous because some twisted individuals could play out their pedo fantasies with her. the voice, the body shape, etc.
I would say you would be correct and that she has been placed on social media for an agenda.

Scars512

Established
If she wants to sell idiots bath water, more power to her. I wish I was hot enough to do such a thing >.> lol
But she appeals to people who are attracted to young girls. Do you really not see a problem with that? Is everything okay as long as you can make money doing it? How about selling drugs to "idiots"? I mean, if people are stupid enough to buy them and you can avoid getting a real job by doing it, is there nothing wrong or immoral about doing it? Is scamming stupid people just a good business strategy or is that something that decent human beings should refrain from doing on principle alone? I guess I'm just old fashioned (and just plain old) and I don't get this materialistic mentality that everything is fair game in the pursuit of money (or 15 seconds of fame).

I'm assuming that she is at least 18, but that room screams child. And not a 17 year old child, either. We are talking pre-pubescent. Most girls when they hit puberty want to look older and want to distance themselves from childish things like dolls in an effort to appear and feel more grown up. Either something has happened (like sexual abuse) and she is stunted at a younger mental/emotional age or she is willing to appeal to pedos in order to make money. The former is very sad while the latter would make her a morally reprehensible person.

And the Wonderland reference is a dead giveaway. Pedos love Alice In Wonderland. Mainly because the author was a pedo himself. The real life Alice was likely abused by him.

She’s an Internet sex worker who caters to gamers/nerds and guys with loli fetishes or who are into DDLG ( a sub category of BDSM ) really isn’t more than that and she isn’t the only one, she just went viral with the bath water thing.

It’s unfortunate that young women will do this kind thing to support themselves but that has been happening forever and speaks to deeper economic and social issues.

Last edited:
please go into further detail. i dont know anything about this "loli" thing.
It’s gross but it’s basically a form of hentai with underage characters its an extreme form of anime and she is pandering in part to that clientele

I’m surprised you never came across it at 4 or 8chan

polymoog

Superstar
It’s gross but it’s basically a form of hentai with underage characters its an extreme form of anime and she is pandering in part to that clientele
oh... thanks.

I’m surprised you never came across it at 4 or 8chan
lol. in my whole life, i was on 4chan two times just to see whats going on there with that Q crap. its too craigslisty for me, but i love free speech outlets.

Dawah

Rookie

Yeah, and at one point in time some youtubers were including her in their videos or on their thumbnails. I am starting to think that maybe these youtubers are paid for her promotion or they just included her to get views.

Dawah

Rookie
Wow! that's crazy. I took a look at her website and found a couple of her posters to be symbolic.
This one combines the devil horns and 'shhh'
....View attachment 23786
And she has a photo where she's covered with blood and lies in a bathtub full of something looking like blood. The caption says: "Check out my patreon now where I sacrifice myself to the gods with a blood bath and wax pouring" and on another photo a caption says "Hail Satan, My doll is such a cutiepie, aren't you honey?Please don't hurt me".

manama

Star
Its not a case of some conspiracy or mind control. She is just pandering to certain fetishes, its been going on since the beginning of the internet. Its funny to see people take it as something big when they just haven't been to that part of the internet, twitch or 4chan.

She is making 30k from just bathing once. Just brilliant.