Beirut Port Explosion

Israel doesn’t work this way or do things like this. They never have. The prime minister of Lebanon said it was an ammonium nitrate explosion. What reason could you or anyone else have to think this was something Israel did?
They never have? What is the Irgun?
2DAC4FA2-748B-4773-8A17-83CFC623875E.jpeg3A5682EC-7E3C-4E0A-A7F7-E7E5615503B0.jpeg

the country that blackmails the politicians of the world through the Epstein ring, and perpetrated the attacks on New York on 9/11, would under no circumstance bomb their neighbours......
the country that sets up lawn chairs to watch gaza citizens get bombed...

.....no way they would bomb somebody

Thunderian

Superstar
Here’s an article from six years ago about the nitrate. It’s translated from the Russian, so it might be a bit wonky, but the gist is that a Russian ship brought a cargo of ammonium nitrate to the port of Beirut in 2014 and was then held there for various infractions.

The Russian crew of the Moldovan vessel "Rhosus" was left without a livelihood in the port of Beirut (Lebanon). The team is on the brink of survival. Olga Ananyina, an inspector of the International Federation of Transport Workers (ITF) in Novorossiysk, spoke about this.

- There are four people on board: the captain, the chief engineer, the third engineer and the boatswain. According to the captain, the Russian Consulate in Lebanon is not taking any measures to help the Russians.

The sailors reported that Rhosus was detained in Beirut due to gross violations of the ship's operating rules revealed by PSC inspectors during the inspection, as well as non-payment of wages. The ship owner, the Cypriot company Teto Shipping, has no money to pay off debts to the crew and the port.

In addition to the above problems, the crew is alarmed by the fact that in the holds of the ship "Rhosus" there is a particularly dangerous cargo - ammonium nitrate (ammonium nitrate). The port authorities of Beirut do not allow the unloading or reloading of cargo to another vessel. This fact further complicates the already difficult situation of seafarers.

The Russian crew of the Moldovan vessel "Rhosus" was left without a livelihood in the port of Beirut (Lebanon). The team is on the brink of survival. Olga Ananyina, an inspector of the International Federation of Transport Workers (ITF) in Novorossiysk, spoke about this.

- There are four people on board: the captain, the chief engineer, the third engineer and the boatswain. According to the captain, the Russian Consulate in Lebanon is not taking any measures to help the Russians.

The sailors reported that Rhosus was detained in Beirut due to gross violations of the ship's operating rules revealed by PSC inspectors during the inspection, as well as non-payment of wages. The ship owner, the Cypriot company "Teto Shipping", has no money to pay off debts to the crew and the port.

In addition to the above problems, the crew is alarmed by the fact that in the holds of the ship "Rhosus" there is a particularly dangerous cargo - ammonium nitrate (ammonium nitrate). The port authorities of Beirut do not allow the unloading or reloading of cargo to another vessel. This fact further complicates the already difficult situation of seafarers.

Thunderian

Superstar
....no way they would bomb somebody
Your argument starts off by citing the Irgun? What year do you think this is?

No one is claiming Israel doesn’t bomb people and things. They bomb their enemies all the time. But the people who were killed today were not military targets, and if you’d update your files on Israel, you’d learn that Israel simply does not work this way. There’s nothing in it for them.

As I said, the prime minister of Lebanon says it was ammonium nitrate. No one in Lebanon — including Hezbollah — is blaming Israel. So why are you?

Guys I live far from Beirut and I heard the explosions! I actually thought something exploded in my own neighborhood because of how loud it was! Glass and cars were shattered in many places outside of Beirut even in my area.

Many hospitals near Beirut are completely damaged and had to transport their own patients to other areas besides the injured from the explosions. Also many have lost their houses and some firefighters who were battling the fire before the explosion and the fishermen at the port are still unaccounted for.

Some people are doubting the official story, but we're too busy mourning right now. Besides the human losses, this was the last thing our economy needed.

My favourite area in Beirut with beautiful traditional buildings and the heart of the nightlife is completely destroyed. It looks like a warzone. I used to go there whenever I needed an escape from feeling like I lived in the middle east cause everywhere you walk there are foreigners and the people who live there are very open-minded. I've been wanting to go there since last October, but due to lockdowns and protests, I was never able to go back for one last visit.

Awoken2

Superstar
As 9/11 demonstrated to the world, you no longer need any soldiers for a war. A war can be constructed by lies and special effects and executed by devastating weaponry mounted on satellites.

.......ohhhh I can feel a song coming on

These Middle Eastern countries have been in the cross-hairs of the Zionists for decades.

Then again we may just have witnessed a mini asteroid strike test, devastation ....good......shockwave looked good.

Put nothing beyond what these psycho's can do.

Last edited:
A nuclear explosion has a mushroom cloud because of the mechanics of a big explosion, not because it’s nuclear. If this was nuclear there would be fallout.
This.

Yes, the most technologically advanced army in the Middle East resorts to big stupid bombs that kill indiscriminately.

Do any of you who hate Israel so much know an actual thing about it? Y’all are ignorant as hell, and it shows each time the topic comes up.
I don't think Israel cares al that much about collateral damage or innocent lives lost in their military operations... But I also don't think that's a trait exclusive to Israel. There's a lot to critique over Israeli foreign policy and certain elements of the Israeli government... Much like there's reasons to critique American foreign policy and certain elements of our government.

But fucking hell, do some people make it hard to speak against it... For everyone person who has ideological issues with some of their policies or leadership, there has to be another person who just has to try to make this about the fact they are Jewish.

They never have? What is the Irgun?
View attachment 39974View attachment 39975

the country that blackmails the politicians of the world through the Epstein ring, and perpetrated the attacks on New York on 9/11, would under no circumstance bomb their neighbours......
the country that sets up lawn chairs to watch gaza citizens get bombed...

.....no way they would bomb somebody
1.) While there's absolutely Jewish supremacists in the Israeli government... That's not exactly something unique to Israel, or nationalist governments in general. The far-right of American and English governments often have various degrees of white supremacy, some not even bothering to hide it all that well... Ditto for the ultra-nationalists in Japan.

It's fucking shitty and evil... But why is especially bad when Jews do it?

2.) Forces within the American government (and within American corporations) benefit more from both the Epstein scandal and 9/11 than Israel. A lot of shitty things happened after 9/11, but as an American, I'm far more concerned about the shit that our government and intelligence agencies are doing that what coincidental benefits that might help the Israeli state.

Awoken2

Superstar
The sad reality of today's dumbed down society is that the majority of people who see those pictures of the explosion will not, for a single second, consider the loss, the grief, the pain, the suffering and the despair of innocent fellow human beings. It won't even register. Just a big bang on their news programme.

They are desensitized, it has been a systematic desensitization by our MSN.

Or we can believe it was an unfortunate accident, as we will no doubt be lead to believe.