Beheadings in Venezuela

Etagloc

Superstar
What a thread! Impresive indeed. I saw Venezuela a while back and have never seen anything like it, its COMPLETE chaos with people fleeing, running all over, no food, no medicine..It's like someone released millions of demons. I'll borrow some of your articles in my thread if its okay. This needs to be known.
Thank you. Borrow as much as you like. Yes, I woud like this to be known as well and that is why I've posted it.

Vixy

Star
Lots of new guillotines were said to have made their way into the USA in recent times as well. Or... such was the rumor. I also heard that the Talmud apparently mentions about using them.
60.000 to be exact, yes. Started with 30.000 bought by the american military, now its doubled. Theyve also bought gass ans in gassing people to death, its like Claire says for the beheading of christians. We will get a chance to renounce him and if we dont, off with our heads. Jesus said it would happen and it is coming.

The beheadings are said to be for the ability to preserve our organs in our bodies, they have discovered a way to keep the body alive without the head so the organs can live. They have the technology to do so. Those who have agreed to the chip will then get our organs if they should have an accident or such. Im guessing the gass if for those whom are sick and cant be made use of..?

DavidSon

Star
You don't have to read about it. You can see the video for yourself.

Here are some English articles about it

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/amid_the_economic_shambles_terror_venezuelan_chavista_thugs_begin_beheading_dissidents.html

https://panampost.com/vanesa-vallejo/2019/05/02/venezuela-thugs-loyal-to-maduro-decapitate-opposition-members-isis-style/?cn-reloaded=1

I know about false flags.... this wasn't a false flag.

A lot of the conspiracy media is painting Putin, Russia and China as saviors..... Venezuela is part of the Russia-China bloc

so I know people are promoting the narrative that Venezuela is going against the system......

but Maduro is actually a servant of the NWO, just like Trump is..... Putin, Trump, Maduro- all are serving the NWO....

the US was founded by Freemasons with its revolution.... Freemasonry wanted to abolish throne and altar.....

monarchs ruled by "divine right of kings".... therefore, they had an incentive to protect and promote religion...... I know people don't want to accept it but classical liberalism and democracy were steps in the NWO agenda... of course "the Enlightenment" was too.....

Lenin and Trotsky were a more advanced phase in the NWO.....

the US system actually represents an earlier and less repressive phase in the building of the NWO.... Russia-China-Cuba-Venezuela are a more advanced phase in the building of the NWO......

that is why there is anti-US agenda being pushed.... it is to remove an earlier and relatively less evil phase of the NWO and push a more advanced and more evil phase of the NWO........ the people in South America would rather be under the wing of the US than the wing of the Russia-China bloc..... it's the lesser of two evils.... the left is out to eliminate the religion, families and culture of Latin America..... no one who cares about Latin Americans can be for that.... to any sane person that is insane but to rabid, Satanic leftists that sounds great..... ultimately, God is Just and everyone will get what they deserve, though

the US has liberal democracy.... I agree with Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera's views on democracy and his philosophy in general (which as he explains in the video is not a copy of any movement from outside Spain)...... I don't actually agree with liberal democracy..... but the US has liberal democracy while China is throwing Muslims in concentration camps.... of course, I'm sure throwing religious people in concentration camps sounds great to many leftists..... and even if one is Christian.... they might be throwing Muslims in camps right now but soon it will be Christians being put in camps..... although even if one disagrees with Islam, I think it's wrong to want Muslims to be put in camps, regardless of theological disagreement
I don't think I can offer much of an intellectually stimulating response because frankly I haven't studied nearly as much on this history as you have, but I will say a few things.

First of all I avoid all images and videos of killings etc. but I'll take your word for it.

You shared your perspective on Venezuela back in February(?) and I took it to heart. I know you are deeply against Marxist/Soviet political control. Some of your other discussions like Monarchism are great because they're so different. I think reading some of the posts here I have a better respect for... I don't know what to call it... conservative or nationalist viewpoints. It stirs me to continue researching.

Maybe we have to fight the battles we were each given. I agree the world powers are all untrustworthy, but raised in the US I have a particular dislike of US Imperialism, and especially our current neo-conservative warmongers Bolton and Pompeo. I'm triggered just hearing them speak. The recent rulers- Bush Sr, Obama, Bill and Hilary, Rumsfeld, Kissinger... I truly dislike these individuals. Since WW2 the US has been the economic powerhouse and I'm actually happy to see the Whore of Babylon beginning to show cracks in their facade.

It's probably messed up but I'm satisfied knowing that geo-political dominance is swinging toward Asia. Oh well. When we're all vassals of the great dragon I guess I'll shift my focus to unwinding their stupid lies. Until then I will keep criticizing the hypocritical, arrogant, bloodthirsty leaders of the US. Seriously, they are the rogue disturbers, they and Israeli Zionists are openly proving to be the #1 enemy of world peace.

There are multiple forces that want to impose their version of a New World Order. We should beware of mislabeling authentic aims to bring about universal disarmament, universal education, universal healthcare, universal housing, real living wages, etc. I for one won't let theories/suspicions derail evidence of who are the obvious perpetrators.

60.000 to be exact, yes. Started with 30.000 bought by the american military, now its doubled. Theyve also bought gass ans in gassing people to death, its like Claire says for the beheading of christians. We will get a chance to renounce him and if we dont, off with our heads. Jesus said it would happen and it is coming.

The beheadings are said to be for the ability to preserve our organs in our bodies, they have discovered a way to keep the body alive without the head so the organs can live. They have the technology to do so. Those who have agreed to the chip will then get our organs if they should have an accident or such. Im guessing the gass if for those whom are sick and cant be made use of..?
Yes... they have been plotting and planning. But take heart...

Because, God too has planned out His Own Plan and the Best of Planners is God.

"Those of us who have chosen to fight for God - His Way - against Satan, have the peace of mind that comes from knowing God and His Christ, and that we are definitely on the winning side. We have God's promise that He will choose the House of Jacob/Israel and that He will NEVER restore the Birthright or Blessing to Esau/Edom. In fact, He has promised to utilise the descendants of the House of Jacob to destroy the "wise" Edomites (Hidden Hand conspirators) for taking advantage and stealing Israel's substance while the "I AM" was chastising the children of Israel (Obadiah 1:18). God has promised to expose the secrets of the Hidden Hand, and confound their leaders and visible agents, making them inadvertently publicly say The Truth (Obadiah 1:6-15).

The New World Order is not new, and it's been going on for at least 2,600 years. When are you going to stop it? There's only one way to stop it, and that is to go back to keeping God's Laws, and to make the legislators back down. The legislators are bought or frightened by the New World Order, to keep making up this legislation, to rip you off, make you poor, and enslave you. So, the only way that you're going to stop that from happening, is if these legislators are more afraid of you than they are of the New World Order. And the only way that they are going to be more afraid of you is if you tell them what's going to happen to them if they don't keep God's Law and get rid of all this illegal legislation that they've made up. You have to put the fear of God into these people. What are you waiting for?"

They and their evil plans are being exposed, and it will not end the way they think it will.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Yes... they have been plotting and planning. But take heart...

Because, God too has planned out His Own Plan and the Best of Planners is God.

"Those of us who have chosen to fight for God - His Way - against Satan, have the peace of mind that comes from knowing God and His Christ, and that we are definitely on the winning side. We have God's promise that He will choose the House of Jacob/Israel and that He will NEVER restore the Birthright or Blessing to Esau/Edom. In fact, He has promised to utilise the descendants of the House of Jacob to destroy the "wise" Edomites (Hidden Hand conspirators) for taking advantage and stealing Israel's substance while the "I AM" was chastising the children of Israel (Obadiah 1:18). God has promised to expose the secrets of the Hidden Hand, and confound their leaders and visible agents, making them inadvertently publicly say The Truth (Obadiah 1:6-15).

The New World Order is not new, and it's been going on for at least 2,600 years. When are you going to stop it? There's only one way to stop it, and that is to go back to keeping God's Laws, and to make the legislators back down. The legislators are bought or frightened by the New World Order, to keep making up this legislation, to rip you off, make you poor, and enslave you. So, the only way that you're going to stop that from happening, is if these legislators are more afraid of you than they are of the New World Order. And the only way that they are going to be more afraid of you is if you tell them what's going to happen to them if they don't keep God's Law and get rid of all this illegal legislation that they've made up. You have to put the fear of God into these people. What are you waiting for?"

They and their evil plans are being exposed, and it will not end the way they think it will.
Wait, 2600 years? Illuminati was formed in 1776.

Wait, 2600 years? Illuminati was formed in 1776.
That's just a new name.

They've been at it already since WAY before 1776...

"Proof of the Conspiracy being at least 2,600 years old, found in The Bible

Genesis 27:38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, [even] me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
27:39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be away from the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
27:40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when THOU shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.
27:41 And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.
(around 590 B.C.)

Jeremiah 11:9 And the "I AM" said unto me, A CONSPIRACY is found among the men of Judah (Jew-dah), and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
(around 585 B.C.)

Ezekiel 22:25 [There is] a CONSPIRACY of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
22:26 Her priests have violated My Law, and have profaned Mine Holy things: they have put no difference between the Holy and profane, neither have they showed [difference] between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof [are] like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, [and] to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain (Matt. 7:15-20).
22:28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered [mortar] (the UNO and NATO - see ch.13*), seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord "I AM", when the "I AM" hath not spoken.
22:29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully. "

The Illuminati is just a new name that they started to operate under in 1776 and they then used that as a vehicle to infiltrate society.

Last edited: