Beheadings in Venezuela

Lots of new guillotines were said to have made their way into the USA in recent times as well. Or... such was the rumor. I also heard that the Talmud apparently mentions about using them.

Allegra

Veteran
I see.. I also found a lot of people claimed that this is false etc.

But remember back then when sceptics and normal people called NW 0rder and 1llumynati just a conspiracy?
Things that are uncomfortable and hard to believe most likely to be the truth.

DavidSon

Star
The beheadings were done by the pro-Maduro side.
On Friday a former military intelligence official was saying the next step for the US in Ven. was implementing covert/black operations =false flag attacks. That's how they roll.

ONE DAY LATER and we have stories of brutal murders from the Chavistas.

You remember the fabricated evidence Obama used to get the US into Syria? Put two and two together...

G..gu...guillotines for what? O_O
To decapitate us.

Anyone who refuses to take the Mark of the Beast.....Christians.

The Bible speaks about it:

“And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”.....Revelation 20:4 (KJB)

Aero

Superstar
I don't want to see someone get their head chopped off. I mean Jesus, man.

What would it prove anyway? Did they show a photo ID in the video? Like how do you know who, or where they even are?

Etagloc

Superstar
On Friday a former military intelligence official was saying the next step for the US in Ven. was implementing covert/black operations =false flag attacks. That's how they roll.

ONE DAY LATER and we have stories of brutal murders from the Chavistas.

You remember the fabricated evidence Obama used to get the US into Syria? Put two and two together...
People here wouldn't even know about the beheadings if I hadn't told them about it.

Mexico is having its elections this year. Lopez Obrador, the Mexican Chávez, is going to win. Let's see if I really have my finger on the pulse of Latin American history.

We will know by whether my prediction is correct or not.
On January 18 last year, I told VCF that Obrador was going to win. Now he's the President.

Now let me say this: the US invasion of Venezuela is not going to happen.

The people who really think it's going to happen have been duped.

The beheadings were not a false flag. The US invasion isn't going to happen. If I go outside right now and ask random people if they heard about the beheadings in Venezuela, they'll have no idea what I'm talking about. If the beheadings were a false flag meant to rouse US public opinion, all the random people outside would know about the beheadings. False flag theories are Conspiracy Theory 101 material and that false flag attacks are all over the media afterwards is part of the Conspiracy Theory 101 curriculum in the False Flag section- check the course material, if necessary.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
People here wouldn't even know about the beheadings if I hadn't told them about it.

On January 18 last year, I told VCF that Obrador was going to win. Now he's the President.

Now let me say this: the US invasion of Venezuela is not going to happen.

The people who really think it's going to happen have been duped.

The beheadings were not a false flag. The US invasion isn't going to happen. If I go outside right now and ask random people if they heard about the beheadings in Venezuela, they'll have no idea what I'm talking about. If the beheadings were a false flag meant to rouse US public opinion, all the random people outside would know about the beheadings. False flag theories are Conspiracy Theory 101 material and that false flag attacks are all over the media afterwards is part of the Conspiracy Theory 101 curriculum in the False Flag section- check the course material, if necessary.
This is true, I couldn't find news of beheadings anywhere else. I hope you are right about a US invasion. But as far as false flags, they're not just 101 "conspiracy" material. We're talking about the most advanced military operations. In case anyone feels like "brushing up":

TruthMove- False Flag Operations

This is true, I couldn't find news of beheadings anywhere else. I hope you are right about a US invasion. But as far as false flags, they're not just 101 "conspiracy" material. We're talking about the most advanced military operations. In case anyone feels like "brushing up":

If this were true the MSM would be all over it, pure propaganda and our dear toothpaste is too stupid to know the difference.

This however did happen

https://www.telesurenglish.net/amp/news/Air-Force-General-Silva-Zapata-of-Venezuelas-FANB-Killed-20190504-0022.html?__twitter_impression=true

Etagloc

Superstar
Anyone can click the link in the OP and see the footage of the severed heads for themselves. It's pretty clear it's not fake. And I'm not the only one talking about this. I talk to a lot of people in South America and that's how I found out. The people in South America know way more about what's going on than the people in the English-speaking world.

Etagloc

Superstar
Why?

I don’t understand what people are being decapitated for ?
They were decapitated for being Juan Guaidó supporters.

What is happening in Venezuela is a proxy conflict between the US bloc and the Russia-China bloc.

The Venezuelan government is extreme left and so that's why the lefties are super in favor of the Venezuelan government. They just want power, they don't actually care about South Americans. They hypocritically rail against US imperialism while supporting Russia-China imperialism. It's Russia-China backing the Venezuelan government and that's the only reason Maduro is in power.

Here's Ed Sullivan with Fidel Castro:

Fidel had very powerful people (including in the US) backing him.

Ultimately, Trump and Putin are both serving the New World Order.

Here is Fidel Castro doing the Freemason handshake with David Rockefeller

(this is an article about the possibility that Fidel was Jewish, btw.... although a lot more material on the matter is not in English http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/02/was-fidel-castro-jewish.html?m=1 )

here is Lopez Obrador with Jeremy Corbyn... this is from Obrador's Facebook.... he says he and Corbyn are dreaming of "a world government based on justice and fraternity"

btw Obrador idolizes Benito Juárez who is very popular among many leftists

here is Juárez

basically, people are supporting Latin America being more completely taken over by the NWO

the Venezuelan and Cuban governments are serving the NWO.... also I think it's interesting to see how gleeful those Venezuelan leftists were about playing with the decapitated heads......

in all actuality, the video was not for or about the US..... CNN isn't reporting on the video but it's not aimed for the US.... the video was for Venezuelans who might be thinking of going against Maduro... it's meant to terrorize Venezuelans

anyways, I explain all this to show that the Latin American Left is not what leftists want people to think it is..... it is not resisting the system, it is controlled by the system..... Fidel wasn't able to take over Cuba because he was such a military genius.... he had powerful people backing him

also while I'm on this subject, I'd like to post a brief clip of Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera speaking in English....

they try to distort what his side was actually about.... the Leftists don't tell people that the Communists in Spain were killing priests, raping nuns and massacring people in Spain simply for being Catholics in order to try to force atheism on Spain and eliminate Christianity in Spain.... that is really the agenda of the left.... they hate religion and want to eliminate it and they believe the ends justify the means and they have no problem with lying (hence "truth is relative"), killing or whatever they think is necessary for their agenda

I would like to say that Trump and Putin are both serving the NWO and the people who attack the US all day but are for the Russia-China bloc while pretending to be going against the system are actually serving the system while pretending to go against it..... they are serving the NWO

Etagloc

Superstar

You don't have to read about it. You can see the video for yourself.

Here are some English articles about it

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/amid_the_economic_shambles_terror_venezuelan_chavista_thugs_begin_beheading_dissidents.html

https://panampost.com/vanesa-vallejo/2019/05/02/venezuela-thugs-loyal-to-maduro-decapitate-opposition-members-isis-style/?cn-reloaded=1

I know about false flags.... this wasn't a false flag.

A lot of the conspiracy media is painting Putin, Russia and China as saviors..... Venezuela is part of the Russia-China bloc

so I know people are promoting the narrative that Venezuela is going against the system......

but Maduro is actually a servant of the NWO, just like Trump is..... Putin, Trump, Maduro- all are serving the NWO....

the US was founded by Freemasons with its revolution.... Freemasonry wanted to abolish throne and altar.....

monarchs ruled by "divine right of kings".... therefore, they had an incentive to protect and promote religion...... I know people don't want to accept it but classical liberalism and democracy were steps in the NWO agenda... of course "the Enlightenment" was too.....

Lenin and Trotsky were a more advanced phase in the NWO.....

the US system actually represents an earlier and less repressive phase in the building of the NWO.... Russia-China-Cuba-Venezuela are a more advanced phase in the building of the NWO......

that is why there is anti-US agenda being pushed.... it is to remove an earlier and relatively less evil phase of the NWO and push a more advanced and more evil phase of the NWO........ the people in South America would rather be under the wing of the US than the wing of the Russia-China bloc..... it's the lesser of two evils.... the left is out to eliminate the religion, families and culture of Latin America..... no one who cares about Latin Americans can be for that.... to any sane person that is insane but to rabid, Satanic leftists that sounds great..... ultimately, God is Just and everyone will get what they deserve, though

the US has liberal democracy.... I agree with Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera's views on democracy and his philosophy in general (which as he explains in the video is not a copy of any movement from outside Spain)...... I don't actually agree with liberal democracy..... but the US has liberal democracy while China is throwing Muslims in concentration camps.... of course, I'm sure throwing religious people in concentration camps sounds great to many leftists..... and even if one is Christian.... they might be throwing Muslims in camps right now but soon it will be Christians being put in camps..... although even if one disagrees with Islam, I think it's wrong to want Muslims to be put in camps, regardless of theological disagreement

Vixy

Star
What a thread! Impresive indeed. I saw Venezuela a while back and have never seen anything like it, its COMPLETE chaos with people fleeing, running all over, no food, no medicine..It's like someone released millions of demons. I'll borrow some of your articles in my thread if its okay. This needs to be known.