Beer

Lurker

Star
Today I'm trying Pineapple Mana from Maui Brewing Co.. It's a wheat beer brewed with Maui gold pineapple. Non-GMO, 5.5% ABV.

Review: color, golden; aroma, slightly fruity; flavor, just the essence of pineapple with a wheat finish.
Overall, I say it's a good beer. A bit on the expensive side ( though it did travel several thousand miles). It would pair well with summer days/activities.

Tell me about the craft beers in your area (Americans) or the great beers of wherever you are.

Aero

Superstar
Yes Leinenkugels make good beer. I like Canoe Paddler the best. But their summer line is good too. Great Lakes Brewing company is real popular here, but I only like their "Dortmunder gold".

There is a beer from Dogfishhead brewery. It's called "Midas Touch". It's made with white grapes, is like 9% alcohol by volume and goes down like water. It's the best, but pricey.

Lurker

Star
Yes Leinenkugels make good beer. I like Canoe Paddler the best. But their summer line is good too. Great Lakes Brewing company is real popular here, but I only like their "Dortmunder gold".

There is a beer from Dogfishhead brewery. It's called "Midas Touch". It's made with white grapes, is like 9% alcohol by volume and goes down like water. It's the best, but pricey.
I saw Midas Touch recently, and wanted to try it but got sidetracked. I'll re-look for it.

rainerann

Star
Today I'm trying Pineapple Mana from Maui Brewing Co.. It's a wheat beer brewed with Maui gold pineapple. Non-GMO, 5.5% ABV.

Review: color, golden; aroma, slightly fruity; flavor, just the essence of pineapple with a wheat finish.
Overall, I say it's a good beer. A bit on the expensive side ( though it did travel several thousand miles). It would pair well with summer days/activities.

Tell me about the craft beers in your area (Americans) or the great beers of wherever you are.
That sounds delicious. I might have to look for that. I love all the different types of beers that are combined with different flavors like Pineapple. I still really like beer, but I have been drinking things like Angry Orchard hard cider's more lately. They are a little lighter and different than drinking beer. The original is my favorite flavor, but I also like the other flavors.

Lurker

Star
A recent favorite of mine is: Maduro brown ale from Cigar City brewing. It's brown, as the name suggests. It's light and drinkable, but the undertones of coffee and chocolate is what sets it apart.

Thunderian

Superstar
That sounds delicious. I might have to look for that. I love all the different types of beers that are combined with different flavors like Pineapple. I still really like beer, but I have been drinking things like Angry Orchard hard cider's more lately. They are a little lighter and different than drinking beer. The original is my favorite flavor, but I also like the other flavors.

I enjoy this when I go down to the US. Generally I'll have a Strongbow if I want cider, but it feels like I'm drinking the Budweiser of ciders, you know? When I have an Angry Orchard I realize it's true. There are lots of good ciders out there, but not many you can find on tap.

rainerann

Star
A recent favorite of mine is: Maduro brown ale from Cigar City brewing. It's brown, as the name suggests. It's light and drinkable, but the undertones of coffee and chocolate is what sets it apart.
That sounds good too. I'm gonna have to branch out a bit this summer.

Aero

Superstar
I've tried Angry Orchard, and Reds Apple Ale. They are ok, but not something I would drink by itself. I'm sensitive to something in those type of alcoholic beverages. And it's weird because I can eat sour patch kids, and drink Mountain dew all day.

If beer's non-alcoholic, then yeah maybe...

Otherwise alcohol is too destructive a thing, and that's an understatement.

So please trust that God Will Indeed Love you more if you abstain from it out of fear for His Disapproval of that action.