Beer Commercial Featuring Tupac, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe, stars on remote island

Stephania

Star
There was a guy photographed at Chris Cornell's funeral by paparazzi that looked exactly like Cobain, with pink hair, a hat on, and sunglasses. They didn't pick up on this, they just published the pics of people at his funeral. But I picked up on it. I showed it to a fan forum.. they freaked out.

BTW.. there is an evil idolatruos place/thing in the Bible called Baal Peor. It is also linked to aping Christ and the anti-christ In the Book of Revelation. In the Tanakh it is described as a place where alive people go to pretend they are dead to be risen 'gods' instead of God. Now you can see how this can be linked to antichrists.. and anti-God.. false ressurection or god like status through sorcery. But the Bible says that it is not just used by evil ppl/antichrists/anti-God type ppl.. and that others have picked up this idol too not of them to try and beat them.
Ppl not of evil ones insteeped in it in Psalm 106 and in the Revelation to the church at Sardis, for example.
(I'm not saying all dead celebrities or elite are there from either evil or good sides.. but I have seen it at work with some from both sides)

Last edited:

CapitanWho

Well , tupac, lennon and marilyn were murdered and connect with the NWO forces... alias illuminati .. The rest...bruce, kurt, elvis had died in extranges circunstances. But it's kind of funny the ad.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Well , tupac and marilyn were murdered and connected with the NWO forces... alias illuminati ...So... The ad show them in a beach... Hidding... Its a disgusting ad.
Tupac's former body guard has said he is still alive, treated at hospital for wounds, then snuck out of hospital and flown to remote location. That kind of gives a whole new meaning to the 'Hail Mary' music video when you watch it..
I can't say much about Monroe though. I haven't seen much proof of her possibly being on an island somewhere or alive somewhere. But God only knows.
Lennon??!? He IS
the NWO antichrist. LOL. Are you high?
Sneaky edit.. by the way @CapitanWho . :rolleyes:
You didn't even mention him in your original post that I responded to and quoted above.. only Tupac and Monroe. Btw.. what's up with your name, anyways.
SMH. Hi asswipe. You just outed yourself

Last edited:

Staria

There was a guy photographed at Chris Cornell's funeral by paparazzi that looked exactly like Cobain, with pink hair, a hat on, and sunglasses. They didn't pick up on this, they just published the pics of people at his funeral. But I picked up on it. I showed it to a fan forum.. they freaked out.
Care to share some of those pics?

Stephania

Star
Care to share some of those pics?
There was only one pic with this person in it of all the pics released in the press. It
was taken by a source called 'Splash News.' He's sitting way in the back with unrecognizable ppl (not celebrities including his friends and wife or Cornell's family.) Most of the MSM pics were more focused on the (alive) celebrities there, and his family. This pic was published in The Mirror. (https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chris-cornells-hollywood-funeral-attended-10508529.amp)
Anyways, here it is:Attendees-at-Chris-Cornells-Funeral-at-Hollywood-Forever-in-Los-Angeles.jpg
By the way.. I do not believe that Cornell and his household (like Cobain, Staley, Bennington etc as well as the alive ones) are on the right side of this weird 'thing' at all. In fact I know. They promote suicide, drugs, r*pe, destroying angels and no judgement against the antichrist in their works- and say that is good- unlike the ones against such things in this weird thing. They even caused fans to do drugs or kill themselves. As far as I'm concerned, they are dead to me anyways. But just sayin.. it's a freaking rabbit hole for reals.

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
It does kinda look like Kurt. Also one of the guys there looks a little like George Wendt from the tv show Cheers.

Stephania

Star
It does kinda look like Kurt. Also one of the guys there looks a little like George Wendt from the tv show Cheers.
I'm not sure if that is Wendt, but he's alive. There were other celebs there like Love, Grohl, Bennington, Brad Pitt.. oh a lot.. if you look up his funeral. But this pic from the back of the crowd was not published that much unlike the others. Yeah, if you zoom it looks like an older him.

Lamkins

Rookie
There was only one pic with this person in it of all the pics released in the press. It
was taken by a source called 'Splash News.' He's sitting way in the back with unrecognizable ppl (not celebrities including his friends and wife or Cornell's family.) Most of the MSM pics were more focused on the (alive) celebrities there, and his family. This pic was published in The Mirror. (https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chris-cornells-hollywood-funeral-attended-10508529.amp)
Anyways, here it is:View attachment 31476
By the way.. I do not believe that Cornell and his household (like Cobain, Staley, Bennington etc as well as the alive ones) are on the right side of this weird 'thing' at all. In fact I know. They promote suicide, drugs, r*pe, destroying angels and no judgement against the antichrist in their works- and say that is good- unlike the ones against such things in this weird thing. They even caused fans to do drugs or kill themselves. As far as I'm concerned, they are dead to me anyways. But just sayin.. it's a freaking rabbit hole for reals.
I know this is old, but I happened to run across another.IMG_9787.jpeg

Attachments