Because Jonghyun deserved better.

sorry for your loss,i also become a fan cause i like his syle of music in his songs when he already passed away..Well yeah it could be, if he was G*y since their debut and his company was knew about his s*x orientation and keep it bottled up(like pay the blackmailer and make scandal in relationship also the fanservice with fellow members for avoiding the real issue)until he passed away. as for, g*y for pay ,i have little doubt about it cause He was from big company and his band was a succesful and talented one in SK(you can check in their salary income),so the company bill got pay back. its also the fact that in all industry you must give something for gain somthing, so its not a wonder if its true that they were sold their bodies for got $$. and in this thread some authors found some suspicious evidences in the accident place and his case is already closed without furthermore investigation like track his phone,send last message to sister,no postmortem,no photo with the casket open,in the last concert he dressed like MJ in smooth criminal ,have appointment with author friend for his thriller book etc. if he really killed him self,he wouldn't gave the letter to his friend,send message and make promise with friends before etc cause JH has really strong charecter that make him impossible to broke a promise, i said this cause i share the same zodiak like him and have some similiarity in characters and when it comes to promise, i choose to not make a promise if i canT fullfill it. Or he also can fake his death to get out from the industry, cause if he was retired in publics eyec,he will never getting out from the occult and will stuck in that gross things.
The last thig you saud its sth i hope so bad to be true.I mean him faking his death but who knows...they say the same things about a lot of stars (mj elvis) but usually ut stems from denial.In his si fuera ella live video we wore a white blouse with blood in it.So he might be scarificed after all for Bt*.

Well,if its true,he faking his death it will reveal in 3 or 5 years later,but as we know,he never will be a part of shi**e again, and if he really sacrificed for B+s,its also can be true cause lesoman share the same agenda about AI thing with UesA and occult,so he can be the first project for that AI cause with his death news most people start to recognised and acknowledge him as one great idol , for B+s i think, they start bombarded whole world with kepop,and it must be start from Uesa first,cause you know Uesa is like the window that whole world see ,so it will be making their agenda more acceptable for people around the world in view years later and as you know music is one of universal language that make people united ,so no wonder when occult choose them for made it in Uesa,cause they already famous in SK and its just an easy thing when from the start you already served devil,the next is just gave some sacrifice for keep the power of fame.but its also really confusing,either is he or his family or friends know that he will be sacrificed? why didnt he just run away with his family,or at least just spread the truth even though he will be death at the end.
They emotionally abuse them to the point they are afraid to say anything.

I think I can tell you some things about it.

I dealt with depression for many years (5 or 6 years) and I tried to commit suicide many times.
The idea of suicide becomes very attractive. It seemed to be the only way to scape from pain.
But it isn't as easy as people think. It takes you long time to take the decision even when you feel inside it's what you have to do.
You can think about it for months and tried only when you feel emotionally low. Just tried it because, as I told you, it is hard to do it. You try and try until you hurt yourself more and deeper. Thus, you stop being afraid of it. At the begging it's you trying to know how it feels. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. Then you can take 50 pills like if they were candies.

It is a whole process of "assimilation".
If Jonghyun committed suicide, there is no doubt, at least for me, that he have tried it many times before.

This is something that make you feel embarrassed. You don't want anyone to know what is happening inside of you. Also, you don't want to answer questions, you don't want others to judge you because it will hurt you even more. Most people will say bad things about you and your condition and try to explain what you feel to someone who thinks you're an idiot is devastating. You feel lonely and you isolte yourself in an attempt to protect yourself because discussions only encourages you to suicide as soon so possible.
That's why you don't talk about it to others and hide it as much as you can.

Close people don't notice it. They get use to your "unusual behavior and mood". They think you have "bad attitude or a rebel".
Actually is really hard to know if someone is depressed if the person don't talk about it. To fake you're okay is not that hard. You can smile and seem to be fine all day if you are doing something that you really like. I suppose that's why nobody in the studio noticed something unusual. He was OK because he was doing what he liked the most. He was fine when he was working on his music.
There are some moments of releif in the day, but then you become the same sad person you really are as soon as you are alone in your room.

In my personal opinion, I think it was devastating for him to leave Blue Night. It was like therapy for him. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why he was so sad when he left. After that, everything became harder for him.
Also, I think he took the worst decisions when he decided to isolate himself in that apartment. Isolation is your worst enemy when you're depressed. It you and your broken mind without anyone there to tell you that your thoughts are wrong. I did the same and I can tell you it's like a slow death. You see yourself alone, forgotten, you feel empty... it's awful.

If he would decided to go to her mother's house, probably it will never happened. It's easy to try to commit suicide when you are alone, but it's harder when you realize someone loves you.
Bless you, for taking the time to explain the thoughts he most probably had. I know that took a lot to say, I hope you are better.

I too think that leaving Blue Night was a big part of what happened to him spiralling downwards. Not crying at the concert was so unusual for him, maybe he finally found peace with what he was going to do. so sad :(

Last edited:
The last thig you saud its sth i hope so bad to be true.I mean him faking his death but who knows...they say the same things about a lot of stars (mj elvis) but usually ut stems from denial.In his si fuera ella live video we wore a white blouse with blood in it.So he might be scarificed after all for Bt*.

But S-em surely wouldn't have agreed to that. for bee.ts, but then again they had their poster up on an advertising board stuck to the SM building... the J-I-N one alone was kinda creepy, ...AND selling their album in their store.....kinda weird after his death. oh and charcoal briquette V whose birthday was 12 days after J's death. Bless our J if that was true.....so wrong.:(:(:(:(

. hqdefault.jpg 1546163953.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I mean they saud that he drived his car around hitting the horn
If he was thinking if killimg himself why would he do that?
It seems more as if he wamted someone to save him..
Also the note was digitally made so who knows if it was him who wrote it ir someone else?
Well something def was off that day. I read he made a call about his new book in the morning and had ordered a new car. Maybe he knew what was to happen before his concerts.. That smooth criminal suit told a story for sure. The words. He was also covered up , no flesh . .. Yeh really odd.

THe more I read about the ‘burning sun’ entangled web and the gang pol—iCe allegedly not telling truth according to a show on tv in korea about a call a girl made to them (denied received apparently) when attacked, the more it worries me about Jjong ....I mean his investigation closed the day he died didn’t it... no checks made on his phone either which they can do or couldnof done anyways to confirm if really suicide.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/summary-of-sbs-the-its-know-seungri-special-episode

Last edited:
THe more I read about the ‘burning sun’ entangled web and the gang pol—iCe allegedly not telling truth according to a show on tv in korea about a call a girl made to them (denied received apparently) when attacked, the more it worries me about Jjong ....I mean his investigation closed the day he died didn’t it... no checks made on his phone either which they can do or couldnof done anyways to confirm if really suicide.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/summary-of-sbs-the-its-know-seungri-special-episode
The more I read on Seungri case, the more it appear fake to me, the media are full of Bullshit, they just trying to tie Seungri with prostitution by some messages, and there is Youtuber debunk them that the message is not about prostitution, this whole case is fake

and Jonghyun definitely either he has been murdered or faked death, it MUST be one of the two, it has been proven long ago its NOT suicide

But S-em surely wouldn't have agreed to that. for bee.ts, but then again they had their poster up on an advertising board stuck to the SM building... the J-I-N one alone was kinda creepy, ...AND selling their album in their store.....kinda weird after his death. oh and charcoal briquette V whose birthday was 12 days after J's death. Bless our J if that was true.....so wrong.:(:(:(:(

. View attachment 19717 View attachment 19718
lol that was so creepy, why would SM do that to BTS advertising them in this way, if it weren't them agreeing sacrificing Jonghyun to BTS? it so obvious, it wouldn't make sense, since SM supposed are competing with BigHit, but nah, they are cooperating with them, don't forget Siwon said we are working to make this project about some group in 2017 would blow up, and he says that in 2012 lol, Kpop are so joke like

cadiz

Established
lol that was so creepy, why would SM do that to BTS advertising them in this way, if it weren't them agreeing sacrificing Jonghyun to BTS? it so obvious, it wouldn't make sense, since SM supposed are competing with BigHit, but nah, they are cooperating with them, don't forget Siwon said we are working to make this project about some group in 2017 would blow up, and he says that in 2012 lol, Kpop are so joke like
its the same with that american TV show that put BTS video while they were talking about Jjong death
And now when I saw that picture of SM promoting BTS with the huge sign I just laughed

What are they doing promoting other group in their building?....and if you add that dog name coicidence the situation gets even more shady

its the same with that american TV show that put BTS video while they were talking about Jjong death
And now when I saw that picture of SM promoting BTS with the huge sign I just laughed

What are they doing promoting other group in their building?....and if you add that dog name coicidence the situation gets even more shady
and many people even who knows about these stuff are in denial, I got many time denial and some time anger even in this forum for saying the obvious

and Siwon did literally says WE are working, who is WE? its of course SM, and BTS are the first group to attend funeral in full members despite them having no relation to Jonghyun

The more I read on Seungri case, the more it appear fake to me, the media are full of Bullshit, they just trying to tie Seungri with prostitution by some messages, and there is Youtuber debunk them that the message is not about prostitution, this whole case is fake

and Jonghyun definitely either he has been murdered or faked death, it MUST be one of the two, it has been proven long ago its NOT suicide
I am definitely going along with what you say in both scenarios . If fakes then It is all so strange about Jonghyun .I remember his words in a Japanese mag.

He said that he would not be able to get married by he was 35 as long as he kept this kind of lifestyle.

Also, he would go to Shibuya or Rappongi with a girlfriend as wouldn’t be recognised in a crowd in his opinion. Roo going missing was odd too. It is also weird I still see him in odd dreams. Last being I called his name twice in a crowded shopping area. Didn’t see him though......

Weirdly JJY is the scapegoat on the Seung case it seems, though considering what he did , as he admitted, deserves the punishment.

Last edited:

I know absolutely crazy, and upsetting. I cannot believe that was done. That balcony photo so fake too, I mean who knew he was there to take that. Maybe Jjong just knew to much corrupt stuff and that was his downfall or a set up..

Last edited:
I am definitely going along with what you say in both scenarios . If fakes then It is all so strange about Jonghyun .I remember his words in a Japanese mag.

He said that he would not be able to get married by he was 35 as long as he kept this kind of lifestyle.

Also, he would go to Shibuya or Rappongi with a girlfriend as wouldn’t be recognised in a crowd in his opinion. Roo going missing was odd too. It is also weird I still see him in odd dreams. Last being I called his name twice in a crowded shopping area. Didn’t see him though......

Weirdly JJY is the scapegoat on the Seung case it seems, though considering what he did , as he admitted, deserves the punishment.
its suspicious that he keep referring to his age as 35 years old married, while he knows that they are going to make him died as he said in 2014, may be its fake death? and he would be some where in Japan? I noticed, a lots of Kpop stars wanting to live in Japan and retire there

and who is Roo? I didn't know what you mean

and yes you are right, JJY is sacrificed, he could be guilty though as he admitting it, but for Seungri, I don't think he is guilty, he even said they fabricated his messages, and we know, they could easily do that