Because Jonghyun deserved better.

I tried to look back at dates close to the 18th. He looked so happy going out for Jokbal pigs trotters with T-Min end of Nov. The Shilla concert he talked about the concert in feb 2018. After that he changed, maybe thats when he found out and gave the letter. 'incase i disappear from this world'. i don't know anything , just summising. the weirdest thing was he rang a agent in the morning (18th) about his book he was writing. They really shold of checked his cell....funny that looked destroyed in a pic.
Found the video
see the video...you'll know what to look for if anything is staged...not everything but a lot......hope it helps in finding the truth

Also...since we are on this topic....may I suggest that you check the police uniform and the surrounding environment carefully if you have footage of police around the time of his death?you see...(don't want to come across as insensitive or anything but just mentioning what I found)I recently watched some videos about the westminster london bridge attack conspiracy and learned that many police involved in the scene were wearing a peculiar masonic badge....some witnesses were shown to be the police itself faking to be civilians...some injured turned out to be the elite who were initiated through this exercise...and the supposed attackers were probably triggered monarch slaves or something....and many more...if only I could find that video...been searching for a while but just couldn't find it...will post it if found..it's somewhere on vc.....anyway,if you have suspicions,check for symbols around(even the rescue helicopter and the bridge itself had masonic symbols of square and compass!)..so,do check...i'll post the video once I find it.
intresting.I've never heard of such conspiracy about hte westminster london bridge attack, can you please post the video if you found it?

EDIT: nvm i just saw your post of the video ^^

Were there any hints in any Shinee songs which predict Jonghyuns sacrifice
Ik a lot of Kpop mvs foreshadow what is about to come
I wasn’t a Shinee fan but the news hit me hard and I cried a lot I am not able to still check their former mvs out for any hints
It occurred to me that they dressed V in similar outfits to Jonghyun and also they both wore red which is the colour of sacrifice right
Also there are many hints to a possible sacrifices occurring to a BTS member in the mvs and they are centered around V
Isn’t it weird that V was also the one who is the owner of Yeotan which was introduced the day Jonghyun died and the whole coal conspiracy surrounding it
My Post on the BTS thread linking to their similarities
Jonghyun: Red suit all red Pink hair and black shirt
View attachment 18016
V: black shirt all red outfit red hair
View attachment 18017

Same pink hair and red outfit with the hat V tends to wear
Also this it’s an opposite Jonghyun has pink hair and red outfit whilst V has red hair and pink outfit
View attachment 18018

Last edited:
I wasn’t a Shinee fan but the news hit me hard and I cried a lot I am not able to still check their former mvs out for any hints
It occurred to me that they dressed V in similar outfits to Jonghyun and also they both wore red which is the colour of sacrifice right
Also there are many hints to a possible sacrifices occurring to a BTS member in the mvs and they are centered around V
Isn’t it weird that V was also the one who is the owner of Yeotan which was introduced the day Jonghyun died and the whole coal conspiracy surrounding it
What you said could be a possibility, maybe there were hints or hidden messages in SHINEE'S mvs we don't know about that target jonghyun, sort of like predictive programming, and for V I don't think he'll be sacrificed, it's actually the opposite, I read in the bts forum that he might be like the secret leader of the group, and he's the one who always sacrificed alot of people for fame and power, like his grandma and grandpa, and jonghyun.... I think Jin was also forced to sacrifice his grandma because RM and the members were laughing on vlive like nothing happened and didn't show any remorse or sympathy for Jin, since he always loved his grandma alot and that really struck to me how a "family" like what their fans call them could be so cruel and cold and selfish. I also kind of sense that V might be the true handler of the group either along RM or instead of RM because I heard there's always a handler behind MK ultra mind controlled puppets.

What you said could be a possibility, maybe there were hints or hidden messages in SHINEE'S mvs we don't know about that target jonghyun, sort of like predictive programming, and for V I don't think he'll be sacrificed, it's actually the opposite, I read in the bts forum that he might be like the secret leader of the group, and he's the one who always sacrificed alot of people for fame and power, like his grandma and grandpa, and jonghyun.... I think Jin was also forced to sacrifice his grandma because RM and the members were laughing on vlive like nothing happened and didn't show any remorse or sympathy for Jin, since he always loved his grandma alot and that really struck to me how a "family" like what their fans call them could be so cruel and cold and selfish. I also kind of sense that V might be the true handler of the group either along RM or instead of RM because I heard there's always a handler behind MK ultra mind controlled puppets.
I think Tae is a moonchild along with Jin And was born in the cult that’s why he might have a higher ranking however I don’t think he’s the handler
Looking at Bighits relationship with him they don’t like him if he was a handler he would have been liked a lot by them and would have a lot of authority
It’s actually the opposite he has less lines is always overshadowed and put to the sidelines
But about Jonghyun I think there is a common link between him and V
I heard that Jonghyun didn’t like his life as a musician and I think Tae feels the same way they were both trapped within their companies and I also think they were outspoken and rebelled against their companies which the companies didn’t like

Hi everyone, I've been a silent reader on this thread for a while but I've finally decided to share my thoughts on some of the things we discussed here.

I know some people believe that Jjong was sacrificed for Ta-min and his career but what if that wasn't the case at all, after watching Ta-min's MVs/MVs he was in I got the feeling that he was supposed to sacrificed but that got changed along the way and Jjong was sacrificed instead. The MVs I watched for this thought were Sayonara Hitori/Goodbye, Tell Me What To Do, and Press Your Number, I know it sounds like a reach but I'll explain my reasoning if anybody is curious.

Another weird thing I found is this pic of Jjong with P*rk Bo/gum. If you don't know who he is he's a well known actor but also a cult member who's good friends with Tae. Apparently he tries to get other famous korean celebrities into this cult. I wanted to mention because I know we already think that Tae is connected to Jjong's death so having Jjong interact with his cult friend just seemed weird to me. I found this out while reading the B/T/S thread.
Screenshot_20181228-112944_Twitter.jpg park-bo-gum-bts-v.jpg

Hi everyone, I've been a silent reader on this thread for a while but I've finally decided to share my thoughts on some of the things we discussed here.

I know some people believe that Jjong was sacrificed for Ta-min and his career but what if that wasn't the case at all, after watching Ta-min's MVs/MVs he was in I got the feeling that he was supposed to sacrificed but that got changed along the way and Jjong was sacrificed instead. The MVs I watched for this thought were Sayonara Hitori/Goodbye, Tell Me What To Do, and Press Your Number, I know it sounds like a reach but I'll explain my reasoning if anybody is curious.

Another weird thing I found is this pic of Jjong with P*rk Bo/gum. If you don't know who he is he's a well known actor but also a cult member who's good friends with Tae. Apparently he tries to get other famous korean celebrities into this cult. I wanted to mention because I know we already think that Tae is connected to Jjong's death so having Jjong interact with his cult friend just seemed weird to me. I found this out while reading the B/T/S thread.
View attachment 18418 View attachment 18419
Hi Welcome here
Oh really Taemin, Please explain your reasoning
Also I knew there was a link between them somehow
I never liked Bo gum for a long time he had this slight dark aura to him
This makes it more valid that Jonghyuns death was a sacrifice but I want to know why there was such a link with Taehyung too is it because they’re planning the same thing for him too
Poor Jong he didn’t deserve this :(

I wonder what really happened to him a lot. I just have an uneasy feeling.

I think about lots of things, like him being totally covered up at his concert, I mean he had layers on under his orange dungarees. you know he would normally show some flesh. I honestly think the smooth criminal suit was the telling of something that was gonna happen to him - read the words. I know 'Annie' is some call sign MJ used about CPR.

'He came into your apartment
He left the bloodstains on the carpet
So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down
It was her doom...'

I tried to find any info, the person he spoke to 1st December, (that persons a stooge I think, as why stay anonymous) Apparently, he went from the Shilla Concert to returning and handing 9 a suicide letter, like at that moment he gave up there and then but waited a couple of weeks, that I don't get.

Last edited:
My Post on the BTS thread linking to their similarities
Jonghyun: Red suit all red Pink hair and black shirt
View attachment 18016
V: black shirt all red outfit red hair
View attachment 18017

Same pink hair and red outfit with the hat V tends to wear
Also this it’s an opposite Jonghyun has pink hair and red outfit whilst V has red hair and pink outfit
View attachment 18018
:eek: Welcome. wow, I never noticed that before.

I still have to catch up with the thread but ain't nobody knowing about the latest messages he sent to his near friend(if I remember well).
I mean I saw it in an article. I have read just a little part of it bc my head started hurting. If that thing is bot made up then he was truly depressed.
He was not seeing reality right, he regretted becoming a superstar and felt nobody can understand him

Last edited:
Btw I don't want to be insensitive and I understand being a fan you get hardly attached by your idol
But he was a man.. too. I mean in kpop many things are hidden from the public. They always show only the image their company wants them to appear with.
So I think you should maybe start seeing him as another person that could have been unfairly killed by somebody.
I hope you will heal your heart someday..

Btw I don't want to be insensitive and I understand being a fan you get hardly attached by your idol
But he was a man.. too. I mean in kpop many things are hidden from the public. They always show only the image their company wants them to appear with.
So I think you should maybe start seeing him as another person that could have been unfairly killed by somebody.
I hope you will heal your heart someday..
Yes maybe he had to act this way
I don’t want to ever make anything up and it’s a sensitive subject as a sufferer from mental health previously I’d hate to be misunderstood but maybe it was the elites coverage for his death as they wanted to make it out that this is what he wanted
I don’t believe it he was definitely crying for help and he was blonde before he passed right reprogramming
Poor soul I feel sorry for the artists because they came in vulnerable not knowing the darkness they’d be getting their self into
That’s why it’s better for the less popular groups the elite doesn’t care for them much but the popular ones have a more intensified fearful life

Hi Welcome here
Oh really Taemin, Please explain your reasoning
Also I knew there was a link between them somehow
I never liked Bo gum for a long time he had this slight dark aura to him
This makes it more valid that Jonghyuns death was a sacrifice but I want to know why there was such a link with Taehyung too is it because they’re planning the same thing for him too
Poor Jong he didn’t deserve this :(
Same, my gut feeling always told there's something about him......in a bad way ofc.
I think maybe jonghyun was the best person to use a scapegoat to sacrifice according to their eligibilities or rules or something like that in the cult, for taehyung though I don't think they would sacrifice him because because BTS are so big and it would affect bighit and bts in a bad way...

The reason I believe it might have been a sacrifice for the elites (those are the girls from Lady's Code that died)
View attachment 18532
This is so scary, the fact how the symbolism and signs are so open and obvious cause they think no one will understand cause in the end they're brainwashing people by using predictive programming once again.

Same, my gut feeling always told there's something about him......in a bad way ofc.
I think maybe jonghyun was the best person to use a scapegoat to sacrifice according to their eligibilities or rules or something like that in the cult, for taehyung though I don't think they would sacrifice him because because BTS are so big and it would affect bighit and bts in a bad way...
I don’t think Bighit will be successful in the sacrifice or maybe like you said they have no intention but I do see them hurting the boys maybe in some way and I think it stems from the fact that there is a lot of tension with BTS and Bighit especially Tae
Just like sm with Jonghyun
I don’t want to stray away from the thread but Bighit are very clever and I think they understand that if they do kill a member off there will be an uproar of emotions in the community
For who was Jonghyuns sacrifice for I have no idea tbh
At first I thought it was for Taemin but now seeing how BTS popularity stopped so high and the common links with Jonghyun and Taehyung I’m leaning more to BTS

I was wondering about the overalls Jjong wore at ‘inspired’ with the black striped polo neck under neath. He also wore the black striped polo neck in a photo with tally marks. I know there was a message on the back of the overalls and gathered it was about a space challenge and maybe this explains it , with the USA flag . However, I wonder if the choice of clothing meant anything after the curt Cobain jacket he wore before. Also brings me back to the smooth criminal suit.
CE1C4DE1-95B6-4026-8D4A-2B6A56722774.jpeg
CAE07593-B195-4F32-B059-B9B8CC65E24C.jpeg
I came across this , a cartoon of a prisoner in orange overalls with tally marks. Also jail uniform was traditionally black striped a long time ago.

45428211-E368-43E5-957F-8CE893E91F94.jpeg

Also I noted Key wering similar orange and black and white stripes underneath.

6C5FE6FC-4295-414E-BBC0-65C8E745CDBF.jpeg

Prolly nothing but I just noticed similarities.

Hi, sorry for bothering you, i'm a silentreader in VC.. and i really love music and have a lot passion for music,and really like music from my country also from western country,so i learned to play many instrumments like Guitar,violin,piano etc,but then i found music this day sound completely different from music in the past and the lyrics are sound so creepy and more open to sensual, so i start to lost passion to play instrument or singing.then i try to start listen some various music from other countries like korea,japan and china cause i think they are not into bad things but i think, they are the same like in my country and in western,but i dont mind it,cause i dont really understand what they said and just like the instrument.i start to like one ok rock, utada hikaru,leslie chang,michael wong,akb48 etc,then i try to found out about the best vocal in kpop and jonghyun was one of male singer that stand out cause he has vocal that almost similiar to MJ and have the most powerful vocal in kpop (in my opinion) as for female singer teyon,aile,hyorin,and boa become my favorite female singer,so i try to found out about him and i'm really enjoying Jonghyun music and just start hearing his music in december last year cause his music has various genre and vibe like R&B,Funky,soul,EDM and Jazz and he has wide vocal and can sang in some various genre too like rock,pop, and ballad. at first, i didn't knew,so i was shocked when i found out that he is already passed away in 2017.and quetioned why such a talented person like him would commited suicide? and i also found something strange with his suicide accident,so i'm starting to find evidence that could explain all things and then i found this forum from comment on YT and starting jump to conclusion for many singer who were in 27 club and the other famous singer and celebrities,so i've decided to made this account. and maybe have you ever heared rumors about singer like MJ,Tupac,Kurt cobain,elvis presley,etc that are faked their death cause they are tired being famous or maybe cause they are part of ocult and can't hide or hold anymore about ocult agenda so they(ocult)cuted them off..i'm just really curios about many things about ocult also about Jonghyun death cause and wanna try to find more evidences cause he also can fake his death but still can write book and produce music and sell it to person through his close friend or family without people(outsider)knowing and can live in other country, so i think maybe in 3 or 5 years later the truth will arise if he faked his death,but if is not ..i think, someone will speak the truth up cause we all know that we as human can't keeping something that always make us feel more burden as we live.and i have view quetion and evidence that i will post later.i hope to be welcoming here and be friends.. i'll introduce myself just for common introduction i'm a Christian and i live in southeast-asian country and it'll such a pleasure to have friends in this forum for spread the truth of God for many people sake! God bless you!:) and sorry, if my english is not so good cause I'm not a native speaker and speaking mixed english hehehe