Because Jonghyun deserved better.

I note Hee-ch-l was also accused of being a mysognist like JH.

On December 8, He wrote to Instagram:

"The lyrics 'The likes and dislikes are strongly divided. Unlikable likable. Going back and forth between misogyny and misandry' are about my own image. And who can say that men are bad or women are bad?! People who do bad things are bad. I've always held my tongue because if I dropped a bomb, it would hurt my precious fans. But those people over there are making rumors and putting things together. Those people are making things difficult for my mom and noona who live with them. Everyone could just live peacefully and happily. Why is there so much anger? I'm not hateful against X~. I'm the kind of person who respects everyone no matter what profession, gender, or age. Hohoho~. Let's live and love each other. My babies are always suffering a lot. This time, you can just comfortably capture and post [malicious comments.] The end! From Kim xxx Chul who loves all the 'normal men and women' in the world. I hope both men and women have a good end of the year!"

Who was X? And I don’t know why , but I have a feeling he was the ‘unknown’ friend, maybe??who spoke with Dis-p-22ch about JH.

A5AAB02C-AFDA-4E39-8379-1596C55E3580.jpeg

People don’t like speculating that it could possibly been another cause. Honestly I feel I must say this after reflection. I don’t know what good it does to dwell though I have to accept this but have difficulty with some events :confused: Poor Jjong I don’t know what is right really. Jonghyun was hugely affected by having to supress his feelings and desires I am sorry you suffered . :(

He said he wanted people to tell him he had done well.

You did well, Jong Hyun. I miss you :(

Last edited:
Hello Saranghae_jjong

First I want to say I'm sorry for your loss and to all the fans of SHINEE. I'm sorry if I'm not spelling it correctly, I've heard of the band for years, even before I liked K POP and I just knew that they were one of, if not the biggest boy band in K POP, kinda like the Backstreet Boys or NSYNC. I'm sad to admit I don't know Jonghyun's work but K POP stars compared to the stars over here work so much harder, I'm sure Jonghyun's work/talent was incredible.

I've been a fan of VigilantCitizen for years now, I've always been too afraid to make an account on here, but feeling brave today I guess.
I LOOOOVE all music, especially Pop, regardless of the MK/Occult themes/The content of the music, I can't help it and I still love Mariah, Britney, Beyonce etc , just getting into K Pop slowly. My favorites are Girls Gen (I Got A Boy is a musical masterpiece) 2NE1 were awesome, I like BIG BANG "Bad Boy!!!" and obsessed with BLACKPINK currently and hoping they make an international impact, at least match the success of BTS in America. I've recently become aware of how strict K POP is, trainee life, the diets, no dating or being paid, the slave contracts. Even BLACKPINK's youtube reality show BLACKPINK HOUSE 100 DAYS OF VACATION, the BP members look terrified of their YG Label Boss and everytime they ate it was like the first time they were allowed normal sized meals, in about 10 episodes every meal/snack was met with almost too much excitement, and through every episode it was hinted at and even said, "THIS IS YOUR 100 DAY VACATION YOUR FANS BEGGED FOR", aka basically saying after this fake ass reality show it's back to the basement for dance class. ALSO CAN VIGILANT CITIZEN COVER THIS BLACKPINK HOUSE REALITY SHOW or just MENTION IT? The show is available on youtube for free under BLACKPINK official VEVO. THIS SHOW HAD SO MANY CAMERAS. THE MOST CAMERAS I'VE EVER SEEN in a reality show, even in the bed rooms, IN ADDITION to a full TV crew following - THE GIRLS WERE FORCED TO ALSO CARRY CAMERAS to video themselves. It was insane. BLACKPINK videos are full of symbolism, the masonic floor, clothing, but their latest video for "DUU DU DUU DU" each girl has an alter personality, Jisoo even wearing a pink wig wearing what looks like "Jesus" on her shirt, falls and men in suits who were just filming her on iphones are then wearing FACE MASKS once Jisoo stands up and all the phones are POINTED SIDEWAYS like GUNS with gun holster like phone holders aimed at Jisoo, to me this hinted at Britney Spears and the pink wig and how it can be an alter, and symbolized Britney's (any pop star really) "fall from grace"

I've seen clips from "9 Muses" documentary, and there is this amazing youtube video, it's about 15 mins long, includes interviews from members of Girls Gen/SNSD Crying and Taeyong saying she would never wish her voice/success onto her kids because she doesn't want them singing. This is an amazing video and any K POP fans need to check it out. I like how this video looks at K POP from a Capitalism view, I love the conspiracy videos but this video is great to show to K POP fans and should go viral to help the slave contracts end. This video gives a little background of Korea, how K POP started, and highlights all the negative aspects, he also has a video on Mariah Carey/Glitter & the music industry. This video could go viral and has potential to help K POP stars. It doesn't mention any symbolism, conspiracy theories at all, this is a great video to show to friends who don't listen or see all the symbolism that Vigilant and dozens of people point out on youtube videos or to show to people who think all videos are based on a "theory" of MK/Symbols/Illuminati. This video is strictly facts

I ALSO BELIEVE the AMERICAN/UK ALL MUSIC INDUSTRIES are ran similar to K POP (Starvation Diets, over working, no money) the only difference in in America they make it look like the celebs are rich when I'm sure celebs can't access more than 20,000 dollars at a time and their purchases are heavily monitored. ALSO EVER WONDERED WHY CELEBS GET EVERYTHING FREE? Slave contracts! It clicked after that video. I ALSO believe the K POP TRAINEE system is in all music labels because WHY WHOULD MARIAH CAREY or XTINA want to tour? Britney looked stiff for years, THEY DON'T WANT TO WORK, THEY ARE FORCED TOO. Even evil ass Madonna is STILL touring. They are working these stars TO DEATH, I may not LIKE the stars, but I love the art/music & vocals and they are TORTURING these stars making REAL vocalists tour and sing live, they are destroying beautiful voices daily, Ariana, Demi, Xtina, Mariah these stars won't have voices in a few more years... Also Karma is a B, To Ariana and Demi ever criticizing Mariah Carey THEY TOO WILL LOSE their voice, if anything QUICKER than Mariah since stars tour more now than in the 90's.

K POP is stunning. The music, music videos, the dancing, the hip hop influence, the fashion ... all this is what got me into K POP was Girls Gen dancing/music video for "I GOT A BOY" and I was bummed once they dropped that sound/look so fast and went back to their plain looks (no shade) BLACKPINK dancing especially "BOOMBAHYAH" and "Whistle" was the most impressive dance routines I've EVER seen a girl group do and I know and love all the mainly US/UK English girl groups you can name

You made a lot of good points. If you know of any good youtube videos on Jonghyun and any theories please share!

I JUST have a few questions....

HOW OLD WAS Jonghyun? Was he close to going to his mandatory military service, the video I posted mentions that most male K POP stars have to serve mandatory military time, I think 2 years, I could be wrong. Maybe that was a reason? If anyone else is reading this and is more informed about K POP HOW MANY K POP STARS have gone into mandatory military? Do any of these men return to the groups and also are there any LONG TERM K POP groups? I'm not sure if SNSD/GIRLS GEN is still together, I Believe GG/SNSD are all nearing 30 so do K POP groups end around age 28/30 and then some go solo? I guess I'm wondering are there any K POP stars like BOA/Hyunah still in the industry or do most just quit @30? I'm just wondering because I can't imagine US Pop stars being forced into the military... or being allowed to EVER leave/quit.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MK ULTRA? I kinda do believe most celebs are under this, do you believe Jonghyun could be MK'd?

OK Here comes the hate, sorry BTS fans.......I kinda found it fishy how BTS became SO BIG in America over night, even before MIC DROP (THAT SONG/VIDEO is HOT though!) But once I heard about Jonghyun's death and the name SHINEE, and a ten year anniversary involved... I couldn't help but think Jonghyun was possibly a sacrifice for BTS to become huge in America. This could also be the case for that other K POP Girl Group who VIGILANT did an article about, how two of them died in a car accident and that damn music video they released just before the girls death that shows them being killed, arrows shot at them, caskets etc. I was thinking that girl group car accident could've been a sacrifice for BLACKPINK (Just because of the CREEPY WHISTLE music video, in that video it looks like BLACKPINK are witches, they don't have their usual happy spark, and that weird scene with the car full of snow? and BP are just sitting on it, IDK I'm reaching but I usually think once the elite think a artist is over (Whitney/Mariah/Mike Jackson) they look for a replacement (Adele/Ariana/Beyonce) and then begin to try and take them down. If an artist can't sing/perform they are prolly going to be sacrificed.

I'm very sorry for your loss, I adore Britney Spears and always felt a connection to her, I can't believe what she went through and how better she is now, but I know the day is coming for Britney....Mariah...every big star honestly and it isn't fair. I just wanted to let you know to be strong, and regardless if it was suicide or a ritual killing, don't let them win! I believe the elite think they get some occult power when we are all sad/crying depressed, they somehow channel our sadness into energy for their new projects and that's why they off the celebs. We have to be strong and try to enjoy the art and when they go don't let it hurt us so much, I still remember where I was when Aaliyah, Left Eye, Whitney passed.....

We have to refuse to support the artists because they see none of the profits, or if you want to support them, support their newest albums, or honestly just stream the artists for free, letting the industry know you like them without giving them your money. I didn't buy Kesha's last CD because DR. LUKE STILL GETS PAID off of her music! That's insane to me. So I'd suggest streaming versus putting money into their handler's pockets. I do spend money on concerts, but never over 100 dollars. I'm always so torn, I want to support the artists' I Love so they keep putting out music, but I also don't want to support their handlers, these slave like conditions. I sometimes think how amazing their lives would be, but honestly I don't envy them. These stars have no privacy, freedom or days off. Even we have days off (which is why I'm ranting so much) I couldn't imagine every day waking up at 3am, full hair and makeup, rehersals, singing until your voice is shot, shooting videos, concerts, and all the while on a strict ass diet...then ppl saying you can't sing WHEN U CAN (Katy Perry, Mariah) It's almost unfair to those blessed with real vocal talent, they suffer the most, Britney/J.lo can lip synch forever and the fans will come. If Mariah/Demi/Ariana/Bey etc miss a note the hate floods in.

Hello Frey and welcome:)

I only followed Shin:EE and my bias forever, Jjong. I have myself found out a lot since joining this forum about the k-pop agenda, it really opened my eyes. Truly shocking too.

I don’t follow Shin-Ee really now, and certainly no others.

Jjong was 27.when he passed :(

Jjong could of enlisted if he wanted to this year, and had until 2020 I think. On-ew has to soon I don’t know if there was anything behind him fearing this.

He was focusing on a solo career and wanted to write more books. I think though he would of always returned to Shin-EE after military, as he was each members biggest fan. His solo concerts he would get shawols chant their name.

I don’t know too much about Mk-ultra as this is still fairly new to be. There is a thread on the forum that knows so much more and I recommend the thread kpop satanic https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/

They are a really good bunch there and discuss all aspects .

22nd November 2017 . I still don’t get it :(

Somethings gotta of happened at the shilla event. He looks so happy here. he’s out and about. What happened??:(:(:(

I believe he was murdered if not he did not kill himself on his own intention privately.

someone played a part in his death.

Nobody can convince me otherwise.
You know the more I think about it, the more I am convinced too :( i think the persons closer than some think, the person gained something that changed something.. and I certainly DON’T think it was T at all.

Jjong didn’t smoke, he was too worried about his health , he wouldn’t even gave general anaesthetic when getting his nose done invade it affected his lungs and voice .

Last edited:
There is conflicting stories. Some reports said he had no pulse in apartment. Some said he had cardiac arrest in ambulance. Some said a doctor came outside the hospital to say he was fighting for his life.
Yes i have read all these 3 news too.. But i think people like us would never really now what happened... in our lives that is..

You know I was reading a article this morning about a guy in America that faked his own murder, (not implying this about Jonghyun!) , but what did interest me, was that they went back 10 years on the guys cell phone. They found all sorts of searches in regard to suicide, and ways to do it. so i wonder why Jonghyuns phone wasnt checked to see if he had made similar searches lets say in regard to 'Carbon monoxide poisoning' or charcoal briquettes etc. This information, if they found, would of definetly indicated it was a planned suicide. I believe surely that he would of had to search up ways to do it.

Read this:

No one had. But police were able to access Abrahamson’s phone and web searches dating back nearly a decade. As excerpted in the final police report, the search queries told a story that made sense to detectives:
July 7, 2009: “Suicide.” “How to commit Suicide.”
April 10, 2012: “Life insurance suicide.”
March 17, 2016: “Undetectable suicide methods.”
Feb. 21, 2017: “Gizmodo.com, explains what happens when you get shot in the Head.” And: “If shot in the heart do you die instantly.” And: “Can you have a gunshot suicide with no weapon present.”
Feb. 23, 2017: “YouTube / SEG, Suppressors, Jefferson Silencer on Walther PPK’s Suppressed .380.”
Aug. 28, 2017 (voice search): “How many cubic feet of helium do you need to raise one pound?”
Jan. 23, 2018: “Helium suppliers near me.”
Jan. 24, 2018 (final search before death): “Dawn / Dusk Times.”

A full three weeks into the investigation, the balloon theory no longer sounded far-fetched to police. A detective finally contacted the owner of the online company from which Abrahamson had purchased his weather balloon.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...own-murder-police-say/ar-AAA85r7?ocid=U270DHP

EDIT: I mean to say that anyone could put, lets say 'a empty bottle of pills'by a person that died, but if no autopsy and if that person was killed, then they would get away with the murder.

Just a theory thats all. THey should of checked his cell search history and they still could.

Last edited:

lady rose

Established
People don’t like speculating that it could possibly been another cause. Honestly I feel I must say this after reflection. I don’t know what good it does to dwell though I have to accept this but have difficulty with some events :confused: Poor Jjong I don’t know what is right really. Jonghyun was hugely affected by having to supress his feelings and desires I am sorry you suffered . :(

He said he wanted people to tell him he had done well.

You did well, Jong Hyun. I miss you :(
Almost a year already he left us

To this day , I KNOW FOR FACT jonghyun was murdered. he was used as a scapegoat to sacrifice for the fame and booming out of bts. There are many things that seem odd about his death to me. according to the articles on his death, jonghyun handed his friend NINE a scuicide letter 10 DAYS PRIOR TO HIS DEATH. Now isn't weird that your close friend well sit there and do nothing when you hand them a scuicide letter?..... Second jonghyun was seen last at the convenience store before his death, buying coal briquette , what people don't know now is that footage could've easily been faked , the possiblities i highly suspect are that either someone studied how he dresses , how to find the right angle, etc... and acted as him going in the store to buy coal briquette, OR someone may have threatened him with something we don't know , maybe his family, and made him go in to buy coal briquette, or someone couldv'e easily tricked him to buy coal briquette for them. Third , I think it was a few moments before or after his death was on the news , taehyung from bts tweeted about his new puppy which he named COAL briquette. Fourth it's odd that the police took over and HOUR to arrive, something is fishy, i sense maybe the police was bribed to lie or something in that sense. Fifth before his death he was working on his new album , And the theme colors, his clothese, album cover were RED, now when the higher ups usually want to sacrifice someone in the illuminati, they dress them up or surround them with the colors red , just like tupac and many others.....Sixth I believe he was murdered either as a sacrifice or another possibility was that he knew something that he shouldn't have found out, he knew something that posed as a threat for the kpop world......seventh the police didn't even bother to investigate the case taking murder into a possibility, they didn't even search for fingerprints or anything......something's off.....there might be some corruption in the police we don't know about and they were ordered by people in more power to stay shut.

My final conclusion is jonghyun was murdered and made to look like it was a scuicide, and only few know about the truth, this is not justice for a dead person, we must expose the truth to everyone. jonghyun was a sacrifice.

I tried to look back at dates close to the 18th. He looked so happy going out for Jokbal pigs trotters with T-Min end of Nov. The Shilla concert he talked about the concert in feb 2018. After that he changed, maybe thats when he found out and gave the letter. 'incase i disappear from this world'. i don't know anything , just summising. the weirdest thing was he rang a agent in the morning (18th) about his book he was writing. They really shold of checked his cell....funny that looked destroyed in a pic.

I tried to look back at dates close to the 18th. He looked so happy going out for Jokbal pigs trotters with T-Min end of Nov. The Shilla concert he talked about the concert in feb 2018. After that he changed, maybe thats when he found out and gave the letter. 'incase i disappear from this world'. i don't know anything , just summising. the weirdest thing was he rang a agent in the morning (18th) about his book he was writing. They really shold of checked his cell....funny that looked destroyed in a pic.
Also...since we are on this topic....may I suggest that you check the police uniform and the surrounding environment carefully if you have footage of police around the time of his death?you see...(don't want to come across as insensitive or anything but just mentioning what I found)I recently watched some videos about the westminster london bridge attack conspiracy and learned that many police involved in the scene were wearing a peculiar masonic badge....some witnesses were shown to be the police itself faking to be civilians...some injured turned out to be the elite who were initiated through this exercise...and the supposed attackers were probably triggered monarch slaves or something....and many more...if only I could find that video...been searching for a while but just couldn't find it...will post it if found..it's somewhere on vc.....anyway,if you have suspicions,check for symbols around(even the rescue helicopter and the bridge itself had masonic symbols of square and compass!)..so,do check...i'll post the video once I find it.

Last edited: