Because Jonghyun deserved better.

scha

Established
Just look at their eyes covering the rest of the faces in those pics.
While j's eyes looked warm and kind of worried,taem1n's eyes look cold and filled with greed/something negative.I can't seem to find a word to describe it without coming across as rude.
I'm not comparing them,but,his eyes are really striking over there.After all,eyes are really windows to the soul.Just an opinion.
True. U really can see if someone's trying to fake it thru his eyes. I think eyes is the most honest features we got. Your tongue can lie. Body can fake it. But not the eyes.. even everytime I see ta3min looking at jjong he doesnt seem sincere as how jjong looking at him. Idk it just my opinion too

I remembered back in the old days, there this one girl who I befriended with her bcs she's my former bf's junior in high school. She likes to copy me. Whatever picture I uploaded, she will copied my pose. She even copied my style etc. I thought she really likes and envied me as a sister (since i'm older than her). But turned up I found out she really hates me and even became my former bf's (now already became my ex-bf) scandal just to compete and proved that she is better than me! She even talk bad about me to all her friends & in her blog (I stalked her privately). While we never met and just know each other thru online. But in front of me (chatting), she really act nicely.

Looking at ta3min really reminded me of her.. ta3min is really trying to be jjong and taking his place. funny thing is ta3min is resembled my ex-bf features. They even born on the same year. Haha scary. But I hate them both. hope ta3min is not wearing a mask towards jonghyun just like the girl in my story..

View attachment 24351

Yes T worries me . I found another pic and guess what apparently JJongs's inspired was the first concert he went to. This was taken the last night Look at his face...scary like he knows something.

tumblr_p0r67gbisF1v0e7bwo1_500.jpg

scha

Established
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-224687
just a little update, that i actually are trying to watch this drama just to see any hint they give us re JH deaths as this could be some 'parody' version of the actual event. process will be slow since this drama is still ongoing. i have to wait they released ep week-by-week bcs the drama is only 16 ep.

so far here i got.. as early as ep1. JH alike-song is mentioned in this drama (which the songwriter character in this drama claimed this is one of his popular self-composed song). i supposed every thing in a drama should be a created thing and can not be based on true / real event..
Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-55-50.png

and funny tho the devil look like older version of On3w. ha. ha... (this is m0 tae k4ng a.k.a the devil)
Screenshot_2019-08-12-15-21-55.png

attached is the things i believe once were said by jj0ng..? sorry if i'm mistaken. not exactly, but i found it's similar to jj0ng's words.

1) during his drunk moment - he said he wants to be happy too
Screenshot_2019-08-12-20-43-17.png

Screenshot_2019-08-12-20-43-22.png

2) some kind of #hashtag lyric?
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-08-37.png
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-08-47.png

3) during one of his interview abt how much he love to do music
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-10-34.png

then, right in our face - this is how they want us to idolize their puppets until it become a religion. (m0 tae k4ng is the name of the devil in this drama. the devil is also act as a popular actor in the same time - symbolize an alter personality i guess?)
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-28-52.png

what's crazy... i found this look of the songwriter character is looked like JH in here. sigh (maybe i was wrong bcs of missing him too much? but u tell me)
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-30-20.png
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-30-59.png

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-224687
just a little update, that i actually are trying to watch this drama just to see any hint they give us re JH deaths as this could be some 'parody' version of the actual event. process will be slow since this drama is still ongoing. i have to wait they released ep week-by-week bcs the drama is only 16 ep.

so far here i got.. as early as ep1. JH alike-song is mentioned in this drama (which the songwriter character in this drama claimed this is one of his popular self-composed song). i supposed every thing in a drama should be a created thing and can not be based on true / real event..
View attachment 24628

and funny tho the devil look like older version of On3w. ha. ha... (this is m0 tae k4ng a.k.a the devil)
View attachment 24629

attached is the things i believe once were said by jj0ng..? sorry if i'm mistaken. not exactly, but i found it's similar to jj0ng's words.

1) during his drunk moment - he said he wants to be happy too
View attachment 24630

View attachment 24631

2) some kind of #hashtag lyric?
View attachment 24632
View attachment 24633

3) during one of his interview abt how much he love to do music
View attachment 24634

then, right in our face - this is how they want us to idolize their puppets until it become a religion. (m0 tae k4ng is the name of the devil in this drama. the devil is also act as a popular actor in the same time - symbolize an alter personality i guess?)
View attachment 24635

what's crazy... i found this look of the songwriter character is looked like JH in here. sigh (maybe i was wrong bcs of missing him too much? but u tell me)
View attachment 24636
View attachment 24637
Wow great spot:oops: that singer in the crop you have done is creeping me out !

View attachment 24639
and if it's really as what they potray in this drama, ppl who sell their soul can hear whisper voice telling them how many days left before they died... then this probably the reason why jj0ng is looked terrified during his last concert.
Absolutely, jjong looked terrified . He was just going through the motions.

I know what you mean . Oh and a couple of weeks after he died, he says he wanted Jjongs hat with the rings on the peak:mad:. Thankful that j’s sis got it instead !! I saw he changed his mind about being ‘5’ now as opposed to him saying last year that they were gonna be alright now as ‘4’ not that long after Jjong went. Another thing is the ‘mole’ or ‘freckle ‘ that has appeared . We all know jjong was famous for that . Although it’s not exactly in the same place IDK what he is doing.

I know what you mean . Oh and a couple of weeks after he died, he says he wanted Jjongs hat with the rings on the peak:mad:. Thankful that j’s sis got it instead !! I saw he changed his mind about being ‘5’ now as opposed to him saying last year that they were gonna be alright now as ‘4’ not that long after Jjong went. Another thing is the ‘mole’ or ‘freckle ‘ that has appeared . We all know jjong was famous for that . Although it’s not exactly in the same place IDK what he is doing.
Yeah i'm aware on all of these. That mole.. fans are going crazy abt it and nonstop appearing on my news feed. All this while he didnt even show it nor mention abt it. But when he suddenly exposed it things seems so wrong. At least for both of us. Pfft. Great thing for him is he started to capture jj0ng's fans with that mole. Not sure if that's really the motive.

I do believe in one thing. If someone didnt like you from the start then that's how it will goes forever. Ppl can fake it and be nice with you but still dislike you (hate seems to be harsh word:p )

Fake TM.. when JH try to touch up him he refused but when others do it he's okay with it. Even there's one video I saw when MH and KY teased JH, he seems bored with it maybe bcs he didnt get the attention that he always wanted.
http://instagr.am/p/B09HGosAmX0/