Because Jonghyun deserved better.

scha

Established
You know you are spot on about them omitting jonghyun , kinda weird wasn’t it to record without his voice. You know when Minho was filming a drama they used Luhan to take his place at a show so that they were still showing 5 .That is so strange.
btw probably this is an answer to why jonghyun neglect to be part of acting (besides him saying he was having camera anxiety)
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-103698

jonghyun was claimed to be fear of sickness. for those who involved with cult, they were promised to gain health & wealth. i guess this is the reasons why jonghyun is fear of sickness. its as if bcs he didnt do the 'ritual' correctly & will get those as 'punishment'.

also, jjong are looking tired and not energetic as usual in this perf. and he just kept doing "ajussi dance" lately @ 1.43

@0.34

i thought he was gaining weight but surprised to read that ppl said his weight is only 56kg. that's why look how easy they carry the coffin...

btw probably this is an answer to why jonghyun neglect to be part of acting (besides him saying he was having camera anxiety)
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-103698

jonghyun was claimed to be fear of sickness. for those who involved with cult, they were promised to gain health & wealth. i guess this is the reasons why jonghyun is fear of sickness. its as if bcs he didnt do the 'ritual' correctly & will get those as 'punishment'.

also, jjong are looking tired and not energetic as usual in this perf. and he just kept doing "ajussi dance" lately @ 1.43

@0.34

i thought he was gaining weight but surprised to read that ppl said his weight is only 56kg. that's why look how easy they carry the coffin...
I think he used to weigh56kg but was 70kg at death according to Wiki but then they may be wrong. That’s still not heavy but if true he gained at least 2stone quite quick .

Probably we're too driven into this topic so it carried away in your dream.

Count me in.. its so frustrating that none of investigation involved. Like they were just wanting to make sure that he is dead, not really helping him to save his life with any possible things that they can do. 2hours delayed is telling something's not right. Plus he's about to meet 'someone'. Nobody ever question or bring this matter. and what is more weird, none of the nurse or at least witness at the hosp come up with any news / real story behind this?? at least we can hear rumors, like come on... there's popular star in your hosp dont u know anything about it?

those whom is a book lover usually dwell in their own world while reading. i was like that once. attached to the story that i read. it's common. jonghyun cant fake his death, not bcs he is well-known. but bcs the date of his death meant something to the occult. an important date as per someone said here. plus we cant ignore the coincidence number involving 666 / 999 around his death.

Oh btw I found new comment on yt under his vcr. At first I didn't even notice he wears plastic bag on head and getting beat on the chest. His vcr are showing a lot of this kind of scene. Being beat down, smoke, suffocate. And this covers on head is absurd.. all symbolism of death and is about to eliminate him out. fans are still 'in love' with this kind of torture scenes. what if this is really what happened to him behind his death? we never know.

copy from the video comment:
This is my most favorite song of him, I listen to this everyday, seriously ;_; It's like something my soul asks. I remember how this song came up in the concert, it was genius and suited perfectly the moment. After performing RED, two guys handcuffed Jonghyun and took him off stage, then the VCR started as following what happened next to Jonghyun. There was still no song or music and it was a black and white setting, they put him on a chair and covered his head with a plastic bag (like a torturing scene). Then one of them hit him really hard on the chest and he began to fall in slowmotion, a couple of seconds of silence passed and the song started while he was still falling. You can see what happened next on here. Him singing his heart out with a band to a pretty girl in a bar while drinking, in color. It was great. I loved how there were shots of him still falling in black and white between the bar shots in full color. In my opinion, it looked like he was kidnapped and tortured before being eventually murdered, and meanwhile (in just fractions of seconds, that's why the slowmotion) he was remembering his most happy moment doing what he loved. I think they chose monochromatic for the falling part because his present didn't feel real to him anymore, his mind was actually immersed in happier and brighter times. Sorry for the long analysis, but I almost cried there </3 it was too perfect and deep. I hope with all my heart that the SM releases a DVD of this concert, I NEED to watch the full VCR again :'(

again, smoke..
View attachment 23937

being push out? i dont really like this scene tbh

Somehow in behind the scene of lonely mv, jonghyun's ask his fans to guess what the drawing on his hand actually meant? i seen in now as he's really give a hint. Not bcs he wants to commit a suicide but rather ask his fans to see whats is gonna happened to him next.
View attachment 23940

additional, more and more blood.
View attachment 23941
View attachment 23942
Great research . Are you talking about aurora or inspiration cos I know inspiration, SM wouldn’t show apart from in the concert. I never saw the blood in a fortune Cookie :eek: wow that’s freaked me out. You know it does seem as you say. I have never been so confused though . I go one way then the other :rolleyes:

scha

Established
Great research . Are you talking about aurora or inspiration cos I know inspiration, SM wouldn’t show apart from in the concert. I never saw the blood in a fortune Cookie :eek: wow that’s freaked me out. You know it does seem as you say. I have never been so confused though . I go one way then the other :rolleyes:
The only concert that rated 15+? Probably bcs of that or idk.. yes, aurora vcr. I cant find other inspiration concert vcr released or even his song recorded. Been dying to search for it anywhere but sm have deleted / report any (full) video regarding the concert.

Not exactly a blood. But it resembles to which I looked like blood spread on jonghyun

Anti depressants cause weight gain.That might be it.
I noticed this in Elvis Presley case. They purposely give this drug to kill him silently. The pills caused him to gain weight. Another silent murder case and related to the elites. But back in the days, there's no internet to look for research. Ppl just blindly accept whatever is being said in the media

scha

Established
Btw youtube was crazy yesterday or these few days. I search for a show with jonghyun in it. I alr exactly type the show name but guess what? Yt is showing all of jonghyun death but none of the show I searched. Wth. I not even search for that but they give me the whole list of his funeral video! As I go thru the comment there, most ppl claimed (again?!) this funeral video are prompt to them recently even they alr buying new phone (no search history of jonghyun). They really played with our feelings. What kind of agenda is this. I do believe yt and even google is belong to those elites

Btw youtube was crazy yesterday or these few days. I search for a show with jonghyun in it. I alr exactly type the show name but guess what? Yt is showing all of jonghyun death but none of the show I searched. Wth. I not even search for that but they give me the whole list of his funeral video! As I go thru the comment there, most ppl claimed (again?!) this funeral video are prompt to them recently even they alr buying new phone (no search history of jonghyun). They really played with our feelings. What kind of agenda is this. I do believe yt and even google is belong to those elites

Still is showing lots of funeral vcrs :confused: oh and for the life of me I cannot view anything on onehallyu. Cloud fare blocking connection to most people outside Korea. Really really odd as gone on for a really long time. There was a lot of stuff about Jonghyun on there .. 99C1F7B3-A137-4100-9699-81DA8BCE632E.png

Last edited:

scha

Established
They are all in it.
I recently came across an example of google sensoring things.Look at this,same search words but different results.
View attachment 23957

The recent upsurge in funeral videos might be because of the eclipse time.I heard that these people might be trying to do some weird ritual until august 12 and that they would need a lot of energy for that.I think this might be linked to that.Which also explains with all the sudden rage in usa about politics and saudi show.People are intentionally put in low vibrations.Stay strong.:)
Also,this might be far-fetched,but,bigshit might be involved in j's videos prompts.You see,they've been receiving some backlash for saudi concert and maybe this is one of their plans to remind the elite what they've done and how they can harness energy after all this times.Far-fetched,but,can't dismiss it.
Still is showing lots of funeral vcrs :confused: oh and for the life of me I cannot view anything on onehallyu. Cloud fare blocking connection to most people outside Korea. Really really odd as gone on for a really long time. There was a lot of stuff about Jonghyun on there .. View attachment 23971
Probably they kept prompting JH funeral to win shawol hearts again? As previously they removed jonghyun name in the album & merchandise right..

No wonder! I've been searching about jjong too and most of the link appeared like this. Idk that they can blocked us.. I'm probably one of it :(

Alright - so having a quick browse, this is just my own personal thoughts..

Jong like any Kpop star no matter how high they go are just a pawn.

His killing was likely to be a sign to other pawns in the industry. This can happen to you too!

He may or may not have been involved in a ring, he didn't like it.

and my personal opinion he may have done something really inappropriate like slept with an underage girl or boy, tried drugs..and regretted it.

He was groomed to be in the system and worship it hence he couldn't live a normal life. Likewise struggled to cope with it. In addition to mental health issues, private relationships and not balancing private/public life.

I listened to them from Ring Ding Ding to Why So Serious..

When they did that MV with just four they probably saw, hmm how efficient..this still works. He'll make a useful sacrifice

Due to their strict contracts and professionalism, the others can't speak too openly about the whole situation. :(

Probably they kept prompting JH funeral to win shawol hearts again? As previously they removed jonghyun name in the album & merchandise right..

No wonder! I've been searching about jjong too and most of the link appeared like this. Idk that they can blocked us.. I'm probably one of it :(
no I found out since, near enough everybody is having trouble. Annoying, as there was lots on there

Last edited:
Alright - so having a quick browse, this is just my own personal thoughts..

Jong like any Kpop star no matter how high they go are just a pawn.

His killing was likely to be a sign to other pawns in the industry. This can happen to you too!

He may or may not have been involved in a ring, he didn't like it.

and my personal opinion he may have done something really inappropriate like slept with an underage girl or boy, tried drugs..and regretted it.

He was groomed to be in the system and worship it hence he couldn't live a normal life. Likewise struggled to cope with it. In addition to mental health issues, private relationships and not balancing private/public life.

I listened to them from Ring Ding Ding to Why So Serious..

When they did that MV with just four they probably saw, hmm how efficient..this still works. He'll make a useful sacrifice

Due to their strict contracts and professionalism, the others can't speak too openly about the whole situation. :(

Well I have to say that RanF said he did something that would shock us and that could well be what happened . I hope not connected to that recent scandal...i doubt it but :(:(

scha

Established
i've read that someone said 0new wanted to leave the group. but sm didnt allowed him. and when i remembered the kp0p prediction acc do 'predict' shin3e will renew contract as 4 members,... i am sure they've already planned all this things earlier that's why they stopped 0new. they will clearly eliminate someone but surely not gonna be 0new. bcs as compared to jjong, 0new hv a lots of fans. but if 0new died/leave, i dont think shin3e will gain today's fame. jjong is said to have least fans compared to the other members. so if 0new leave, jjong will become their new leader, i dont think their kore4n fan will like it. after all, kp0p is all about k0rean fans, they dont really bother about international fans. i believe jjong is more popular internationally (compared to other 5hinee member) but not in korea itself. he received a lot of hatred from k0rean fans. funny bcs the fans adores 5hinee but not stanning for all its members. if jjong really become a leader, 5hinee will dropped and wont be relevant to the industry anymore. irony. but this will lead to their early disbanded.

thats probably why you see 0new is like that during the funeral.. idk if the scandal thing is 'purposely' created by 0new just as a reason so him can leave the group OR its sm who messed with the issue to gain ppl sympathy on 0new - so fans will give him more support for him continue his career. JH deaths later is covering the whole issue and now they even gained new fans and the scandal case is closed now. everyone live like nothing happened bcs the energy has divert to jonghyun sudden death. drama, the elite is just full of drama. and pls dont bought it.

scha

Established
so sad to watch this video, i believe this was after the ssk scandal. he cant even get a chance to talk.

even the ssk date i think is just another story created to cover another story.. idk whats the real thing behind it but u can see how fake he hold ssk in his arm. and ssk doesnt seems to be a girl who really in love. the face, she's not that happy and looked awkward. (wait, am i mentioning FACE?? isnt an idol will cover their face while dating? lol) to know that ONLY jonghyun who's have been dated among 5hinee is another weird thing. while sm is known to never let their idols to have date / love life.
xxjh_20101027_seoulbeats_jonghyun.jpg

in here we can see how affection jonghyun hug krystal even its just his friend. @1.07

imo, jonghyun is just a "tool" for their company / band. a fan blamed jjong for objectifying women while irl it's jjong who's being objectify. there this one blog post that was written by 16 yrs old girl on 2010. some of words here are true. but idk about this "being beaten up" case

"And then there was the thing I heard about Ch4ngmin was supposed to date this famous actress for a publicity stunt when DBSK first debuted and he refused and ~supposedly~ got beaten up."

if beaten up was possible can i relate to this post?
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-110301

long, but worth reading.. bcs there's a truth abt sm being mentioned. here's the link.
https://jinki-condition.livejournal.com/2974.html

If its true sm is this cruel then their idols probably hv been 'mentally abused' since debut. so this may answered why JH always prolong his crying. he said he kept on thinking other things that make him sad and thus cry even more. JH really have been depressed for a long time then but killing himself is not an option.

Last edited:
I had no idea Onew was popular, I casually watched their MVs and occasionally their shows years ago.

I felt based from western viewers and comments, Jong and Taemin (maknae) were the more popular. Onew was my fav and I felt he wasn't as popular as the other four. So i'm pretty shocked it was that different in Korea..

Unfortunately, you have to accept your favs, biases or whatever can slip and do wrong. Having said that SM mgmt and elite abusers are the real wrong doers.

By the way off subject but jonghyun appeared in my dream last night, really strange as he was meeting me at my nans house in the dream, she died years ago by the way I was there already with Ariande G , so odd being her as I never even think about her at all. Jonghyun was wanting me to come with him , was so nice to me too like a date or something and urging me to come , I think he arrived by car , and I was thinking I should stay with her.

I amreplying to myself to say I think my dream meant something, cos Yeri (Jjongs little ‘sister’ as we know her) has become friends yesterday on Instagram. Oh god what if it’s some sort of premonition. I couldn’t figure why she appeared in it.

Attachments

Last edited:

scha

Established
I had no idea Onew was popular, I casually watched their MVs and occasionally their shows years ago.

I felt based from western viewers and comments, Jong and Taemin (maknae) were the more popular. Onew was my fav and I felt he wasn't as popular as the other four. So i'm pretty shocked it was that different in Korea..

Unfortunately, you have to accept your favs, biases or whatever can slip and do wrong. Having said that SM mgmt and elite abusers are the real wrong doers.
Hard to swallow but have to agree with that. Yes, once these idols join the industry whether intentionally or not, they will be under the evil, satanic influence and practicing occult. Speaking about evil, here's the news about t4emin join with other idols in one group. I wonder if this will be their most evilish group since they combined most influence idols?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342...-boy-group-with-members-of-shinee-exo-and-nct

scha

Established
August 27th 2017

Minho: scared
Taemin: Evil
Jonghyu: Deflated

View attachment 24329
I remembered back in the old days, there this one girl who I befriended with her bcs she's my former bf's junior in high school. She likes to copy me. Whatever picture I uploaded, she will copied my pose. She even copied my style etc. I thought she really likes and envied me as a sister (since i'm older than her). But turned up I found out she really hates me and even became my former bf's (now already became my ex-bf) scandal just to compete and proved that she is better than me! She even talk bad about me to all her friends & in her blog (I stalked her privately). While we never met and just know each other thru online. But in front of me (chatting), she really act nicely.

Looking at ta3min really reminded me of her.. ta3min is really trying to be jjong and taking his place. funny thing is ta3min is resembled my ex-bf features. They even born on the same year. Haha scary. But I hate them both. hope ta3min is not wearing a mask towards jonghyun just like the girl in my story..

64522968_412382669372545_4960590393783377632_n.jpg