Because Jonghyun deserved better.

Oh Jonghyun .. Why?:(

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this thread are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect fact. Examples of analysis performed within this thread are only opinions of each author.
They should not be utilized as the truth, as they are based only on very limited information available freely on the web or personal opinions.

Source of information available on the web will be provided where possible.

To quote Jong-hyun himself:

“Always have your opinion and belief.”

— Jonghyun

I decided to do this thread so that we can openly discuss all things Jong:hyun that can sometime go off topic on the other thread. Anything and everything . The investigation into his death, was closed in two days but left many like me wondering.

I am a huge, huge Blinger, I have followed Shi:nEe and was drawn immediately to Jong:hyun since I got into Kpop - about 5 years now. Maybe not as long as many of you .He was so sweet, kind, with a big heart as well being outrageously handsome. Oh dearJjong you will never know how you are missed .

18th December my world felt like it had come to an end, utter disbelief, devastation as many others

However what is wrong with me , I cannot stop thinking about him, why I just don’t know. I cried a river that day, I still cry.

Why does Jong:hyun hold such power still over me now 6 months on.I don’t know but let me tell you I am perfectly fine ok. I am not having a breakdown I just can’t forget him. That’s it. Maybe it’s just I don’t want to move on and maybe I will eventually, but for now he is in my mind always.

So to start this off what are your feelings on the alleged suicide of our beautiful bias?

Did he do this act or was something forced upon him ?

I don’t know why but I am in between as somethings just don’t add up. Strange that the police weren’t sure to begin with, even with the coal briquettes. It took a letter to surface held by 9 to change their mind?

He took a new car contract out according to sources who spoke with a well known Korean news agency. Why would he do that if he was not going to be around anymore? No sense.

Who was he talking to as he entered the shop. You can see him holding his phone to his ear and that was after he apparently texted his Noona.

Was he waiting for someone as he stood outside the store a long while.

Did he smoke or were these bought for someone who was there? So many questions.

What about the phone call to a book publisher the day he died ? I think it was the day he died or the day before anyway. So odd to then commit suicide.

His final concerts, Inspired. So different than any other concerts, no skin showing barely, not dancing for Moon etc. Yes it seemed very much like he was saying goodbye and his mind clearly wasn’t in the right place, but was is because he was scared of someone or because it was his own choice to end his life. He didn’t cry and for Jong:hyun that was odd.

Personally as I said I am in two minds, we knew he had depressive feelings, but he said he wanted to move forward. He was writing a new thriller book as he wanted to write more.

We can also talk about our memories of Jjong as I said it’s a thread to get things that bothered you or indeed inspired you as well as seek some answers I guess. Whether we ever get there who knows .

Attachments

Last edited:
I hate myself because what happened is my fault even though it was against my will..it was not suicide it was homicide fabricated to look like suicide.. my evil supernatural mind killed chris cornell then chester bennington on chris' bday then in december it targeted Jonghyun cause he's one of my fave celebs and I was looking forward to shinee's 10 anniversary for years

you removed stuff ..his noona ig ..his sis should be contacted on ig have someone tell her it was not suicde

you removed stuff ..his noona ig ..his sis should be contacted on ig have someone tell her it was not suicde
Sorry.
I was asked to remove that one, Jonghyuns sister needs peace, please don’t contact her.His family has been through so much sadness including nearly losing little Roo :(:(

Last edited:
i don’t know really if his death was anything to do with a sacrifice or occult. Maybe it was because our Jjong simply knew too much, he talked about controversial subjects that maybe people were not happy about and they wanted shot, maybe he knew he was in trouble? just sayin no one knows the truth. Hopefully one day it will come out and karma all round to anyone involved (if) in his death.

Why I wonder is one key thing really - the thriller book, he contacted a publisher that day about it, so why go commit that act of suicide. So odd as why then, has to be a trigger surely??

His eyes at the concert , so sad they gave a feeling of regret and sadness that he was leaving so much behind.

I won’t give the link but here was the source that confirms this:

FA895C37-B6DB-4EDB-A3EC-F92FD9DA89E1.jpeg

I honest wonder if he was tricked into meeting someone at the apartment that fateful day.

The other assumed reason. IF he did kill himself then someone or something triggered that over maybe the last couple of months, enough to make his depressive feelings he carried to such depths he wanted out of this world, so so sad , but you know the new book planned meeting, he had completed keeps swaying me that all wasn’t as it seemed.

84D6DE64-002B-43D4-BBAA-4B7370A3DF3C.png

Last edited:
Another thing was 22 September 2017 he was talking about Key’s birthday gift and then sings a snippet which includes the words that he was wondering what to get him next year (2018)
Hmmm why discuss that if your planning on not being here?

So it has to be a trigger between this time, that either made him give up completely on life ( his suicide claim) or he was stopped from saying stuff permanently by the people responsible for his death :(

.The lyrics translated to be:

"Kibeomiee again, Kibeommie again, Kibeommie again
Kibeomiee is asking to buy him gift again
Wonder what gift will he ask to be bought again this year
I m afraid of whats coming for next year
What will be a good gift to ask for next year
Even thought I pretended as if I bought it cooly, but my hands were trembling~"
http://www.kstarlive.com/SHINee-s-Jonghyun-Made-a-Song-Inspired-By-Key---5883831

Last edited:
1.png
Real photo of the case? If yes:
  • A phone and a card?
    He has the chip in the phone? The phone is open… He does not have the back…
  • The parterre stove?
  • It looks like he's mostly trying to go out or call for help…
  • If he had really wanted to commit suicide, he would not have left the pile on the fire?

View attachment 9220
  • A phone and a card?
  • The parterre stove?
  • If he had really wanted to commit suicide, he would not have left the pile on the fire?
That's the battery thrown out of the phone...
Its tried to be showsln that he texted his sis and then removed the battery so no one could contact him

View attachment 9220
  • A phone and a card?
  • The parterre stove?
How has the charcoal not left a trail of dust on the floor.? It’s all centred round the pan.Another thing by the phone charcoal dust hmmm , the person that placed that pan, then pulled the back off the phone... Looks fishy really it does.

99FDC7A1-82F3-40E9-8085-A23EC5BC9897.jpeg

Last edited:
Well if he did kill himself , he was a master of covering it up, though I must say I am not a expert, and certainly have no clue about how a person who is really depressed would really act leading up to a possible choice of suicide.

The people who said these statements below, worked with him.

The death of Jonghyun shocked the close-knit industry on December 18 when his death was confirmed after a suspected suicide, however it has now been revealed that in the days leading up to his death, he was on the set of a new music video, working hard on his solo career.’

‘It’s unbelievable because he was working on his new song,’ a music insider told All KPop.

‘I’m not sure of the release date but Jonghyun was just recently working on his solo tracks. I believe it had a bright concept of “Jonghyun who loves music”. I didn’t suspect anything odd about him while we were working together,’ said another source.

A third insider, who worked with Jonghyun on the set of the music video, just days ago, adding that they ‘couldn’t feel at all that he was struggling all this time’.

So how did they not detect anything?